Dolce まゆ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry2647

TAG Member
Reaction score
About 1.5 year ago. I had my first sex encounter at Dolce with the girl まゆ when I was In Tokyo. Would anyone know if she is still working in the store ? Or anyone would have known where she is working now ?

Thanks

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
No Mayu on the roster.

Just did a quick check of their current roster and there are no Mayu's on there at the moment.

Honestly I would be more surprised if a girl did stay on at the same shop for a year and a half - turnover is usually relatively fast.

I don't have any other info myself, though - unless you traded contact with her while she was a the shop the only other real option would be to try and dig through Japanese mongering boards to see if there was any info about her on there but its a real long shot.

Can I ask where is the Japanese mongering boards please ?

Because I am in overseas, may I kindly ask if someone could help me to call the shop and find out the contact for me please? Because I am not a Japanese speaker.

Really appreciate if someone can help

Thanks

Because I am in overseas, may I kindly ask if someone could help me to call the shop and find out the contact for me please?

What makes you think anyone would be able to get that information from a shop? First if she is not working there anymore the shop has no incentive to tell her current shop even if they know. And secondly telling would be the best way to get your girl followed by all kinds of stalkers.

If you didn't get her contact info when you met her then unfortunately you are out of luck. Even if she still would be working somewhere she most probably would have another stage name for herself.

Can I ask where is the Japanese mongering boards please ?

Because I am in overseas, may I kindly ask if someone could help me to call the shop and find out the contact for me please? Because I am not a Japanese speaker.

Yeah, like Mike said that's not how things work - at most shops the girls aren't supposed to give you contact info at all but sometimes if they like you and want to keep you as a client they might pass it on to you. 100% you will never get it from the shop itself.

Regarding Japanese boards there are a bunch out there and they are almost all poorly designed and completely full of trolls but there are occasionally some useful bits of info on them. You just need to do your best with Google - try the girls name along with the shop name, digging through threads about the shop itself, etc. Chances are incredibly slim you'll get any useful info but if you're dead set on meeting her that's really the only option I can think of.

Thanks for the reply. So it doesn’t matter if I offer the shop more money to request the gal to come to the shop so to spend an hour without sex. Any chances it would work ?

Thank you so much again !

And I made a mistake that I lost my virginity to this girl and I still can’t get over it. Just don’t know how to get it over at all . Hai any advice please ?

Thanks

So it doesn’t matter if I offer the shop more money to request the gal to come to the shop so to spend an hour without sex.

Take a deep breath and think about what you are suggesting. A shop gets a phone call from someone asking them that a foreigner who doesn't speak any Japanese wants to meet this one girl who used to work in that shop quite some time ago. And that said foreigner just wants to spend some time with this particular girl, no sex or anything.

Doesn't sound at all creepy or stalkerish? Yeah, I thought so too.

But what should I do ? Hai

I am trying to find some possible solution if you know what I mean.

And I made a mistake that I lost my virginity to this girl and I still can’t get over it. Just don’t know how to get it over at all . Hai any advice please ?

Thanks

1. Get out of stalker mode.
2. Treasure the memory of the time you had with her and move on.
3. Set a goal of making your next experience even better.

But what should I do ? Hai
I am trying to find some possible solution if you know what I mean.

How to get over it? Do more girls. Seriously. Treasure that first time experience, what a memory. Now go out and bone more women. P4p, non-p4p, doesn’t matter. Get out there bro.

All P4P experiences everywhere are transient and temporary (that’s why they call them a no strings attached business relationship). Once it’s over both parties typically move on. I have been a regular customer to many a provider and have struck up friendship (but it is a business relationship).

My advice to you is see more providers. If you see enough, the emotional bond you develop with one, won’t be as important. Practice your skills and techniques with the professionals. Then when you meet a civilian that you like, you will overwhelm her with your knowledge and love making skill.

Personally, I’m still working on techniques and abilities. I’m pretty good, but there is always room for improvement.

Good luck. Oh and never get obsessed about any single provider. It will really creep them out. The reason they get into the business is the money. They aren’t looking for a relationship with their clients.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I think I can safely speak for the rest of the board when I say we are not going to help you stalk this girl.

The only - and best - advice for your situation is to go out and get laid. A lot.

Your first will always hold a special place in your heart (and other places), but your first is never your best, and often not even the most memorable.

The only thing that was great about your experience is your memory of it. And your memory is metastasizing as time passes. You have now deluded yourself into to thinking it was something meaningful. Look, even if you were able to find her, I am sure you would be disappointed if you met her again. It is better to move forward. Also, you need to get a non-P4P relationship going. Just do it!

Last edited:
Thanks. That experience I should say it was the most regrettable awlful experience for me, it was with a complete stranger, a night mare.I don’t think it was special. And i m so regret that I didn’t save it to my gf. At that time I and my gf broke up for 1 year, and after that experience, I knew I made a mistake and i want to approach my gf, but all the shame and denial came. I just dunno what I can do for future.

Thanks. That experience I should say it was the most regrettable awlful experience for me, it was with a complete stranger, a night mare.I don’t think it was special. And i m so regret that I didn’t save it to my gf. At that time I and my gf broke up for 1 year, and after that experience, I knew I made a mistake and i want to approach my gf, but all the shame and denial came. I just dunno what I can do for future.
Then why do you want to meet her?

Then why do you want to meet her?
If your gf doesn’t know about it there is nothing to this. There was no damage done to anyone so there is no need for regretting anything or feeling guilty. Just fucking get over it. Man up. You lost your cherry to a Japanese pro. Big fucking deal. Nobody cares except you and your tortured one horse power mind.

Reactions: Histeronomy
If your gf doesn’t know about it there is nothing to this. There was no damage done to anyone so there is no need for regretting anything or feeling guilty. Just fucking get over it. Man up. You lost your cherry to a Japanese pro. Big fucking deal. Nobody cares except you and your tortured one horse power mind.

I guess I just want to know at least who I lost the virginity to. To me right now, I couldn’t exactly remember the face and I felt like horrible is like kind of bad whenever the experience came along.

And I don’t really know how to approach new relationships. How to lie forever?

And I don’t really know how to approach new relationships. How to lie forever?
Oh don’t be a little pussy. You already lie about all kinds of things. You know you do. You lie to your mother. To your friends. To you boss. To you teachers. To your god. To yourself. It’s called being an adult. Get the fuck out of here. Please.

Reactions: DireWolf98
After that awful experience I actually had a gf but that gf I didn’t really like and I ended up making love every day with her. But I still love the girl that I loved before.

And the most shameful thing is that if the girl is virgin , then I feel myself more shameful and regret.

I am sorry to let everyone listening me.

Just want everyone know how I feel right now.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.