Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins - ¥25k

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English - basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi Ho, Hi Ho..it’s off to Dolce we go - again.

After a friendly greeting from the techno it was established my Japanese has not progressed well enough to access the “Ok with gaijin who speak decent Japanese” list.

So was given a list of 4.

All looked good in the ‘not so much air as typhoon-brushed’ pictures so I did my trick of going with the smallest cup size in the hope she’s slimmer.

Introduced to Tor and unfortunately not so impressed as she’s very different from the photo’s, unfortunately cursed with quite a lot of acne.

Zero - and I mean zero - English, which is fine but she’s very shy too and always looked to cover up her :bear: with a hand or something else. Very smokey breath so I didn’t want to kiss her after a first brief attempt.

Few scratches and scabs on her arms and legs. Nice boobs but she adjusted the lights until they were almost off!

CBJ only (boo!) after an awkward bathtime in which she would only go as far as flick my penis with one index finger, and then the other...Mmmm sexy.
Started with cowgirl during which she didn’t seem able to adjust herself to get a proper rhythm going, so was just unsatisfying.

Right - time to take control here.

Get that school uniform back on - over you go - wham bam doggy style. This seemed to work much better with me firmly in the driving seat.

Missionary for the finish and got outta there.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She’s young so it’s not the end of the world - But there’s much better to be had at this provider

Last edited by a moderator:
Her name is "Toa". She looks cute from her diary pictures but alas, can't help with acne as that's really out of her control. Everyone can relate to right? But yeah, tobacco breath is a no no (take breath mints at least). Thanks for taking one for the team TAG and we shall all avoid her haha.

After a friendly greeting from the techno it was established my Japanese has not progressed well enough to access the “Ok with gaijin who speak decent Japanese” list.

Come on man, it's time to level up and skip the lower bracket list of girls! :p

Reactions: gawdfather888