Guest viewing is limited

Dolce (SL) Dolce - Fuka - Worst P4P experience ever!

Ocean

They all float
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/girlid-24721860/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
25k - 60 minutes (spent 25 mins trying to leave)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English, minute amount of Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After about 10 successful trips to Dolce I struck out. Big time.

Met Fuka on the stairs, she was clutching her nose and sniffing like she had a bad cold.
Very matter of fact about everything and displaying the emotion and enthusiasm of a tree sloth - go in, sit down, wait I’m texting someone, ok go to shower.

She spoke incessantly in Japanese, ranting aggressively non-stop, even though I made it very clear I couldn’t understand anything.

Every time I went to touch her she froze, like a shop mannequin. Getting me aroused consisted of 8 seconds of bbj followed by more ranting as she tried to whack a condom on me.

After various unsuccessful attempts to get back in the mood I told her I wanted to leave. She then looked concerned and started typing into google translate about the tencho being angry and someone getting barred from the shop (it wasn’t clear if she meant her or me). She then seemed more concerned when I said I had seen many of the girls at Dolce before.

To get her to allow me to leave I basically had to say I was just really tired and insist I just wanted to go home.

25k for absolutely nothing at all! AVOID

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Wasted money :-(

Thanks for your report, sorry to hear about your experience.
However, your ratio is quite good... 10 to 1? I realize that this was an overly bad experience from the start, but still... 10 good ones, that's a nice trophy to have.

I've also moved this to the Soapland Review section, thanks.

Approved: 8/26/2019

Sorry to hear that, she clearly doesn’t belong there.. or anywhere
If it can alleviate your pain a bit, know that in France her name is a famous laxative

This combination of sympathy and randomness has got me crying in laughter! HAHAHAHAH
"know that in France her name is a famous laxative" aahahah

Sounds shit, but yeah 10/11 is pretty good. Ive been twice.
First time the girl had a good attitude and was nice enough to chat with but not my type at all.
Second time fairly recently met this person and it was shit. Constantly trying to stall everything, weird reactions to being touched, during sex she looked like she was entering a gurning competetion, didnt know how to do a bj, and hj was shit too. https://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=afopme

Reactions: DireWolf98
FBD06C04-023C-431A-9866-1166FE667159.png
This combination of sympathy and randomness has got me crying in laughter! HAHAHAHAH
"know that in France her name is a famous laxative" aahahah
Well , happy to make your monday more bearable!

@Ocean - well, my friend, you DID pay to get fucked..... ;)

Sorry for your experience!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/girlid-24721860/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
25k - 60 minutes (spent 25 mins trying to leave)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English, minute amount of Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After about 10 successful trips to Dolce I struck out. Big time.

Met Fuka on the stairs, she was clutching her nose and sniffing like she had a bad cold.
Very matter of fact about everything and displaying the emotion and enthusiasm of a tree sloth - go in, sit down, wait I’m texting someone, ok go to shower.

She spoke incessantly in Japanese, ranting aggressively non-stop, even though I made it very clear I couldn’t understand anything.

Every time I went to touch her she froze, like a shop mannequin. Getting me aroused consisted of 8 seconds of bbj followed by more ranting as she tried to whack a condom on me.

After various unsuccessful attempts to get back in the mood I told her I wanted to leave. She then looked concerned and started typing into google translate about the tencho being angry and someone getting barred from the shop (it wasn’t clear if she meant her or me). She then seemed more concerned when I said I had seen many of the girls at Dolce before.

To get her to allow me to leave I basically had to say I was just really tired and insist I just wanted to go home.

25k for absolutely nothing at all! AVOID

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Wasted money :-(

I am sorry to hear about that awful experience that you had with that girl!

It happens even to the most experienced ones here on TAG. As some said, that is a pretty good average (1 out of 10), so keep yourself positive!

Be sure that women like "Fuka" don't last long in the business with that behavior and attitude.

I went to Dolce this afternoon and I was offered Fuka along with two others girls, so she still works there.

I gotta admit if it wasn’t for your review I would have 100% picked her judging from the cards.

That's the problem with not knowing enough Japanese. You get fucked over (and not in a good way) by girls like that and can't even really complain even if you wanted to. Sorry to hear about your experience bruh. Better luck next time I hope.

I went to Dolce this afternoon and I was offered Fuka along with two others girls, so she still works there.

I gotta admit if it wasn’t for your review I would have 100% picked her judging from the cards.
Wow. Guess you dodged a bullet then. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: DireWolf98
At first I wanted to congratulate you on finally posting a soapland review in correct section but then I noticed TAG Managers post. Well, maybe next time...

Since I had a session with Fuuka this May I feel I should add another point of view to your review. To me it looks like the problem is on your side (ED). The only minus point for Fuuka is her (probable) lack of BJ/HJ skills to fight your ED. But other than that I think its about clash of your expectations and preferences and her person. Every girl is different and Fuuka probably isnt one of those overly cheerful and smiley and genki and cutesy type of girls. Is it her fault? I dont think so. If you need this type of girl go to another provider. Also regarding her skills - according to her profile she is 20yo kid who probably started with this business quite recently (this spring or winter I guess) and didnt have any prior experience before so what do you expect? That just by working in Dolce for few months she turns into some kind of Whore of Babylon with magical sex skills that will make you cum in minute? I dont think it works like that...

As for her talking in japanese - she is japanese girl in japanese brothel, so what do you expect? English? Haha, good joke there. I havent heard a single english word from any girl I fucked in soaplands. And just because you are customer it doesnt mean you should not help to create good mood in the room. From your description you didnt help her with that in any way so I dont see problem if she was talking to herself just to avoid awkward silence. I definitely prefer this option over silence.

My guess is she just wasnt your type of girl and your session was ruined by your ED. Also if you need an experienced provider than it probably is not smart to choose 20yo not experienced girl. Better luck next time anyway.

Reactions: zerosupblues
He never said he has ED.

At least you agree her attitude and sex skills aren't good.

Well, if I was ranted at in a language I didn't understand and made to feel like a molester it would probably be enough to give me ED even if I didn't show up with it to the session initially. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
20yo kid who probably started with this business quite recently (this spring or winter I guess) and didnt have any prior experience before so what do you expect?

20 year olds usually know how to fuck. When i was 20 i was able to make my partners cum by hand or mouth, 20 is second year at university, or a few years into working life if you left school before secondary education. Most people have been fucking for a few years by 20. Saying someone is a ‘20 year old kid’ is a bit weird.

Reactions: Acid Burn
To me it looks like the problem is on your side (ED). The only minus point for Fuuka is her (probable) lack of BJ/HJ skills to fight your ED.
Didn’t realize he had ED here.
At first I wanted to congratulate you on finally posting a soapland review in correct section but then I noticed TAG Managers post. Well, maybe next time...
Condescending much? I’m guessing you just scanned the OP’s post history for you to make that comment. That and getting all aggro just because he had a totally different experience than you did with said provider. And FYI, OP’s last soapland review was from before the new soapland subforum was created.

Reactions: tad3239 and Ocean

Since I had a session with Fuuka this May I feel I should add another point of view to your review. To me it looks like the problem is on your side (ED). The only minus point for Fuuka is her (probable) lack of BJ/HJ skills to fight your ED. But other than that I think its about clash of your expectations and preferences and her person. Every girl is different and Fuuka probably isnt one of those overly cheerful and smiley and genki and cutesy type of girls. Is it her fault? I dont think so. If you need this type of girl go to another provider. Also regarding her skills - according to her profile she is 20yo kid who probably started with this business quite recently (this spring or winter I guess) and didnt have any prior experience before so what do you expect? That just by working in Dolce for few months she turns into some kind of Whore of Babylon with magical sex skills that will make you cum in minute? I dont think it works like that...

As for her talking in japanese - she is japanese girl in japanese brothel, so what do you expect? English? Haha, good joke there. I havent heard a single english word from any girl I fucked in soaplands. And just because you are customer it doesnt mean you should not help to create good mood in the room. From your description you didnt help her with that in any way so I dont see problem if she was talking to herself just to avoid awkward silence. I definitely prefer this option over silence.

My guess is she just wasnt your type of girl and your session was ruined by your ED. Also if you need an experienced provider than it probably is not smart to choose 20yo not experienced girl. Better luck next time anyway.

If I had ED I probably wouldn’t have gone to Dolce for the eleventh time would I?

Regards the language, funnily enough I did notice I was in Japan on the journey to Yoshiwara, and I am more than capable of using Gtranslate and bumbling along together with my Izakaya nihongo. But ranting like a Hong Kong dim-sum lady while I’m sat there naked twiddling my thumbs isn’t going to float my boat.

I’m not expecting the Whore of Babylon but an attitude a few rungs above yours would be a good start.

Fuka will gonna "fuck ya"!!!! Lol