Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥25,000 for 60 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland - Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese + English

Details of the Encounter:
Walked in one afternoon and introduced myself (in Japanese) to the tencho, chatted a bit more and he gave me the choice of about 3 girls and I went with Hirari as she had a girl next door kind of look I’m down for.

After a brief wait she came down, and I was happy to see she looked exactly that, a cheerful girl next door in a school uniform, about 20.

Upstairs in the room she seemed to want to chat. My Japanese isn’t great so I pulled out the audio translator..

”Hello, how are you?” I said into it - and up it came on the screen in Japanese.

She looked bemused, thought for a moment, and then she spoke into the translator...I had no idea what she said, and then the words began to appear on the screen in English:

“I....LOVE...SEX”

Whoa!
I couldn’t think of what to reply except:

“Let’s go!”

She stripped, totally bare down there and a super tight body, perfect size.

After a wash up and a brief dip in the bath we went to the bed and were at it cowgirl, missionary, cowgirl, doggie, cowgirl and all over.

Great energetic sex, and I do believe she did love it!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/girlid-19925664/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
March 2018

She looked bemused, thought for a moment, and then she spoke into the translator...I had no idea what she said, and then the words began to appear on the screen in English:

“I....LOVE...SEX”

Whoa!
I couldn’t think of what to reply except:

“Let’s go!”

Good form, sir.
Elvis was right when he sang:

A little less conversation, a little more action, please
All this aggravation ain't satisfyin’ me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and, baby, satisfy me
Satisfy me, baby

So at Dolce FS is standard? There doesn’t seem to be a complicated options page like other similar JK sites. How about bookings in English by phone or email. or is it Japanese only?

But don’t blunder in if you can’t speak any Japanese - they test you a bit, so don’t bother if you can’t string a sentence together

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the review. So I’m assuming they are charging the 5k tax again?

Yeah they have a separate gaijin price list. It’s also an extra ¥2,000 if you have seen that girl before. :meh: