Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 24.000 yen

Type/Location:
In the shop

Language Notes:
Google translator, a few English and a few Japanese words

Details of the Encounter:
I did not have any plan for an adventure today, except for walking around in Ueno park and enjoy the Sakura-parties. But:
I realized I was not too far from Yoshiwara, and I thought it would be interesting to see the aria. Something deep inside me took me to a 7/11- shop and an ATM-machine. And suddenly I was able to do more than have a look.
I had only two places in mind which I have given a star in Google maps, Dolce and Darling Harbour. I passed Darling Harbour first, and a man tried to invite me in, which made me realize that a gaijin like me (European look) could have access to these kind of next to heaven-stations.
I am not only interested in young girls, but it is fascinating with girls you normally have no chance to meet. And I admit I am attracted to relative small, tiny kind of that sort. With reviews in mind from Dolce, I went there first, knowing I could go back to Darling Harbour. But I was already trapped, I had to try this for the first time in my life.
I am not a totally newbie in the P2P hobby, but not very experienced. And I was actually a bit uncertain because after a stressed period I am a bit lax downstears. And a place that offer "full service" is perhaps too risky.
But it was too close to turn away, so I went in to Dolce. There has been many discussion about gaijins who do not get access if they can not speak Japanese. I was honest. They asked me, and I said I only knew the most common words. But they were helpful and proposed a girl, called her and told her the few words I knew, and that I was in charge of a google translator. So I was accepted. One hour, 24.000 is ok for a try, 5.000 cheaper then the Darling Harbours 70. minute course.
I waited about 15 minutes, having seen the photo of the girl, which was difficult to examine. A friendly chinese told me in the waiting room that they neve looked like the picture.
And after a while I was called up, and had my first look up the stairs. There I could see a small, very cute girl waiting for me. She looked much cuter than the picture (if I understood the picture right), and led me into the room. We exchanged some words by our both translators, talked with the few words we know in the foreign languages, and off we went.
You probably know what is happening: Both quick naked, wow. such a small body, cups could not be more than B - even in Japanese measurments, but I thought they wrote C under the picture. Anyway, I enjoyed that. Very cute. She washed me "here there and everywhere" (the Beatles-song has got a new meaning for me) - brushed teeth, gurgled antiseptic liquid, and after drying to bed we went.
Believe it or not, full service is not always what I prefer. I actually like more the GFE type, with kissing and body-contact, which she generously took part in. But she obviously did not understand what I meant, so she pepared for full service.
We did in different positions, and in spite of my lax junior, it went better than expected, but I did not pop... which is actually quite ok for me. She tried to finish with hands afterwards, but this time, no.
The reason is not so easy to say, may be she looked too young, that I did not get enough horny, or, many other reasons, for stess and ... I leave it to the psychoanalysts here ;) - But - I was more than satisfied, we had a good time together, she really tried to do the best for me, was cute and friendly. All credits.
After saying sayonara, arigato and waving, the staff took me to nearest JR- station, quite free. I think that is exellent service! To a non-japanese speaking (half old) foreigner who only ordered one hour. Bravo!
No pops! not her fault. And I am happy anyway.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I can not find Ichigo in the website list, but it is difficult with the Japanese characters. Much better experience than I expected, very friendly atmosphere. Cute girl. What else can I say? today it was Sakura in the Park and Dolce Sacura :).
Next time I will try an older more experienced provider, I think that dimension will heal my Junior.

Good to see you had a good time, this is just my opinion I think you need go show that you're willing to at least try and communicate in Japanese for some of the semi welcoming shops to let you in.

I saw ichigo last week. No disrespect to the OP, but it was probably the worst P4P experience I have had in japan. She is a pretty girl and nice enough but the service is extremely cold and formulaic. It was a scrub, BJ, then she just lay down starfish style and let me go at it. Def would not repeat.

Something deep inside me took me to a 7/11- shop and an ATM-machine. And suddenly I was able to do more than have a look.

Bro, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you're down with the monger sickness. I'm afraid there's no cure.

I'm no psychoanalyst but I am a drunk salaryman staring at some young waitress' perfect tits and ass at a bar in this very moment. In my experience, nerves are the main reason for not being able to pop. Sticking it to a Japanese MILF cougar won't necessarily help. You have to learn to get comfortable and truly relax. I recommend testing the waters with a girl that knows your situation and that you can trust. I used to have trouble popping in P4P but after getting enough experience under my belt, I learned to keep the nerves in check and Just have a good time. Visiting the same chick a few times definitely helped.

Anyways, glad to hear you had a good time regardless. I haven't tried Dolce but it sounds pretty good.