Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dolce - Ivu ( イブ ) http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=hzqtgd

Date of Encounter:
March 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80分 / 31000 ( 26000 + 5000 foreigners fee )

Type/Location:
the shop itself has rooms

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First of all, im disappointed... very disappointed ...
I read the reviews about Dolce, it was nice 90% of the time, so i said let me try my second time with that stuff ( first time was in Shinjuku and i get ripped off really hard under pressure that I didn't even remember the name of the place )

Anyways, first when i went in they asked me in Japanese if i can speak Japanese or not i said yeah, they said you have to wait then they said no there is a girl that you can go in now " Shokora ( しょこら ) " ( her name there is different i don't know why ) and then they said you can go with " Mayu ( まゆ ) " or wait 40mins for " Ivu ( イヴ ) " and i wish I didn't wait ... she seemed really cute in the picture and it was my type .. But then when they called me and i saw her i was really disappointed ( no offence though, she just isn't my type ) that she was chubby and different from the picture they have..... I said ok lets see how its going to be...

We went in the room and it was ok for me i don't really care ( a bed, shower, very small room ) She doesn't speak English at all, and got nervous when i asked her about it. She told me how is the course going to be like, i told her ok and she said get naked and she got naked ( no helps ) and a little chit chat, She said ok lets shower it was very normal I couldn't touch her and she didn't do anything just cleaning my area ...

Then she said lay on bed so i did, she started licking and doing my nips, nothing happened , then i told her we should move on , thats won't turn me on, she put a condom, i said i thought you do it BBBJ here she said no we always make you wear condoms no matter what.. i said ok Mine was limp all the time, i told her that it won't help ( it was a disappointment and I couldn't get a boner cuz she isn't my type ) i said at least do BBBJ to make him stand.. she said I can't... I said ok you can turn me on by kissing, she said we will do it later, she kept giving me BJ with condom, i said it won't help... I told her you have to do something and told her to kiss me, she was like forced and closed her mouth tight, boom 3 seconds 1 soft lips kiss and finished....... At least i got mine hard a little, she said do you want CG or mis or from the back, i said eh, im going back, we did it , i forced myself to pop, then she gave me a massage well it was good for me because it was my first human massage, I can't judge, with some chit chat ( she said that all the girls uses condoms if they were with foreigners, and she has been working that job since 1 year ..

while massaging she asked if im up for a second round, well, i could, but couldn't with her, so i told her just to continue massaging...
she was massaging me with one hand and i hear the phone clicks with the other hand, last mins she used both hands, time up, showered, said good bye.

I was really really disappointed, no offense to chubby girls but she wasn't my type ... and in top of that the service....
Anyways i went out and they said nothing to me, then i came back to ask about the special Driver to the station but no one was there, i heard them laughing behind the door and he came back and i told him if there is a driver, he said wait in the waiting room and he will come in a short time, around ~15 he came and drive me to near Uguisudani station.

And i asked the staff there some questions:
Q: Is there Delivery health ?
A: No, there isn't ( yet )
Q: You said i can make an appointment from the second time and so on, can i ?
A: ( they kept saying you can't, i told them that some people do, they then said you can but only from 15:00~ )
I asked Ivu about her job here and if she likes it ?
A: No, and I don't think any girl likes it, every girl do it for her own reasons, and to live.

To be fair she was kind while talking, but I didn't feel anything special and it was awkward and silence most of the time.

I have some questions,
Is there real girls looks like the pictures ? prefer slim/loli/cute/kiss lover
Is it real that i can make an appointment from 15:00~ ? Or i can make it morning too ?
And is there any places with good young korean FS ?
And what is the best place you went so far ? And where ?

Forgive me for my poor English and over detailed first review.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
couldn't even touch her boobs..
i didn't really expect a good quality service but at least i need one thing to cover that, and there wasn't.

What a pity. Look like they cheated you. I think there are really pretty girls but maybe cost more money.

Thanks for your review and sorry to hear about your experience... That really sucks.... We need some time to answer your review more (questions at the end).

Sounds like an awful experience. I think you should have taken the lead during the session. If you don't then you will get bare minimum service. On a side note there is a new Dolce in Kawasaki.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Reactions: TAG Manager
Check blog pics, they are often easier to tell what they really look like. She doesn't really seem "chubby" to me, though I suppose the definition is very fluid between people.
Since you seem very picky about chubby you should always ask the staff to please remove chubby girls from your selection.
Also while I am sorry for your bad experience, you can't really expect much from these super young girls imho.
They are often very inexperienced and/or scared of gaijin.

Why would you ask about delivery health? Soap is never delivery.
The booking after 15 is legit, you can read on their website. They accept bookings from 15-24 the day before, two days before if you are VIP.

Yoshiwara can be a trial by fire, takes a while to find your way.

I really second @Soapysoap66 comments, and you should his advice seriously, cuz he's the expert. My most hit or miss experiences have been at Yoshiwara... that sucks becuz it's also the biggest budget when I play in Japan. Been to dolce twice and had young, inexperienced girls. And that's the expectations i have going in. Being able to to have FS with young girls. Good luck next time.

Yoshiwara can be a trial by fire, takes a while to find your way

Absolutely.

That said, if you have a specific turnoff or dislike, you need to clearly communicate that with the staff if you don't have a preferred girl. Personally I don't like overly thin women, and if I'm choosing from the girls who are free I'll make sure to say so - and often one or two photos will be withdrawn.

So when you say it's a very small room, how small are we talking? Since Landmark is the only soapland I've been to, how does it compare? Landmark rooms were pretty huge; bigger than my bedroom.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've had some good experiences at Dolce, but like @Soapysoap66 and @ur19877 said the girls are inexperienced, young and you have to know what to look for (blog photos, 3 sizes BWH and study reviews) I did have one experience like this with Kokomi. It's a shame to because Kokomi was really cute with a perfect body but she just did the bare minimum.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland