Guest viewing is limited

Dolce - Momo

One Pop

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Momo- https://smart.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/girlid-11891490/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
January 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes/ ¥25,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So after ending 2016 and starting 2017 on a sour note with my recent P4P experiences, I decided to try again at Dolce. I was in the mood for a young, cute, petite companion after some misses with older, larger, unattractive companions.

I arrived at Dolce in the afternoon on a Sunday. It was rather busy, but was offered 2 photo cards and immediately Momo caught my eye. I also remembered reading about Momo here on TAG from other good reviews. I waited about 20 minutes and was brought to the stairs where Momo was waiting.

First of all, Momo is super petite, super cute and super professional. She was very attentive and takes care of herself and the customer very well. Her hair is short and silky smooth. Her face and eyes look different from her photos, but not in a bad way, I think she has a very cute face.

We sat down on the bed and greeted each other. I told her my hands were cold from outside and she grabbed my hands and put them between her thighs to warm up. This was a perfect icebreaker and we had a great time together. She gave a lot of eye contact through out our time but she's not much for kissing, only a little LFK.

We then got to the good stuff and tried many different positions. She used lube and was very tight, I ended up popping with her on top squatting up and down on me while she licked my nipples....Awesome.

We cleaned up and chatted a bit.
She told me she is retiring from Dolce at the end of February. She said she had a goal of achieving the number 1 ranking and she accomplished it so she is retiring (I think that's what she said...).

Momo is definitely one of the good ones.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Momo was great and I really want to see her again before she quits.