Dolce - no foreigners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somebilly

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was looking forward to trying Dolce because of their younger line up. Texted them threw the city-h messenger and they said no foreigners due to COVID. Disappointed doesn’t even describe it. Any recommendations for a similar line-up?

Reactions: jatriami
Not sure about anything else in that ballpark for Yoshiwara. Your best bet might be Gold in Ikebukuro or Ageha in Kawaski.

As far as I know, Darling Harbor and its sister shop, Y-Shirt are still accepting foreigners, but depending on the girls (who are ok with foreigners) and yourself (how much Japanese can you speak)

Reactions: somebilly
Rolled the dice and went to Y-shirt on a walk-in. One girl gave the thumbs up, all others said no. I gotta brush up on my Japanese skills. Session went good, I’ll write a review later but for now thanks for the suggestion!,

Reactions: MikeH
One girl gave the thumbs up, all others said no. I gotta brush up on my Japanese skills.

Was the reason for rejection your lack of Japanese? I visited some time ago but everyone was fully booked until several hours later so I had to skip. They didn't say anything about some girls not being available for foreigners but maybe it was just irrelevant as everyone was busy anyway.

Who did you met and do you remember who all said no?

Was the reason for rejection your lack of Japanese? I visited some time ago but everyone was fully booked until several hours later so I had to skip. They didn't say anything about some girls not being available for foreigners but maybe it was just irrelevant as everyone was busy anyway.

Who did you met and do you remember who all said no?

Yes my lack of Japanese was the reason, if I was more fluent I could have had more options. That was based on my conversation with the techno guy, he went back and talked to the girls and only Mia said yes.

Anyone get into Dolce recently? I tried asking Honey Collection on CH and got rejected immediately.

I went to the Yoshiwara neighborhood two weeks ago, Pepermint rejected me like the sister store on the side, Dolce was also rejected, only Tinkerbell accepted me but the woman I liked did not accept foreigners, they gave me to choose only three, among them , a half, nice but not enough to spend 30,000 (per TC use)

Did Tinkerbell charge a gaijin fee? Or the normal price was 30k?

I also am quite disappointed that you can’t really choose the girl at stores because they prevent you from making reservations. It seems like even if the store accepts foreigners, they require you to go into the store, which means the girl you want may not even be available by the time you get there. This is the case for YShirt for example. And of course, the girl herself might not accept foreigners. I guess the only thing you can do is make a call close to the time you want to go and hope.

On the bright side, Dolce said in an online message that they might start accepting foreigners once the pandemic is over. I’m excited, but given the nasty anti-gaijin culture in Yoshiwara, I don’t have my hopes up too high.

He charged me 5k gaijin tax, I am quite disappointed in Yoshiwara, I took a long trip to really not have access to anything, I tell you something, when I left dolce right in front there was another store and they were taking some pictures of a girl, very Pretty, about 18-19 years old, I was impressed, but when the person outside the store had intentions to enter, he told me Japanese only, that treatment really disgusting,

Reactions: jatriami
Status
Not open for further replies.