Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min - 22 000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Was late to Yoshiwara, 22:20, Darling Harbour showed 2 not my type numbers, same for Putit Royal, accidentally stumbled upon Dolce, and the last number left looked pretty on the photo and not old. That was Sayu
https://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=gkpawj
After about 10 mins in lobby they showed me upstairs, and she was waiting there. In real life she is pretty young 20s, a little chubby (on the photos looked pretty slim), but as I like this type, I enjoyed. Boobs - nice natural C-D. Fully shaved, which was great!

She looked a bit tired, but tried not to show. So as usual we washed under shower and in the tub. Then wipe and onto bed. I started kissing her, she was very gentle, very GFE kissing, liked it a lot. Then I licked her nipples, roamed around her body, down to pussy. She moaned a bit, but not AV style, felt pretty natural. As she started shaking and I’ve got warmed up I turned her on her belly and licked around her back, neck, ears, more gentle kissing, and as a hinted her on the real action, she put condom and sucked a little. After that I put her back on her belly and went from behind while squeezing her boobs and nipples. It was a very well balanced motion, light moaning and hand in hand finger squeezing.
I stopped right before, and put her on her back. We did a variant of missionary, lots of kissing until I came.
Then we lied a bit with her head on my chest, rested a bit. I practiced my beginner level Japanese, she said English was difficult. Then shower, wipe and off I went.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall great experience! Enjoyed a lot! Tender lips, GFE kissing, nice FS. I would’ve repeated if not an explorator’s sole. Recommended.

Thanks for your review of Sayu from Dolce Soapland! Glad you had a great experience!

Approved: 9/18/2019