Guest viewing is limited

Dolce (SL) Dolce - Sweet time with Mayoi (まよい)

unlukky

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Dolce - Mayoi (まよい)
http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=deoqsq

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min. 31000 JPY

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop location

Language Notes:
very little japanese on my side

Details of the Encounter:
After reading some "Dolce" reviews I decided to pay a visit. I am not into that "school stuff" but I wanted to be sure I get a young girl (meaning 22-25) for my money.
Unlike Sapporo, where touts are really annoying walking to the shop from Minowa station was a real pleasure (despite the late May heat). After entering the shop the tencho showed me two cards. I know those pictures are heavily edited so I just randomly choosed one of the girls and time length. I waited for 15 mins., then tencho came for me and I went to meet my girl for next 80 mins.
As for the face I have to say she was cute, not really a beauty queen but solid 7/10 in my book. She seemed to wear glasses but she took them off for the sex part of meeting. To say it shortly I was satisfied with her looks, she looked like an above average looking girl prettied up. As for the body she was slim with IMHO medium sized breasts that were firm and well shaped. She had quite a big scar on her back though, that scar was copying her spine and went from neck to her down back. I didnt mind, still I wonder what it was from, it looked like she underwent some surgery in the past....?
First 20 mins. - little bit of classical chit-chat and washing the bodies. Then we skipped the mat-play and went straight to the "honban" - 60 mins. of good sex. She let me choose the positions I wanted so I went for "bakude", then "mish" etc. She seemed to really enjoy the sex, her moaning was natural and she came after like first 20 mins. or so. And because of her responses I really enjoyed the sex too. During the act we kissed (I would say MFK, perhaps DFP?), but she gave me impression she didnt want me to play with her nipples. She allowed me to touch them, kiss them etc. but I realized she probably wants me not not play with her nipples so I obeyed (except for one moment when she was moaning like she was about to come so I gently sucked on her nipple and she moaned and said "ijiwaru" :) ) Anyway it was really close to that "GFE", the only thing that stood in the way was language, ie. my lack of japanese skills. She says that she speaks a little bit of english but it was much worse than my japanese :)

To sum it up short: I had a very good sex time, I would visit her again, but I checked her schedule and she wont be available before I leave Japan. Also I checked her "blog" and it looks like she wrote something positive about our time. Yay! :)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Mayoi from Dolce! I had to double check that name... Haven't seen that particular name before.
Glad you had a good time!

Approved: 5/29/2019