Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5H 55,000 yen

Type/Location:
LOVE HOTEL

Language Notes:
English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Details of the Encounter

I was really confused at first because of the high price of Rikako. But i decided to go for her after reading her good reviews. And i must say I didnt make a mistake.

Setting up the date was done thru her website and everything was smoothly done after that. She even gave me a list of LHs in the area which made it easier for me to decide.

I went to the LH, got the room keys and messaged her and she was there in abt 2-3 mins. I was so nervous, but I was sweetly surprised.

First we briefly talked for sometime n then i hugged her first. She then started taking off her clothes which made me feel even better. I wont go into details, but she has a gorgeous body.
I cant put enough words to describe her beauty. Loved her curves. Loved eth abt her. OMG i can still remember her poses. Her brests were perfect size for me and not to forget her ass. Oohhh la la..

Then she gave me a nice BJ. One of the best Ive ever had. And a shower together and back to action. Loads of playtime and then to bed action.

The only complaint would be kissing. I would have liked a deep french kissing. But she was continuouly teasing me by going away while kissing. And she is lil shy too. It wasnt a big thing though as we kept the action going for sometime in the bed.
I was almost abt to cum but i controlled and tried a few other positions. I enjoyed all positions but this one position where i sat on the bed and she was on top, was awesome !!

I was so out of breadth so i had to take a water break. And again back to action. I only had 30mins more so i hurried but it was not going right. But then after sometime i thought of forgetting abt time and if needed i would extend so i slowed down and passinately started making love in the misionary position. She reacted well n i came exactly on time, just before her alarm rang !!!

But she considerd her time and she kindly cleaned the room and we went for a shower together. We had a brief chit chat and then bye bye.

Definitely a heavenly experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rikako Katayama is absolutely a dream come true for me ! Absolutely worth the money n time.

Status
Not open for further replies.