Dreams Come True at Marine Blue: Revisiting Kaede

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue Ikebukuro Bekkan

Soapland Provider Name:
Kaede

Soapland Website:
Official Website: https://i-marineblue.com/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥24,000 (¥18,500 for 60 minutes + ¥2,000 nomination fee + ¥2,000 gaijin fee)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, unless otherwise specified this entire encounter was done in Japanese. Nonetheless, Marine Blue is a well reviewed shop here on TAG and shows a great deal of openness to foreigners of all Japanese levels of ability. Be aware though, that the shop's overwhelming majority of providers do not cater to us and that ones like the adorable Kaede I have mentioned are unbookable if you cannot make conversation.

In January 2022, a trustworthy TAG member recommended for me to visit Marine Blue - also at the time known as Club Max - in Ikebukuro. As I had been endlessly prowling about Kawasaki's beloved Horinouchi for months at this point, I regularly looked past Yoshiwara and Tokyo soaplands, imagining them as constricting and full of difficulties and nightmares for gaijin involved. (Honestly speaking, this sentiment does seem to uphold, though not to the extent I had originally believed.)

1674922206214.pngEmblazoned with flashy, embarrassing signs on Ikebukuro's lewd Tokiwa Street Marine Blue is known as a gekiyasu (激安) soapland, or a "incredibly-cheap soapland," which generally but not always have these attributes:
  • They are insanely cheap, duh. A Japanese man can pay as low as ¥10,000 to have CFS with someone.
  • The range of beauty can go from "killer looks" to "looks like a killer."
  • They actually usually tend not to cater to non-Japanese, as the market favors extensively charging gaijin.
  • Random schedule changes, cancellations, and broken dreams are GUARANTEED.

Regardless, this TAG brother's insistence that the provider, Airi (retired), was well worth the visit so I decided to book her and give her a shot. As you can read in this review I had written at that time, a lot of things went wrong and I ended up meeting the glorious Kaede, whose story with me continues in the details below.

Setup: CityHeaven Alerts!

After ending things on such a heart-breaking note with Kaede, there was just no way I could let things end that way. Just moments before eruption the worst interruption could possibly happen, and I eagerly would check back again and again on the Marine Blue website hoping to see some magic clock numbers appear in her schedule to no avail.
1674923280942.png

Days past. Then weeks. Months. Finally, sometime around Golden Week, Kaede showed up in the schedule. I called the shop trying to reserve her, but they told me she was unavailable as they were at capacity that day and "all hands were on dick" that evening.

UGH.

I had to fuck this woman again, dammit! Somehow...I just needed to find a way to get some sort of reminder when she clocked in, and that's when I realized that CityHeaven offers alerts for when providers clock in! I eagerly tacked her into my alerts along with lovely Asahi Bijin Lab and alluring Saaya from Kirajo, with nothing but silence for months...and months...and months...then...

Boom. She clocked in during September one day. Couldn't meet her cause of work out of town. Fuck.
Boom! She clocked in during November, but the same day and available only at literally the same time as another provider I'd been drooling after for months. FUCK!

The heavens just would not fucking align for us. Kaede clocks in literally seasonally, which explains not only her nearly empty following, but rather dry and uninteresting diary. Then at last...boom an email in January, and as you can see in the email, imagine the look on my face when I saw that the lovely Kaede offered her gorgeous body and mind for some love-making twice in a single week! Needless to say, I had booked her via CityHeaven within five minutes of getting the alert.

At almost perfectly 365 days after the initial encounter, I at last could book again this lovely little lady. I dreamed all sorts of naughty dreams, rolled out of bed crotch first, and did a dastard skip into Ikebukuro in this freezing ass weather feeling hot with lustful urges to unleash upon my "anniversary" with a woman whose real name I do not know.

Typically, shops like Marine Blue request for all customers to call the shop at least half an hour before their appointment. In my case, I was in Ikebukuro nearly 40 minutes early, so I figured I should just arrive early and put away all their concerns. I walked blushing up to the main entrance, remembering to dodge the hellspawn on the 1st floor (some other dude on TAG said the 5th floor gang is shitty, but I have the complete opposite sentiments so...) and tiptoed gently into the elevator. Upon arriving at the fifth floor I was greeted by four gentlemen staring at me and my gaijinness, ready to deliver to them some comfort that I was one of the "cool kids" on the block that they could charge shit gaijin tax to anyway. I go up to the counter and the conversation took an interesting turn, so from this point on let's take a look at our stars for the show!

Starring...

barista
kouhai
req
Baffled Babe-selling Barista
Capricious Kouhai
requiemmorrow

barista
"Good morning. Do you have a reservation?"

req
"Yes, Kaede via CityHeaven."

barista
"Uhh...who?"

req
"Kaede? She was available on the site."

barista
(Dude looks nervously over at kouhai.)
"Do we have a Kaede here?"

req
"Yeah, her nameplate is the last one among today's."

1674924229601.png
(Kouhai rummages through the day's nominations and finds Kaede's panel and hands it to the barista. The man stares a few seconds and smiles.)
"Ahem...ahh her? How do you about her?"

1674924266109.png
"I actually met her around this time last year. She was such a sweetheart I had to see her again. She seemed okay to meet me again when I last met her, and I promise to treat her well again today."

1674924229601.png
"Haha, yes you must have been very happy to meet her. She isn't popular, yet insists that she will come in so we never take her off the roster. She had an empty schedule when she came in the other day, so I am sure she will be happy to see you."

1674924266109.png
"I am so happy to hear that."

Disclaimer: Absolutely DO NOT approach staff here expecting the conversation to go this smoothly. There was some keigo involved as well as a few exchanges after this where even I wasn't 100% sure of what I was being told, so please be kind and humble with the staff when addressing them about the girls. Generally as with all things YMMV, but to some extent the less menacing your appearance, the more likely you might be paired with someone who is to your liking.

Overall, this conversation had one positive point and one negative one.

Positive: With that information it was certain that I was going to finally meet her at last.
Negative: Nobody is booking her...maybe she isn't as pretty as I remembered.

Ah, shit. Well...I had struggled this far on my trek to romp with this lady again, so I wasn't going to give up now. I fork over my cash and heathen blood tax, which I loathe from the core of my being to pay and am literally only biting my lip to meet her again. They lead me to the pink, goofy waiting room where I spend the next half hour waiting for the girl to get ready to meet me.

The Girl: Some things you just cannot forget...

At long last my wait was up. The curtain opened, and the shop rep called me forward. I stood like a soldier prepared to meet face to face with an angel I remember so clearly, and marched forward with a deep breath.

...of course my rhythm was interrupted by the shop rep reading me a sign in Japanese about not mistreating the lady, then ripping open the curtain to the stairwell so violently I thought the girl was going to do some magic trick, but she was rather just waiting around the bend. Gulping, I turned to the left and there she was...

...exactly how I remembered her. It was at this moment I realized what famous person she most closely resembled, which would be about 80% that of a young Ryoko Hirosue.

1674925361843.png

No, the actress pictured above is NOT Kaede.

Just as before she had that adorable boyish bob going on, that yaeba (goofy tooth), and the strong Yayoi eyes and facial features that was warming to see. Now over the last year I have seen and bumped hips with a number of beautiful women, and can easily say that she is no longer in the top few who I would consider drop dead gorgeous. Rather, she has this gentle smile and calm charm tied with a ladylike giggle, and naturally an attractive woman in her own way.

1674925361843.png
"お久しぶり!"
It's been a while.

That lovely Japanese phrase, and the warmth of her gaze and charm enwrapped me. I felt content to see a face I had longed to see for such a time. I was so emotionally moved I stuttered and said,

1674924266109.png
"...y-you remember me?"

1674925361843.png
"Yeah, you're big American dick-chan!"

I burst out laughing with her as she grabbed my hand and gently pulled me down the steps.

She gripped my hand calmly, but with confirmation that she was glad to see me.

Glad that I remembered her.

That despite her disappearing for months at a time someone liked her enough to see her again.

Getting pulled down to a place for a very intimate appointment...

...with Kaede.
1675273244592.png

After arriving in the soap room, we immediately get to disrobing. Kaede recalled how I managed to ram her for most of our last session and was determined to get me to cum this time. I told her I was just happy to see her (although obviously I was looking forward to that big exciting moment myself.)

Just as I recalled, watching this woman disrobe is a jaw dropper. She is extremely slender with sizeable tits and a cute peach ass. While I'd wondered for twenty four-ish hours as to whether or not she'd become unattractive over the course of a year OR that my high volume of providers throughout the fall would make her boring, at this point I felt I had already gained my money's worth preparing mentally for the excitement to ensue. If there was one certain weak point to her body, it is that her tits aren't as incredible as I'd remembered. Due to either age (I put her around late 20s early 30s) or some hereditary misfortune, her boobs sagged awkwardly and did not look as perfect as I'd remembered.

Playtime: The Fastest 60 minutes ever

Regardless, "American big dick-chan" was getting excited, as when we finished disrobing she pressed her boobs - which are incredibly soft and delicate - against my arm and pushed me to the bath stool saying, "let's go" and smiling goofily. She scrubbed me down while I gently licked her nipples. She had me gargle and rinse, then proceeded to give me a gentle DFK as we moved over to the bed. Unlike last time she was a little more daring, perhaps because I was a repeat and she recalled comfort being with me and wanted to have a good time? Either way, I loved it all.

On the bed we laid face to face on our sides looking at each other. She gently squeezed my cock with her hand while I fondled her breast. She made gentle deep sexy breaths, and leaned in to kiss me. Though these were DFKs, I do have to say they were not that great. It could be that because she has a crooked tooth she is a little shy having a guy explore her mouth with his tongue, but the purpose of a DFK is to feel the lustful urges through the mouth, which is one of the most sensitive organs in our body closely connecting taste to attractiveness. As she was subpar to fantastic kissers like Asahi from Bijin Lab or Abe-chan from Iramachion, the impact here made me feel a little disconnected.

1675273329712.png
Nonetheless, I was still happy to see her and recalled her passionate screams, so I moved down to address her pussy. This time around it was much, much hairier, but to be fair this girl doesn't really play much at all so I can only be so concerned about the amount of hair. Inasmuch, there was no smell at all, so I did my best to get her as excited as possible, and it certainly worked. She started to get wetter and wetter, and just like before performed a believable orgasm while I licked her clitoris gentle in a steady motion. It was hot watching her with her eyes closed making such a sexy "oh" face, and my dick might as well have been harder than granite at this point.

I then asked her to get me even more excited and suck my dick. She obliged me, doing the same kissing and rubbing it on her lips as it engorged and became hard enough to penetrate. I told her I wanted to enter her, and she smoothly put a condom I brought with me to use (be aware that she may necessarily not do the same for you so if you decide to nominate her please do not mention me or my condoms in this review to her or any staff.)

She then sprung up onto her knees, stuck her ass out, and sunk down onto me in a viciously sexy looking cowgirl. "Ookii yo" she said several times, telling me things like my dick is a masterpiece (見事) and that I must have a hard time finding willing women. When she finally reached the base of my shaft inside of her, she made a deep, stomach-induced moan that was wild enough to make me squirm with delight. I already felt the urge to just pound this girls lights out, but I resisted to make sure that she was excited enough for that. The slow cowgirl continued for some time, until finally I raised my legs up and began jackhammering inside as she started to scream.

Then the intensity picked up a notch. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her down to lie with me sideways while still inside her. Despite my big stomach, Kaede's skinny figure was flexible enough keep me inside of her easily in this position, and I proceed to squeeze her ass and fuck her ridiculously hard as she screamed staring into my eyes. God this woman made me so hot. Each pump started me welling up cum already...but I wasn't done yet.

I turned her around and did some work on her in doggy, enjoying that cute ass (she is listed as having 美尻 on CityHeaven, not that this matters as there are plenty of voluptuous ass owning providers who don't get that title for confusing reasons). I turned her over to missionary and sunk balls deep. I even managed to squeeze in a little bit of prone bone before - as anticipated - the alarm went off and I had moments to cum. There was no way I was missing it this time around, so I asked Kaede if I could cum and she practically squealed, "Go ahead! Please shoot all of your cum inside me!" We nestled into a spooning position, where I grabbed her tits in one hand and pushed her up against me with the other, pounding against her ass so forcefully inside of her the bouncy bed began to shake and slide. The feeling of no return welled up as she began to rattle in throes of lust, and then finally...FINALLY after an entire year of wondering about the sensation I gave her a beautiful, full gut wrenching scream as I unloaded in that position inside of her with my face pressed into her back. I still remember the convulsions throughout my body, receding into a solid minute of tranquility, stuck to this dimension thanks to the beautiful woman who received all that nut, panting in unison with me as I slowly returned from the orgasmic astral plane.

She turned her head around, smiled, and kissed me on the forehead; then chirped cutely, "Good job! Now hurry, let's clean up!"

Wrap up: A busy babe

We tossed the condom and hopped back into the bath, wherein we had a few minutes to chat despite the pressure to get me out of the room. I asked Kaede when she would be coming back, and she revealed some personal details that I do not wish to share that explain her regular absence. All I can say is that she is an intelligent woman with a lot of dreams, and does this job not only to make a little bit of cash but also to do something a little crazy and yet relieve general stress from other circumstances in her life.

I wanted to ask for her LINE or something, but reading the atmosphere I could tell that she would prefer not to be contacted. She cannot even be reached on Okinitalk and pretty much keeps to herself, so I let it go. The phone rang, and she began to start apologizing to the dudes upstairs as the next cock was already waiting for her, so we dressed quickly. On the way up the steps though she thanked me for coming and said she looks forward to seeing me sometime again when she majestically clocks in half a year or more later. I chuckled and replied, "maybe on that day I'll just book all your slots so you can go home with big money" and she nervously smiled, giggled and winked (pretty sure that meant "please don't do that" but well...who knows). She gave me a quick peck as we parted ways and I walked out. The guys at the front thanked me and told me to come again soon.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face
: ⭐⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐⭐⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐

Let's break it down.
Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Kaede is closer to the "killer looks" side of the spectrum at Marine Blue.​
For her beauty, she still does not compare to some providers in her grade.​
Her screams and sexual vigor is fantastic.​
She has almost a jungle down there and needs to work on kissing.​
She doesn't get booked a lot when she clocks in so she is easy to book.​
She doesn't get booked a lot, meaning it only encourages her further not to clock in more.​
The shop staff are very kind and quick to cooperate.​
The stop charges the stupid, racist gaijin tax that I fucking hate from the core of my being.​

I am skeptical of most providers at this soapland and hate the gaijin tax so I will never bother with it unless it is Kaede. And even then, now that I have fulfilled my dream with her I do not foresee a third appointment on the horizon. Regardless, she looks really good and if you aren't sure who to nominate and by some act of destiny she happens to be working, do not ignore this girl and her "plain Jane" looking photo gallery - she can deliver.

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution!

Approved: 2/11/2023