28k (26k - 2k review discount + 4k options) / 90 minutes

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Second time at this shop, I made an online reservation on cityheaven the night before. Landed in Nagoya about 2 hours before appointment time and called in to confirm an hour beforehand while on the train, confirmation was quick and I made sure to confirm the price was what I expected. I get to the shop a few minutes to appointment time, pay the fee and go to the waiting room. After a while my number gets called and atene greets me with a smile when the curtain opens and leads me to the room. In the room once I hang up my jacket Atene stick her hands up my t-shirt and starts rubbing my nipples, quite a turn on. At this point I had not mentioned I was a foreigner because I completely forgot, and nobody had asked. As we start chatting while I'm taking off my clothes she asks where I'm from and I say from overseas which surprises her. I was surprised too, I'm not sure if I just assumed in the back of my head since I used the same phone number/nickname as before they would know. She mentions that now that I mention it my accent does seem like a foreigner but she didn't notice before, not sure if she was just being nice or not but I took that as a compliment. I briefly thought about if I was breaking any rules but Atene didn't stop stripping as we chatted so I just continued.

Atene's profile wrote 90 minutes + mat + rimjob as recommended course so that was what I went with. Not much to say except that i spent the entire time on the mat and it did feel good having a girl sliding over your body and licking your arsehole. At one point while lying prone I tried to look back to see and pulled something in my back which hurt a little but the mat sensation more than covered it up. Flipped over on to my back after a while and got some ball licking and BBBJ. She also licks/teases my nipples and comes in for DFK, I actually got tired of kissing and pull away but she just pouts and stares at me so I give in and go back to kissing her. At the end she asks me how I want to pop and obliges me with a handjob, after an hour plus I was pretty ready to go and came pretty quick and quite a bit.

After we shower and get dressed we continue chatting for a bit till times up, she does mention that usually there is an extra charge for foreigners but I must be special to which I laugh meekly. After Atene sends me off the staff directs me to the waiting room, I write my cityheaven review (in Japanese), show the staff and leave. After everything I looked at her profile again and saw that she does write that she is OK with foreigners who can speak Japanese

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Overall a great experience and I would go back. I found I prefer being passive and Atene does now also work at a 甘サド (sweet sadistic?) speciality sister shop which opened up recently and something I definitely want to try.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

Like a light sadist. She wouldn’t want to hit you or insult you, but would like to see you squeal while she pleasures you
the concept does seem kind of like M性感 . i did end up going a few times in my recent trip but beyond the initial teasing it was pretty much like a standard health.
? Which is it?
this review here specifically on TAG was not requested. they only asked for one on cityheaven which was pretty much written as quick as possible so that I could get out of there