Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 52.000 Yen

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Because of recent events I decided to write this review despite the fact that the encounter is already good 2 month in the past. The shop/girl hasn't been reviewed here and Cityheaven had a public vote for the best providers this week....that's when I realized that I met 2 girls of the recent deli-top-10 :rolleyes:. Nana scored 4th place.....will write a review about the other girl as well.

I initially found her profile on Twitter where she posted lots of stupid videos at the time and became interested.
https://twitter.com/e_77chan

I spent the evening at a regular hotel in Ginza and wanted to book a pricier service once to see if it worth it. E+ is located in this part of Tokyo, a bit pricier in general, Nana one of their top girls and I decided to book an anal option ontop because she offered it .....resulted in a much higher price that i am usually willing to pay, but we only live once:LOL:

Booked her a day in advance via phone in japanese and told them, that i'll wait infront of the hotel for her. Elevator required a keycard, so this was probably the easiest way.

Nana arrived in time and we headed upstairs. Looks exactly like on her pictured and has a very positive personality. We headed to the bath quickly for the usual shower together. She has big boobs, but a little downside is that they are not natural. I am not a big fan of silicone, but that's the only negative thing that i can say about her looks. Has a nice body and cute face.

She really gives 110% to deliver perfect service....not a GFE, but she knows what she is doing and really gives her best, from taking it super deep during the blowjob, some rimming, always keeping eye contact.

Because I booked her for 90 minutes there was time for 2 rounds that included everything as promised, kissing, fingering, extensive blowjob, anal sex. Lol, have to mention that this caused a bit of a problem. I think length was not the issue, but girth...so we had to end this after some time.....but was ok, got my fun ;) Switched to sumata and more giving head afterwards.

I think in comparison to other encounters we didn't chat too much....she didn't waste time on that and we jumped right into action.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall a bit pricey in comparison to other shops and I personally like girls a bit more that feel a bit amateurish, but that's personal taste. Nana really made you feel that she did her best to please you 100%......so when it comes to service she is top notch.

@Danbo - Thanks for the report, much appreciated!

Approved: 8/17/2020

Damn, lucky you. She looks great and has that gyaru-kyabajo-look that I am into. As you have mentioned in your review, she is expensive compared to other deri. From what i understand they charge additional 2000 to the premium class price for her. She is hot but I think I will go with other options.

Damn, lucky you. She looks great and has that gyaru-kyabajo-look that I am into. As you have mentioned in your review, she is expensive compared to other deri. From what i understand they charge additional 2000 to the premium class price for her. She is hot but I think I will go with other options.

Yeah, the shop has regular grade and perfect grade girls and she has a premium ontop of that. I understand your concern and I think the same. Other shops charge half and you get more out of it. Like I said the service was top notch, but I probably had better times with other girls where it clicked a bit more.

E+ operates out of the pricier part of Tokyo, so I guess for most customers money is not really the decid factor here :rolleyes:

Reactions: Kamui16
Ok, I booked her today, because she is my type and you only live once, right!?
She came in a white t-shirt, hotpants and sexy high heels. A real beauty made by plastic surgery. Not everyone likes that, but I do and I have a fake tits fetish.
Service was as described above (without anal) and very satisfying. However, I spend almost 40.000 including hotel fee. There are cheaper shops out there with girls who can offer the same service without tempting you to go over your budget. Anyway, hot chick with good service. If you can afford her and she is your type, then go for it.

Reactions: Danbo
E+ operates out of the pricier part of Tokyo, so I guess for most customers money is not really the decid factor here :rolleyes:
Lol that’s not true though is it? They operate out of Kinshicho which is pretty much one of Tokyo’s slums.

Lol that’s not true though is it? They operate out of Kinshicho which is pretty much one of Tokyo’s slums.
Haha, you are right....actually we are both kinda right. Seems their office is in Kinshiho, but the central area of their delivery service is not located there. 墨田区/江東区/台東区/中央区/千代田区 is the main area without fees, which are the nicer areas of Tokyo.

Haha, you are right....actually we are both kinda right. Seems their office is in Kinshiho, but the central area of their delivery service is not located there. 墨田区/江東区/台東区/中央区/千代田区 is the main area without fees, which are the nicer areas of Tokyo.
The ‘Sumida-ku’ (墨田区) in there is Kinshicho. I used to use E plus and their JK service e gumi a lot since I lived nearby and most of their customers are definitely using the Kinshicho love hotel district (and the girls will walk there and come super quick if you do). They’re by far the most expensive service in the area though of course, but kind of despite the area rather than because of it I think. 墨田区 江東区 台東区 are old ‘Shitamachi’ areas of Tokyo with Kinshicho, Ueno, Asakusa their main districts (Toyosu, Ariake, etc Bay Area redevelopment aside). Parts of 中央区 and all of 千代田区 are indeed expensive areas but more business districts without many people living there except again maybe the Bay Area tower mansions being an exception.

The real ‘high class’ deriheru in Tokyo usually operate out of 港区 to apartments or hotels in Akasaka, Roppongi, Shinagawa, etc. e.g. King & Queen which most girls start at 60k yen or Firenze at 90k.

Last edited:
Yes, despite the area their prices are very high, at least for their top girls.
Kinshicho and also Shin-Koiwa with Its small, low scale kyabakura really are the slums of Tokyo. At night, Kinshichos streets are flooded with chinese prostitutes, philippine pub touts, angry looking russians, lots of shady Japanese and of course some semi-drunk low-life looser eikaiwa senseis who approach every girl on the street. Kinshicho and Kabukicho with its nigerian touts are the only areas in Tokyo that make me feel worried about my safety.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Thanks for the rundown ....I have never been in the Kinshicho area, so I had no idea:oops: To be honest I barely go to the eastern parts of Tokyo, was just by chance that I stayed a night in Ginza and looked for shops that operate in this part of town.

Yes, despite the area their prices are very high, at least for their top girls.
Kinshicho and also Shin-Koiwa with Its small, low scale kyabakura really are the slums of Tokyo. At night, Kinshichos streets are flooded with chinese prostitutes, philippine pub touts, angry looking russians, lots of shady Japanese and of course some semi-drunk low-life looser eikaiwa senseis who approach every girl on the street. Kinshicho and Kabukicho with its nigerian touts are the only areas in Tokyo that make me feel worried about my safety.

The touts in Kabukicho can be annoying, but they only work around one little street. I think dangerous parts of town are usually connected to poverty and the related problems but Kabukicho on the other hand is such a crowded and lively place. Streets are safe as in any other bit of Tokyo.

Reactions: Z Car
Is E+ gaijin friendly? Especially if those gaijins don’t speak any Japanese? Asking for a friend of course.

Is E+ gaijin friendly? Especially if those gaijins don’t speak any Japanese? Asking for a friend of course.
I don't know. Like written in the review, I talked to Nana and the guys on the phone in Japanese....no idea if they accept English speaking customers. Call them or write them a message and tell us ^^

I don't know. Like written in the review, I talked to Nana and the guys on the phone in Japanese....no idea if they accept English speaking customers. Call them or write them a message and tell us ^^
Thank you. Will suggest this to my friend.

Thank you. Will suggest this to my friend.
A general rule of thumb is that if there is no English written on the site (section headers like "SYSTEM" don't count), then Japanese language skills will be required.

A general rule of thumb is that if there is no English written on the site (section headers like "SYSTEM" don't count), then Japanese language skills will be required.
Wakarimashita. Thanks for the hint!

I've used E+ Gotanda. You can contact them via line and communicate with English. The gotanda site states if the provider is foreigner friendly in the profiles.

They have sister-shops in Kinshicho (school girl theme)and Gotanda (standard E Plus and E Plus Busty) They accept foreigners, but it eventually depends on the girl. Some girls are OK with gaijin, others not and some clearly state in their profile (this applies to their sister shops in Gotanda) that they only interact with Japanese-speaking foreigners.
Just contact them. They are very friendly and reply quick.
Will probably check out E Plus Gotanda in the near future. They have a great line up in all of their shops.

Reactions: shadowboxer
Short update - I tried both, writing them on LINE as well as calling them. However, I had no luck and couldn't manage to make a reservation using English. Well, one more reason to learn Japanese.

Reactions: Danbo
Thank you very much. I will try other premium from this shop and report back.

Short update - I tried both, writing them on LINE as well as calling them. However, I had no luck and couldn't manage to make a reservation using English. Well, one more reason to learn Japanese.
Have you used the online translation option in Line? It generally works very well. (y)

Reactions: shadowboxer