Early Christmas with Ichika

Soapland Name:
Idol Kenkyuusei

Soapland Provider Name:
Ichika

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/idol-kenkyuusei/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 mins - 35000 yen + 2000 nomination fee + 2000 option (clothes-on play)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Read a positive review of Ichika here a few months ago so I started following her on X (formerly Twitter) since then. She announced that for December she'll be greeting customer in a Christmas costume if they book her directly (姫指名) (Note: if you do this, the nomination fee is automatically charged even if it's your first time). That was the push I needed to send her a DM to setup the date and time of our encounter.

The reception was fairly straightforward since I speak Japanese. Called twice, told them I have an appointment at the door, paid, and waited for about 10 minute to get my name called. She waited at the top of the stairs and greeted me enthusiastically in her sexy Christmas costume. As mentioned in the other review, she looks different from her blog photos (mainly her eyes) and has a more "cool beauty" vibe than "cute innocent", but still nice looking overall. We got to the room and I took a good, long look at her slender (but not overly skinny) body before undressing her. Ichika has a very bright, active personality and friendly demeanor so we got along well almost right away. I played with her nipples a bit in the bathtub, she returned the favor with some LFK and BBJ before moving to the bed.

Since I paid for clothes-on option, she put on her Christmas costume again before jumping on my laps and DFK while my hands went along her smooth, long legs and down a pair of cute bubble butts. Went down for some DATY action while still keeping my hands active with her sensitive nipples. We switched once she got wet enough, I got capped, and started pounding her in missionary. Tight fit, real loud moaning, and the costume had me trying really hard to not finish too early. Switched to doggy in an attempt to cool myself down but the view was just too good so I finish after a short burst of pounding.

I gave her some chocolate that I had on me, and she gave me back some Lindt chocolate that she had with her. We cuddled for a few minutes before my hands went down to her ass again, and before long I had my finger in her tight pussy one more time. The way she moaned was really cute, like a cat purring when you're scratching it in the right spot, so I kept teasing her and randomly upping the pace here and there until she came. Kenja time again, where we talked about various day-to-day topics. After a few more minutes I tried to have a second go, but things took a detour when Ichika initiated 69 and...uhh...apparently I was still hitting the right spots even with my tongue, so half way through she abandoned her effort at HJ and was fully focused on pressing her (slightly shaved) pussy on my face. It wasn't Christmas yet, but fuck it, when you have pussy pushing down on your face you gotta be a giver. Eventually she recovered and tried to BBJ/HJ my junior back to a standing position, but I was kinda out of breath from being a giver, so I decided to drop that and asked for an oil massage (Ichika offers oil massage for 100-minute and 130-minute course). She used to work at a men's este in Shizuoka for 2 years, so the massage was quite pleasant, at least I could tell she knows what she's doing.

Massage went on until the ringer sounded, Ichika helped me wash off the oil and we bantered some more while drying off. She led me down the stairs, we kissed good bye, and she kept waving at me from the top of the stairs until I was out of sight.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, I'd give the meeting an 8/10. The vibe was great, the sex was great, and the massage was great.

Recommended if:

You like slender body type, "cool beauty" look
FWB vibe
Friendly, talkative girl

Not recommended if:

You prefer the cute girl next door type
Flirty, mature GF vibe
You don't like small talk and just want to focus on getting some action

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023

She's definitely on my to try list once I'm done moving and get the rust off my spoken Japanese. Need to setup a Japanese number first though...

1.jpg

Quick addition, for those out there who think they can be slick because 日本語上手 (newsflash: you're not). Don't try to ask for NS, you're not getting it, and it'll damper the mood right then and there.
(She does clarify that the majority of foreigners do state the fact that they're a foreigner, so it's not a big deal yet, but y'all few bad apples don't ruin it for everyone)

View attachment 23573
Quick addition, for those out there who think they can be slick because 日本語上手 (newsflash: you're not). Don't try to ask for NS, you're not getting it, and it'll damper the mood right then and there.
(She does clarify that the majority of foreigners do state the fact that they're a foreigner, so it's not a big deal yet, but y'all few bad apples don't ruin it for everyone)
Ugh, disgusting. I hope this doesn't put a damper on her accepting foreigners...

Reactions: Doggyfong