Early morning at Barubola

Soapland Name:
Barubola

Soapland Provider Name:
Misuzu Amane

Soapland Website:
https://barubola.com/profile.php?n=25

Appointment Length & Costs:
10k gaijin tax+5k nomination + 24k for 50 minutes.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Came here after staying a night in Shinjuku and wanted to do something before heading out. Saw this spot reviewed a couple times, a little pricey, but I wanted to try some soaps in Tokyo.
Took the elevator up and was greeted at the front desk. Only 2 girls were available and I picked Misuzu from the photos laid out. I fumbled through my Japanese and went to go pay. I misunderstood the price and had to go back and pick the 50 minute course because I didn't have enough yen. Glad they didn't decide to just kick me out for causing a hassle. But looking back I was glad I picked the shorter course.
Misuzu looks like her photos online, slim and pretty face. She was friendly and we chatted throughout, but just seemed kind of robotic. She let me play with her breasts but any slightest touch to her nipples it looked like it was painful for her and stopped me. Definite bummer for me but maybe it was on her profile which I didn't have time to read. We had our shower, moved to the bed, and washed up again afterwards. Talked about what she did before this and whatnot while finishing the tea. Overall not too bad an experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good soap. 5k foreigner fee for me. Photos were accurate, at least for this provider. I'd come back but there's plenty more spots to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 8/11/2023

I should stop posting at night. Because I already can’t read my memory is trash. Kirayamato is correct. Really sorry everyone.

Title of Your Review:
Early morning at Barubola

Soapland Name:
Barubola

Soapland Provider Name:
Misuzu Amane

Soapland Website:
https://barubola.com/profile.php?n=25

Appointment Length & Costs:

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Came here after staying a night in Shinjuku and wanted to do something before heading out. Saw this spot reviewed a couple times, a little pricey, but I wanted to try some soaps in Tokyo.
Took the elevator up and was greeted at the front desk. Only 2 girls were available and I picked Misuzu from the photos laid out. I fumbled through my Japanese and went to go pay. I misunderstood the price and had to go back and pick the 50 minute course because I didn't have enough yen. Glad they didn't decide to just kick me out for causing a hassle. But looking back I was glad I picked the shorter course.
Misuzu looks like her photos online, slim and pretty face. She was friendly and we chatted throughout, but just seemed kind of robotic. She let me play with her breasts but any slightest touch to her nipples it looked like it was painful for her and stopped me. Definite bummer for me but maybe it was on her profile which I didn't have time to read. We had our shower, moved to the bed, and washed up again afterwards. Talked about what she did before this and whatnot while finishing the tea. Overall not too bad an experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good soap. 5k foreigner fee for me. Photos were accurate, at least for this provider. I'd come back but there's plenty more spots to try.
Was this a full service? And 25,000 yen for 50 mins?

I’m currently looking at the website right and she also caught my eye.

Was this a full service? And $25,000 yen for 50 mins?

I’m currently looking at the website right and she also caught my eye.
Like these comments say:

gaijin tax is 10k based on this https://barubola.net/eng.php
OP would have to pay 39k if gaijin tax included.
I should stop posting at night. Because I already can’t read my memory is trash. Kirayamato is correct. Really sorry everyone.

Total price is almost 40.000 for 50 minutes.
And yes it’s CFS

Reactions: Cinnabums
Disappointed with Girl Akira
50min at 36,000 yen

Very sop. No bbbj. No action in tub.

In bed. No dfk. Only do cbj for very short while. Didn't event try her nips or other parts.

fake high pitch Moans. And keep her eyes closed throughout.

end up just ask her to hj. Which was done very forcefully also.

only allow light kiss . Or shld I say is peck abit only on her lips.