Guest viewing is limited

Easier Way To Go Narita2 To Kabukicho

Kulbutor

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

i have a Keisei Skyliner ticket for join the city from Narita 2 to Keisei ueno,

after that, which line i must to take for join my hotel in Kabukicho,?

also i saw that wit the suitcase its not easy to take subway, is that true?

Can someone help me?

Tanks.

It is behind me why you are worried about your luggage but want to change in ueno, when there are both trains and busses going directly to Shinjuku.
For someone from the tourism sector you are amazingly inapt in gathering most basic tourist information.
I'm pretty sure the home page of your hotel has all the information you need including what would be the closest station.
Luggage is usually not a problem in any station in inner Tokyo, but you may have to walk quite some to change lines and you may want to avoid rush hour.

I have a book, a Tokyo guide they say that its usual, even recommended, to leave the suitcases at some company in airport, to deliver directly to your hotel, because the subways are so fully booked, that its very difficult to take them with you...

you a funny guy...but not so kind though... He, if you sell cars in Japan, i mean as a Japanese, do you think you will be able to drive one in Italy or Greece for example, without any wondering, and question some other foreigners? Just thinks 10 seconds about that bro :D

yes of course i could ask the hotel staff, but why not here?

Last edited:
I don't think leaving your luggage at a deliver company is necessary. I always take it with me and I travelled with 3 suitcases once. It's hard but manageable. If you avoid mornings and early evening, there will be no rush hour.
Checking the directions at the hotel page is a good idea tho. They even give you the exit number which is the closest to their hotel.

If you don't want all that hassle, take a taxi ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Refund the Ueno ticket get off in Shinjuku & take a cab.

Thanks to both, that help me for sure, so go on for a cab...

I always take it with me and I travelled with 3 suitcases once.
hahaha, i saw all Japanese ladies check in hotels here have always many suitcases, but what you put inside? I always wonder.

hey, but i saw you not Japanese, so its contagious hahaha.

hahaha, i saw all Japanese ladies check in hotels here have always many suitcases, but what you put inside? I always wonder.

hey, but i saw you not Japanese, so its contagious hahaha.

If you are going to stay in Japan for longer than just a holiday and you don't want to buy everything new here, it's obvious to take more than one suitcase ;)

Basically, i had planned to spend all my budget in girls... ;)

They seems to be very small, but not fit any suitcase though :D

Hello,

i have a Keisei Skyliner ticket for join the city from Narita 2 to Keisei ueno,

after that, which line i must to take for join my hotel in Kabukicho,?

also i saw that wit the suitcase its not easy to take subway, is that true?

Can someone help me?

Tanks.

If there is anyway to refund, I would advise. Even if not, I may still advise to take NEX train from Narita to Shinjuku and then walk. I think it is around 4K return.

Most hotels will not allow you to check in earlier than their check in time which is usually 14.00 or 15.00. So if you are early make sure they can handle the luggage prior to check in.

If you need a place to store it, a big locker at a station is something I've used.

So there is a plethora of differents way, here there is only cabs or subway or bus...3 options.

Ok, i will see that at airport.

It was my last post for a while guys, at least until im on place,

Arigato and sayonara ( yes, i learn quickly ) :D

The below is the one everyone in this thread is recommending.
http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/nex/

Also you can take a bus
https://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/bus_services/narita/shinjuku.html
The closest to Kabukicho is Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal (the last stop).

If you cannot cancel the Keisei ticket, I recommend you to get off at Nippori - the first stop after Narita Terminal 2. The journey time is about 35 to 40 minutes. Then change trains to JR Yamanote Line. You need to buy a ticket (costs 200 Yen) or buy a Suica card (something like an Oyster card for London Underground) from a ticket machine after exiting from Keisei's Nippori station. The Yamanote line's platforms are at far end (platform 10 and 11) from Keisei's exit. Take a train colored sliver with yellow-green lines above and under the windows. It's a loop line so you can take a train for either direction, but a north-bound train (platform 11) will bring you a tad faster to Shinjuku. The morning rush hour usually ends around 9am.

You may be able to take a taxi from Keisei Ueno - it costs around Yen 3000 to 3500 to Kabukicho.

Last edited:
The below is the one everyone in this thread is recommending.
http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/nex/

Also you can take a bus
https://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/bus_services/narita/shinjuku.html
The closest to Kabukicho is Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal (the last stop).

If you cannot cancel the Keisei ticket, I recommend you to get off at Nippori - the first stop after Narita Terminal 2. The journey time is about 35 to 40 minutes. Then change trains to JR Yamanote Line. You need to buy a ticket (costs 200 Yen) or buy a Suica card (something like an Oyster card for London Underground) from a ticket machine after exiting from Keisei's Nippori station. The Yamanote line's platforms are at far end (platform 10 and 11) from Keisei's exit. Take a train colored sliver with yellow-green lines above and under the windows. It's a loop line so you can take a train for either direction, but a north-bound train (platform 11) will bring you a tad faster to Shinjuku. The morning rush hour usually ends around 9am.

You may be able to take a taxi from Keisei Ueno - it costs around Yen 3000 to 3500 to Kabukicho.

applaud... THIS is helpful mate, thannnnkss.

Im here hehe,

Finally took Narita express to Shinjuku, then a cab, total about 1,5 h, and 50$... thnks again Ken!

Now begin the intertainment...

buts its awesome as i was just 50 feet from the hotel, all the choice there is for DH, i saw that on each block, each buildings levels, in every little streets... I did not lost my time here with you sisters and brothers, my hotel is just a the perfect place, at the heart of the action if i can say :D

Its quite a big industry here...

Reactions: ur19877 and Ken1988