https://www.camelliamarie.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 x 2hr appointments, 65000 JPY each

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2022 and Jan 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had the pleasure of seeing Marie on Christmas eve and also just after new year, for 2 hours for both times. Arranging a meet up and communication were very straightforward and accommodating. She is a sweet heart with a bit of kink. She has an amazing figure. Much has been written about her enhancements so no need to do that here, but man they are Sugoi with a capital S.

Her butt I think you could crack walnuts with and it's hard to know the clear winner between the two. She also is quite elegant looking, as a lot of japanese woman can look with just amazing skin. She clearly looks after herself and would look great in a long dress.

English was good and we enjoyed a sexy tea time in between rounds during both sessions. Shower time is also great because of the aforementioned enhancements. She could win a wet t shirt competition hands down.

She is highly responsive and the sex was great. She easy managed to coax it out of me 3x and is ok with facial/CIM. Didn't have a chance or just forgot to take advantage of the view from the room in the Cerulean Tower and she was certainly up to put on a show for some lucky viewers with extremely good eyesight but the action and the view in front of me was so good I forgot. Anyway just more of an excuse to see her again in future for longer.

I will definitely be adding Marie to my essential checklist the next time I visit the shores of Japan.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Marie, is a lot of fun. I will definitely see her again and if I had the funds then a Manami and Marie (Double Ms) threesome would be the thing of dreams (which it would be as Marie only does couples for threesomes). Anyway one can dream (and dream well).

Thank you for giving such a very kind review! ! XD Memories with you were very exciting for me:love:
It's fun to know your point of view haha 
You are so kind and friendly I feels like I've known you for a long time.
I would be very happy if I could experience the exciting time a lot together someday again!
Please Take care ❤️❤️

Thank you for giving such a very kind review! ! XD Memories with you were very exciting for me:love:
It's fun to know your point of view haha 
You are so kind and friendly I feels like I've known you for a long time.
I would be very happy if I could experience the exciting time a lot together someday again!
Please Take care
Haha if you head to NZ let me know. Otherwise maybe in winter time again in Japan because its the only time I can go for long holiday!

Reactions: Camellia Marie