120 min, 77500 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was in Japan the first two weeks of the new year to try and get over my breakup, which was definitely not working. I had seen two girls on the trip (Nanase & Momoa) and had definitely not got the distraction I was looking for. I had also booked Hinami from Segretario, however the day before my booking she got injured and had to take a break. So at relatively short notice I messaged Ema on Line to see her the following day. I have seen her before a year or so ago and had a good time, so I was confident she would be a safe bet. I called the shop on the day as instructed and made my way there 15 minutes before the scheduled time as usual. As ever, the staff at Hisyo are very courteous in person. They can be pretty rude to gaijin if you try to book over the phone though, so you should always book with the girl directly.

Appearance
Ema is tiny and looks exactly like her photos on the website. You know exactly what you'll be getting with her, and I think her face might not be to everyone's taste but if you like her pics you'll be delighted with her in person. She has lovely firm tits which are by no means the world's biggest but more than ample for her frame, and a really tight grabbable butt. She looks stunning in her secretary uniform and quite glamourous with the way she does her makeup I feel.

Service
She greeted me warmly with a kiss on the stairs and held my hand up to the room, where she got on her knees, bowed and welcomed me as is the Hisyo tradition. Then she helped me undress and sat next to me on the bed and started chatting with me between kisses, letting my hand explore her body and strip her. I had had a shower before coming out so we were both nice and clean even though we didn't wash up until the end. She gives a lovely DFK, and then kissed down my body into a very pleasant BBBJ. Eventually she climbs on top of me and starts riding, her pussy is tight and feels great, and she looked great squatting over me. Her moans definitely sound a little fake of course, but it's not really a problem. I pulled her down on top of me to kiss her as I held her ass and pounded away until I came. We cleaned up at the bed and she ordered us some drinks as we chatted. Her conversation is great and she seemed really genuine and engaged. If I met someone like her outside the shop she would definitely be My Type.

After talking for a while she started stroking my cock again and getting me ready for round 2. I asked if I could 69 her which she happily agreed to. Her pussy tested great even though I'd just fucked her with the condom on, and her neat bush rubbing against me felt amazing whilst she moaned giving me another BBBJ. I fucked her in missionary for a bit but then moved to doggy where we found a great rhythm and I came a second time.

We still had a few minutes left, so we chatted with another drink before washing up in the shower and she kissed me goodbye. Ema isn't one of Hisyo's headline girls, but she's a fantastic companion, gorgeous if her type of looks appeal to you and really skilled and enthusiastic when it comes to the sex. Finally with the last punt of the trip I was able to get the experience I was looking for.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
An all around good time. If and when I have the money, she will definitely be someone I visit regularly.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024