Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Emi at Momo
https://www.y-momo.jp/main/profile.php?id=emi

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins, 22,000 JPY (17,000 base rate + 5,000 gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After a passable but nothing special experience in the morning documented in my other review https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/arisa-at-yoshiwara-honey-collection.23918/, I go about my day and tour the city. However, by mid afternoon I felt like I still had an itch that was not satisfied and start browsing websites on my phone for options I would be interested in.

I've had decent experiences at Aqua Palace and their sister shop Momo in the past, and when browsing the Momo site I saw Emi as one of the girls who just came on the schedule for the evening from 15:00-22:00. She was one of the girls I had been interested in before so I decide to call to make a reservation.

At this point I was around an hour away from the shop so I ask if there was a slot available around 15:00 or 16:00. The gentleman on the phone said that 16:00 was available so I told him to book me in for that and I started heading my way towards Yoshiwara.

When I got in, the gentleman at the counter asked if I was Japanese and I try to BS my way saying that I was, but it was not to be - my gaijinness was exposed (it works sometimes!). The website has a big banner saying that they do not have any girls that serve foreigners, so I was expecting to be turned away and have to find another shop, but to my pleasant surprised they just charged me a 5,000 yen gaijin tax and sent me into the waiting room.

I was left waiting another 30-40 mins in the waiting room before I was called up. Once I was, there Emi was up on the stairs wearing a men's button-down shirt and nothing else. Niiice.

We head to the room and she takes the shirt off. Her face is cute and she has an excellent figure, almost no fat on that body at all - you can tell that she works out. However, that also means that she has nothing at all going on in the chest space - I would consider those Japanese A cups. Tits guys need not apply here.

Despite the small build she also doesn't give off the loli vibe, more like a young OL type of vibe. That was exactly what I was after this particular day so it was right up my alley.

After a wash and soak, it was off to the bed. Emi was a good kisser and gave pretty good head. She capped me off and we went at it in a variety of positions - from CG, to mish, to doggy, I even tried ekiben style with her since she was so skinny and light. She took it all like a champ and moaned very erotically without it being overdone, and I had a great orgasm at the end despite having gone already in the morning.

Note that despite the counter staff exposing my gaijinness I think I was able to fool her, so I'm not actually sure how many foreign customers she takes.

As far as I can tell, although Aqua Palace / Momo can take foreigners with tax, you still need to meet the Japanese language test to be granted the privilege. If you do not speak close to native level, you would probably be better served going to one of the more openly foreigner friendly shops instead.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I enjoyed the session so much however that I would end up coming back and visiting her again before my trip was over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Emi at Momo, appreciate the review and detail about the shop accepting non-Japanese.

Approved: 11/5/2019