Guest viewing is limited

JK Style Emika From Jk Style

Just my opinion but your tattoos may worry some girls but I suggest you talk to her and explain that where you are from it is common. Ask her opinion, too. Engage her. Reassure her. Some may not be fazed at all. Also I would ask her not to mention it to JK (the girls are asked about new customers) if you want to use the service again. You can't guage the overall reaction.

Do you know if the girls care about Tattoos because I have full sleeves and my hands are tattooed

In my experience, as an extremely heavily tattooed guy (full sleeves, full chest, full back and legs down to calves), I've never had a problem unless a shop has a "no tattoos" policy. Foreigners with tattoos don't evoke the same connotations that Japanese guys with tattoos do.

Many of the girls have one or two of their own, and the ones that don't and aren't often exposed to tattoos often find it fascinating to be able to look at inked flesh up close and personal.

I can't count the number of sessions where a girl spent an inordinate amount of time running her hands over my skin exclaiming how she couldn't believe it felt just like normal skin.

Sorry for your bad experience.
Emika looks so cute on her pictures.
"Japanese only" does not concern language ability, it is about the race. That means "No foreigners". If you like it or not, that is the distinguishing factor for some of the girls.
Sweat can be washed off, so a good and thorough shower of both parties should be standard - especially in summer!
Also, a mouth rinse (many LH have mouth water among the amenities) or brushing your teeth can be demanded of the girl. I did that in the past, without any problem.

The best come back I have thought of when you are confronted with this racism bs is to say in Japanese that you aren't looking for services from a Japanese woman, but from a foreign woman. If you are Caucasian, say you want a Caucasion woman. If you are Negro, ask for a Negro woman and so on. Don't expect anything, but it is a good counter to show that you are proud of your race as well. Maybe that will drill into into their heads, since they all seem to think all foreigners in Japan are only attracted to Japanese women...how naive lol.

In my experience, as an extremely heavily tattooed guy (full sleeves, full chest, full back and legs down to calves), I've never had a problem unless a shop has a "no tattoos" policy. Foreigners with tattoos don't evoke the same connotations that Japanese guys with tattoos do.

Many of the girls have one or two of their own, and the ones that don't and aren't often exposed to tattoos often find it fascinating to be able to look at inked flesh up close and personal.

I can't count the number of sessions where a girl spent an inordinate amount of time running her hands over my skin exclaiming how she couldn't believe it felt just like normal skin.
thx man this really helps im so pumped to go

The best come back I have thought of when you are confronted with this racism bs is to say in Japanese that you aren't looking for services from a Japanese woman, but from a foreign woman. If you are Caucasian, say you want a Caucasion woman. If you are Negro, ask for a Negro woman and so on. Don't expect anything, but it is a good counter to show that you are proud of your race as well. Maybe that will drill into into their heads, since they all seem to think all foreigners in Japan are only attracted to Japanese women...how naive lol.

Ok, so you say to a Japanese shop advertising Japanese girls in Japanese, that you rather want to see a caucasian girl? "I didn't want that anyways" that's childish and at best will make you look dumb.

Just get over the fact that providers have their preferences. In Europe I read all the time ... no arabs, middle east, south european, russians etc. . That's not just a Japanese thing. Offering an adult service is quite an intimate thing and unless you are completely dulled, you will want to feel comfortable as provider as well which leads to some preferences. It really doesn't matter, if that person isn't attracted by a certain type, feels insecure with cultural differences, bad past experience etc. ... there are so many possible factors. And yes, communication may play a major role ... and you know, like 100% of foreigners are KY. Even if this kind of service is legal in Japan (for the most part), there is no right to get served. You can complain if you don't get served a drink for being a foreigner, but not for being denied adult services.
Get over it, unless you enjoy indulging yourself in the feeling of discrimination. There is really no use in pouting. Your "revenge actions" only confirm the notion not to deal with foreigners like you.

No offense, TJB, but given your self-posted history of failed and misinterpreted interactions with Japanese people, you probably shouldn't be giving any advice of this nature. Or any other nature.