Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style

Date of Encounter:
4 times this year (2016).

Contact Method:
Telephone: 03 6233 9969 Ask for Aoki.

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours (35,000 Yen + 5,000 Yen facial option)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel, Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Perfect English, no translator required.

Details of the Encounter:
Time to share the goods.

I have met Emily on four occasions this year and each time I have come away fully satisfied. I cannot recommend her highly enough, although she is not working as often as she used to at the moment, but this may change.

Emili:

http://jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=3211

Emili is a peach. The perfect companion if you are looking for a fresh-faced, intelligent, open-minded (no full sex providing) teenager. And she is, definitely, 19 tops.

Emili is, first and foremost, truly beautiful, with big brown eyes, a wide forehead, a lovely mouth, and a perfect figure. Not a smidgeon of fat, toned, a little athletic, with slender legs, flat stomach, and lovely little breasts.

But her star assets are her techniques and her willingness to provide said techniques. After our first date, as an example, I was so pleased to see her a second time I just couldn't get the old man to fire a second pop (never a problem for me). However, having already cum on her face once, she went to work and said: "You can come on my face again, if you like." Whoa! So, I did!

I tell you, I have had Emili sitting in her school girl outfit with a big smile on her face, dripping cum from her chin, saying: "You came such a lot. Here, let me suck you dry!"

A real trooper! And she loves being pleasured in return. Especially fingered from behind, wriggling her bum as I juice her under her skirt!

Basically anything goes with Emili, except full sex. I've asked, once. She smiled and declined, saying, with a knowing wink: "Now that would spoil the little virgin school girl fantasy..." And of course, she is right.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Emili is my star pick from JK. All is right with the world when I am with her. Happy punting!

Last edited:
Emiri4.jpg

See you soon!

Without giving away her background, is her English basically native?

I've heard about this girl, she is kind of a legend... her rare availability makes her even more of a touch catch.

Reactions: Kotonoha
Wow! Thanks for sharing. These are the kinds of dream-like that drive me to addiction.

Thanks for the info! I definitely gotta try JK style out the next time I'm over