Emotion / Dio pricing changes

monalisaoverdrive

TAG Member
Reaction score
I know Emotion/Dio are largely mediocre and a total hit or a miss (just like everything else it seems). I went there from time to time between 2017-2019 and I'd get charged around 10000 yen for two girls. A bit pricey (especially since I didn't want two girls) but it was one of the only foreigner friendly pink salon's in the area.

Recently, I made my way there since I was hanging around Gotanda and I decided to walk up the stairs on a Saturday. The dude at the front came out and seemed really friendly. I asked him in Japanese about the price and he tells me "12000 yen" in English. I asked him back "Wait.. 12000 yen for two girls?" and he says "No no, one girl. One girl 12000 yen. Very good girl!" and gave me the thumbs up. I was baffled. I explained to him in Japanese that just a couple years back I'd paid 10000 yen for two girls... so how could one be 12000 yen? He then told me "Okay! Okay.. 2 girl... 18000 yen". I told him I'd think about it and come back and he smiled and gave me the thumbs up.

So, I need to ask... is this normal? 12000 yen a girl or 18000 yen for two. Perhaps this is a recent change I was unaware of but just a heads up for anyone who's planning on dropping by there in the near future.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I know Emotion/Dio are largely mediocre and a total hit or a miss (just like everything else it seems). I went there from time to time between 2017-2019 and I'd get charged around 10000 yen for two girls. A bit pricey (especially since I didn't want two girls) but it was one of the only foreigner friendly pink salon's in the area.

Recently, I made my way there since I was hanging around Gotanda and I decided to walk up the stairs on a Saturday. The dude at the front came out and seemed really friendly. I asked him in Japanese about the price and he tells me "12000 yen" in English. I asked him back "Wait.. 12000 yen for two girls?" and he says "No no, one girl. One girl 12000 yen. Very good girl!" and gave me the thumbs up. I was baffled. I explained to him in Japanese that just a couple years back I'd paid 10000 yen for two girls... so how could one be 12000 yen? He then told me "Okay! Okay.. 2 girl... 18000 yen". I told him I'd think about it and come back and he smiled and gave me the thumbs up.

So, I need to ask... is this normal? 12000 yen a girl or 18000 yen for two. Perhaps this is a recent change I was unaware of but just a heads up for anyone who's planning on dropping by there in the near future.
It`s not normal. You`d better forget the Emotion/Dio. It has really bad reputation as you can find on this forum.
Surprisingly I had a conversation with the front guy there 3 days ago just because my office is close to it and there are now some problems with my favorite pink saloon (group) as you can find on my last thread.
During corona period they started doing only covered BJ for all foreigners. I asked the guy if it was possible without condom and he said that it`s fine with one girl for 10K yen 30 minutes.
Yes, there were 2 girls 50 minutes (25+25) in the past.
We`d better forget this place, I think.

Last edited:
I have told you a long time ago not to go there anymore. Which means I obviously went myself after I talked them to let me in with the local pricing. Still won't repeat as it was way too much work for what I got (even if I did get a very nice girl who definitely was not sucking her first dick).

• Haha
Reactions: monalisaoverdrive