July 2019

Contact Method:
https://www.emotion.vc/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min, Two Girls, 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Predominantly English (very very basic Japanese)

Details of the Encounter:
Intro and myself:
Hi, another lurker coming out with a first review, this will be pretty long to get all the details. A brief bit about me is that I am in my mid-twenties. I look Japanese but understand next to nothing, and can speak even less. Browsed a bunch of reviews on all the Pink Salons around and decided to go to Emotion / Dio at about 5pm on a saturday.

Key Points:
  • Minimum spending past 5pm was 10,000 yen
  • You don't choose your girls, so good luck
  • They used condoms
  • Allowed all touching except for pussy
  • First girl: easy on the eyes, good body shape, very cheerful
  • Second girl: definitely not my type, very chubby (and somehow still had tiny tits)

Getting There:
Getting there was easy, its about a 3 min walk from Gotanda Station which is part of the JR Yamanote Loop. Its just off a main road, and the moment I got near, I was flagged by two punk-ish men who pointed me to Emotion (upstairs).

Payment:
When I got upstairs, I was greeted with the smell of smoking, and a sign which had the rates as per online. A dressy gentleman asked me something in Japanese, to which I replied in English, and he immediately removed the sign to show a new sign. This one started at 10,000 yen for 2 girls for 50 minutes, and ramped up to 3 girls and 4 girls and longer times and so on. I pointed to the first option, was made to pay upfront and pointed to my seat.

The Room:
A small, dark room with three booths. There's some disco lighting, and the overall smell of smoke (the guy in front of me was smoking), but otherwise I didn't pay much attention to the floors and wall (Ignorance is bliss)

First Girl:
The first girl came out in an oversized business shirt. She told me her name was Yui, and was slim, but not skinny with breasts that easily fit my hand, but not much of a booty. She sat down next to me, and began pulling out various towels and spraying them to wipe my hands. Then we had a brief chat where we established that she doesn't speak much English, and I don't speak much Japanese, so just "pants down". There she began wiping my crotch with a new towel, before removing her shirt, revealing a bra and panties, before taking the bra off too. She told me that touching everything was okay except for her pussy, and began working my penis to get it up. She then put on a condom, gave it a few strokes and moved on to the main event.

Technique:
To start with, it was a lot of licking and stroking, to which I have to say looked good, and probably would have felt even better if not for the condom. After which she began to go down very enthusiastically. Here I was super glad for the condom, because holy, bloody teeth there was some grating. Hitting all the wrong spots and sending lightning bolts of pain through me with each motion is not my ideal BJ, but I endured. She alternated between this and licking, and eventually seemed like time was running up, and actually gave a proper BJ for a few minutes. I probably would have came if not for the condom. She was distraught having not succeeded, but I told her it was fine. She gave me another wipe down before covering me with a towel.

Second Girl:
Now this girl was fat and not that good looking. Her name was Aida. She had a difficult time getting me up, so spent the first few minutes stroking and letting me play with her tits. She got the condom out and got to it.

Technique:
Pretty much exactly the same as the first girl.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Cheaper to find a cheese grater, stick a picture of a walrus on it and have a go with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen a report out of this shop in awhile, thanks for sharing!

Approved: 8/1/2019

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for the detailed review but yes, welcome to the world of foreigner friendly pink salons in Tokyo. You're lucky the first girl wasn't so bad looking. I went there twice and don't plan on returning (unless I'm really really desperate).

Thanks for the detailed review but yes, welcome to the world of foreigner friendly pink salons in Tokyo. You're lucky the first girl wasn't so bad looking. I went there twice and don't plan on returning (unless I'm really really desperate).

Emotion is still on my black list because of their predatory pricing for foreigners. Though even without that it's one of those bottom of barrel places. Still have managed to get two young and slim girls in a row there too, so I guess everything is possible.