Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking:

I ended using the provided email contact on the website to schedule my appointment. They’re pretty prompt to respond. Maybe took around 15 minutes between emails with the manager.

Venue:

This part was kinda a headache. I wanted to use the shops provided facilities but unfortunately they were booked at my time. I was told to use the provided hotels listed on the website and when I acquire my room email them for my partner to show up. Two love hotels back to back straight up told me no they will not give me a room unless I paid nearly double the amount listed on the websites. Eventually found a place for ¥5500 for 150 mins. Probably another foreigner tax but who knows… it was the hotel varkin.

Play:

Akame came to my door after the manager made a phone call and it probably was 10 mins later she showed up. She was extremely bubbly and came with a hug and also speaking Japanese extremely fast but I kinda laughed and said I speak absolutely zero Japanese. We ended up using Google translate to do the payments and then hopped into the shower. She was absolutely gorgeous. The exact same as her photos on the website. Slender, tall, small tits maybe A cup and a nice dick. She washed me down and played with my dick for awhile and then we dried off and got into bed.

We started with a little kissing. She’s very into tongue play. I’m not sure if her method of kissing was the best but it was attractive. Eventually she gave me a pretty decent blowjob and got out of bed to rummage through her bag for a few seconds and came back with lube and nothing else. She sucked me off for awhile longer and then flipped over and laid on her bag and motioned for me to do it to her as well. I don’t think she can get hard but it was my first time ever sucking a dick so I might been terrible but she seemed really into it.

After about 10 minutes of me going down on her I move to her tits and lick her up to her neck. My dick is basically pouring with pre cum at this moment. I ask to fuck her by doing a motion like doggy style and she nods and grabs the lube… at this point I was confused because like I said early I didn’t see condoms come out so I wasn’t sure what was about to happen but she popped open the bottle and said ‘okay?’ And I gladly said yes.

She lubed up her asshole and then grabbed my dick and rubbed it against her hole for awhile. She was absolutely tight. We had the lights dim but it was super tiny and fresh looking. I have a pretty large member and wasn’t sure if she would be able to take it.

Eventually she lines me up and wraps her legs around me and I push in. It was glorious. She was warm and wet and it was extremely tight.

We fuck for awhile missionary I tried to do doggy but she would just lay on her stomach and I found it hard to do so I brought her back missionary. I was extremely confused on where to cum as I wasn’t sure if she would be okay with me busting inside her ass and in the heat of the moment I pulled out probably a second too late. I came halfway inside her and halfway on her chest and dick.

After that we cleaned each other off and cuddled for awhile and she played with my nipples and dick before we had a final shower and she left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In the future I probably wouldn’t be okay with bbfs with someone I just met like this but I was very new to this whole thing. And everything happened fast.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 4/24/2023

Good review… yeah I have barebacked in the heat of the moment before… always an unexpected, welcome surprise…. Sounds like u enjoyed!

Always nice to get a raw one.