En fleur Tokyo - Mayu-chan

Service Name:
En Fleur Tokyo

Provider Name:
Mayu - https://enfleur-tokyo.com/item_1773619.html

Website/Contact Info:
https://enfleur-tokyo.com/main.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
23,000 : 60min (18000) - Rainy day (-2000) + Ejaculation (5000) + Hotel (2000)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After contemplating for months, I finally decided to get out and try a NH Service, which I've never experienced before. Since a couple other shops were busy, or the cast I wanted weren't available, I decided on en-fleur in the moment after reading a previous review of Mayu-chan here. Note: I'm quite picky, so I'm only really attracted to very effeminate people, Mayu's pictures definitely gave off that vibe for me so I messaged her on Twitter.

Although she was accepting of foreigners, she doesn't speak much English at all, so for communication I used translate a lot. Their store didn't have rooms available until 6:30 so she told me to call the desk (which made me extremely nervous about my conversational japanese), to ask about hotel reservation assistance. The staff were very accommodating over the phone and tried hard to work with me, much appreciated!

Reservation is set, I show up, one of their staff walks me to a nearby hotel (Aurora) where I see Mayu-chan checking in, and we immediately head up to the room. Immediately I realize the power of dresses/underwear in her pictures. Face looks basically the same, she's still cute, but her outfit seemed more like 'crossdresser'. Her voice is also a bit deeper than I'd hoped, but Id work with it. Her communication online and in person is very friendly, not so much flirty but more like she genuinely cares about you. Very reassuring so I wanted to try my best to feel relaxed and comfortable.

Short discussion about hotel, payment, shower ensues. We hop in for a quick shower where she lightly soaps down all the areas that matter. She opts for us to brush our teeth, luckily I did so beforehand, because the room didn't have any brushes/toothpaste. She asked if it was okay, I said sure maybe we can avoid kissing stuff. The play starts, and being my first time I didn't have any preference how to start, my goal for this reservation was to try to give my first blowjob, and maybe receive a facial.

We do an initial kiss, which she really likes. She loves kissing, but I wasn't so into it, instead I went down and tried to play with her nipples, which she also absolutely loves. She starts moaning loudly "kimochiii" etc like hentai, which I could not stop laughing at. Mayu-chan craves people biting on her nipples, and hard biting too, probably don't have to worry about hurting her. She doesn't have large breasts, but she's very sensitive. I couldn't continue for long, something about the smell (maybe sweat from the rain), kissing, was too off putting for me.

She lets me go down, she definitely had stubble, but it didn't smell bad. Wow, oh wow is she thick. I could barely fit it in my mouth, and it was quite fun to try this out on the giving end. I couldn't really DT without choking, after about 10 mins she opted to return the favor. I'm not sure who was better, but it felt good on both sides. She was highly enthusiastic on both sides, always verbally reassuring. I probably could have been issuing the worst dome she's ever received but I don't think she would say anything negative about it.

At this point she pulls out condoms, and asks what I want to do. Honestly, she has a great butt, and seemed ready to ride, but I was okay without penetration for just my first time. I asked what she likes to do, and I think she said something like she loves to eat out the customers ass, but I was very self conscious and instead wanted to just stick to hj/bj, since the session was short anyways and I was having fun doing that.

She offered to try a different position where I lay down and she thrusts my mouth from above, also very fun! Her hands got a little tired after a while, because of the awkward bedframe. We switch again and this time I get to do the facefucking. It was quite enjoyable actually, I think I discovered during this session that it felt a little better for me to thrust than to let her to the work. Maybe I'll try "irama" soon (if that means what I think it means 🤔🤔).

I keep going until she lets me bust in her mouth, and I'm a bit unsure if she swallowed it or held it in for like 2-3mins until she went to get some water. Very satisfying, nothing felt rushed. Then I tell her to do the same to me, and I tell her I want a facial. She's flabbergasted at this request, which I didn't think was so strange. I guess she was worried about getting me messy, or in my eyes, and she said she's never done that before. I said if it makes her uncomfortable she can do it on my chest, which is more common for her. Eventually she conceded to give me my facial.

She was struggling to cum. She said she usually can only nut after some serious nipple play, so I held my breath for a bit, went back up for some minor kissing/nipple play, and she does this thing where I think she tried to finger my ear? Anyways, she lets me know she's ready and tells me to cover my eyes. She glazes me and in a very strange way it feels familiar?! Not bad at all, not smelly. I was too nervous to swallow but it didn't taste bad on my lips. We were already about 2-3mins over time so she rushes to get tissues to clean me up before I got to take a selfie (😂 Cumshot Crazy Kakao fans will understand).

We take a quick cleanup shower, gather our things, and leave even though we probably stayed overtime nearly 15-20mins. Was not charged extra by the hotel, which is great.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mayu-chan was a delight, treated me like a friend, tried her best to communicate even with the glaring language barrier, and was very accommodating for the entire booking, even beforehand. The shop as well was quite nice over the phone and in person. Although Im a bit sorry I couldn't match her energy since it was a bit too masculine for me, I don't regret the session at all. I think I'd be open to try a different provider, maybe from the same shop, maybe from a different one. But the experience was memorable and fun.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 6/24/2023