bayuu

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
en fleur Tokyo: Sena Yuzuki - Fan Meeting Going Well

Service Name:
en fleur Tokyo (アン.フルール 東京)

Provider Name:
柚月せな https://enfleur-tokyo.com/s/item_1770398.html https://x.com/senyasenyanko?s=21&t=Zx7C_oGLvz-TAEFD0sU4RA

Website/Contact Info:
https://enfleur-tokyo.com/main.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Minutes, 32000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was back in Japan for a few days for business, and after finally diving into everything a few months ago I was pretty eager to try more providers I had been interested in. One of these being Sena, who I had been following for a long time now on Twitter and Fantia. When I was back in the country in December she had no availability since it seems to be pretty sporadic, and figured the same would happen for this trip. About 2 days before my flight she had posted she was going to be working during my short stay, so immediately emailed to make a reservation.

From my understanding, en fleur does have their own rooms, but Sena was only available for outcalls. Ended up being a total of 32,000 plus the hotel fee. Little pricier than my last but I didn’t mind since I didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to meet them since the scheduling can be rare.

I ended up checking into the room and called in 10 minutes before the scheduled time to
confirm the room number. In that instance, I did have a thought of the idea of “never meeting your heroes” mindset, since I had been following them for sometime and the possibility of the image/immersion of them be ruined. But figured never know until it happens, and before you know it they knocked on the door.

I answered the door and she was wearing very casual clothes with an oversized black jacket and mini jeans shorts. This was the first time I’d never been with an otokonoko, but she was extremely passable. Pictures and such obviously manipulated to a degree (who are you kidding if you’re assuming they aren’t lol) but still was pretty accurate to what my expectations were. After simple greetings and handing over the payment, she immediately sat on the bed and invited me over. We began kissing and feeling around each other. My only little beef was that she definitely had a meal beforehand, it was nothing overbearing or bad but I could notice it. Before it got too crazy she remembered to hand me an enema to have that taken care of first. Once that deed was done we went back to deep kissing stripping down for a shower. Her skin was incredibly soft we rubbed each other for a bit until hopping out.

Back on the bed she immediately went down on me, leading up into some 69. She has a pretty decent sized cock, and was surprised how big it grew in my mouth as I started to suck her off. She then got on top and took out some lube to start frotting, and this is where I learned she really liked having her nipples played with. So I began to suck and play with them as she was rubbing us both off. Eventually she got off, and put a condom on her fingers to start loosening herself while blowing me. At this point it really felt like a fantasy of what I’ve always watched her finally happening to me in real life haha.

Once she felt ready she got on top in cowgirl and started bouncing on me. It was impossible to resist stroking her cock and playing her her nipples like she wanted. Eventually she was getting a little winded, and changed positions into doggy getting into her from behind. I was getting close to finishing pounding her from behind, when she said she wanted to see me finish. So I ended up pulling out and swapped roles. She lubed up and spent a few minutes loosening me up, then entered me in missionary. It was extremely hot being below watching her pound into me, and of course she kept asking to play with her nipples. I got to the point where I was passed my limit while she was stroking me and ended up finishing getting it all over my chest. After I finished she had pulled out herself and immediately finished on my chest as well.

We had finished right before time ran out, so clean up was immediately after. After a quick shower and small talk about fashion while changing , we had checked out and went out separate ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Like I had a little bit into the review, I was little nervous to see how my experience would be finally meeting someone I had been following for awhile now. But to my surprise, Sena didn’t give me any negative to say outside of that initial breath thing that went away. She does like fixing her bangs with a comb whenever she gets a chance too inbetween changing positions and stuff which I can see some people find annoying, but I found it funny/cute lmao. It was my first time with my otokonoko instead of a newhalf, but she ended up being very passable and was pretty much fulfilling a personal fantasy of getting her in bed vs only seeing their content lol.

Her scheduling historically isn’t very consistent, but if I could repeat in the future if my dates ever line up I definitely would take it.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

Reactions: bayuu
Thanks for the review! I'm also a Sena fan and was hoping to be able to see her when I visit. As you said though, Sena's schedule is pretty erratic and it seems like catching lightning in a bottle. I'll admit I feel a little weird about the bangs thing. I always found it incredibly distracting in her videos but hey, she does have nice hair so I guess I can understand lmao. Thanks again, I feel a lot better about potentially seeing her as I also had the same "never meet your heroes" thought with her and I never expected to see a Sena review here. I also hope Sena's friend (hiiragimomiji on "X") comes out of her semi-retirement as she's also really cute!

Reactions: Alice and bayuu
Thanks for the review! I'm also a Sena fan and was hoping to be able to see her when I visit. As you said though, Sena's schedule is pretty erratic and it seems like catching lightning in a bottle. I'll admit I feel a little weird about the bangs thing. I always found it incredibly distracting in her videos but hey, she does have nice hair so I guess I can understand lmao. Thanks again, I feel a lot better about potentially seeing her as I also had the same "never meet your heroes" thought with her and I never expected to see a Sena review here. I also hope Sena's friend (hiiragimomiji on "X") comes out of her semi-retirement as she's also really cute!
No problem! It was funny because I was there previously for almost half the month and she wasn’t available at all. So it really is like catching lightning in a bottle like you said haha. I guess one thing to note too I forgot to add: she really isn’t exactly the super genki type personality wise, so take that as you will if that’s something you look for the in the experience.

Reactions: Alice
Yeah, I'd say that tracks. I don't think she's particularly genki in her vids either. I don't think that'll necessarily be a deal breaker in my case though
No problem! It was funny because I was there previously for almost half the month and she wasn’t available at all. So it really is like catching lightning in a bottle like you said haha. I guess one thing to note too I forgot to add: she really isn’t exactly the super genki type personality wise, so take that as you will if that’s something you look for the in the experience.

Reactions: Alice