Encountered something new

watchinforfun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was using paters as I normally do and had connected with a girl, conversation was good via text. First attempt to meet a misunderstanding occured and we weren't able to meet. Got my first red flag(didn't know it at the time) when she mentioned she couldn't meet later as her sister and brother were coming over.

So we rescheduled for the next day. So we miss the initially planned time due to me finishing work later than planned. So then she says oh I have to be home by 7pm due to a police order.( Her brother and sister from the previous day) Of course that was blantant red flag never dated anyone in Japan who had a police order for a curfew. Completely new to me,of course when I ask her what order was for and what the order was she went silent/ghost. Has anyone else ever heard of someone having a police enforced curfew order. If you did what type of charges does it come from.I mean she could be making up a story who knows.

Best case: she is a college student who still lives with her family. "Police order" is something she made up to make sure she is home for the family dinner.
Worst case: underaged

I would drop this one ASAP. This is how you get into real trouble

Has anyone else ever heard of someone having a police enforced curfew order.
Been in Japan since the 80s. Never once heard of such a thing.

There’s a curfew for kids under 16 that goes from 19:00 to 05:00 in Osaka, though… if that’s where you are, then sounds like you ran into a fifteen year old.

Been in Japan since the 80s. Never once heard of such a thing.

There’s a curfew for kids under 16 that goes from 19:00 to 05:00 in Osaka, though… if that’s where you are, then sounds like you ran into a fifteen year old.
Nope in Tokyo lol and according to her profile on the site she's 32 and this site sitw require age verification.

Reactions: Sudsy
It's weird dude. You just need to let this go. Anytime something smells remotely fishy you should cut and run. It's not like you are attached. Overthinking anything in the night life world isn't healthy.

It's weird dude. You just need to let this go. Anytime something smells remotely fishy you should cut and run. It's not like you are attached. Overthinking anything in the night life world isn't healthy.
I think it's funny how everyone assumes its worrying about the girl and I am thinking of still trying to see her. The question was more around what the hell a police curfew order was in Japan and how would you get one. If it was even real or a lie. I only asked because obviously not talking to her any more. I actually think if I just asked to meet she would see me but since my last questions have all been around the police curfew she hasn't answered. But saying you have a police curfew is a huge 🚨.

Use your brain and read between the lines. She is probably living with her parents, or she has a partner at home, or she simply felt she needed to give you a serious-sounding excuse to ignore/ghost you. There’s nothing for you to worry about. Move on.

simple answer, her husband waiting at home?
First thought was student, but if she's 32 then she's the mom of a student or needs supplementary income for her marriage. Who cares. Is paters a SB type app or more for hook-ups?

First thought was student, but if she's 32 then she's the mom of a student or needs supplementary income for her marriage. Who cares. Is paters a SB type app or more for hook-ups?
bonus income for the household if the husband sues for adultery compensation

Short answer both you can find paid hook ups or long term sugar dating

Reactions: Alice
I don’t think there is such a police thing but it’s not smart to say for sure. Makes her sound like a criminal on house arrest.

Could be that she has to be on time for her family or babysitter or something, but I would guess it more likely that she had another paters appointment lined up after yours.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I don’t think there is such a police thing but it’s not smart to say for sure. Makes her sound like a criminal on house arrest.

Could be that she has to be on time for her family or babysitter or something, but I would guess it more likely that she had another paters appointment lined up after yours.
Yup makes sense just made me more super curious cause had never heard of a Japanese form of house arrest. More than likely, like most have said it's a husband or family issue. Haven't heard from her since and haven't messaged her since already moved on.