2 hours/35,000 yen + LH Fee

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
In December, I decided to meet with Mirai. The process of booking her was simple and easy. On the day, we met at a hotel of my choosing. Wearing the perfect dress for her body type, I instantly became attracted to her figure.

After greeting her, we sat down and had a nice chat in English. She is a really down to earth person. At some point, she just decided it was time to move on to more important things. Well, I got this DFK I wasn’t expecting and a double-handful of her firm but soft behind.

Somehow after the kissing, declothing, we managed to the bath. In the bath, she made it a point to wash me from head to toe. There I learned that her BJ skills are awesome. Her bath play is as good as it gets. She’s physically fit, has a great ASSett, shaved, and loves to please.

Next we moved on to the bed and she immediately goes to another round of BJ. I have to say that her BJ is perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. We moved on to various other things and I realized that she doesn’t get tired and that’s awesome because I got a good workout and so did she. She never used any lube and didn’t want to quit. I suspect that she would have wanted to extend but I had no time to extend. Next time, I’ll book her for 3 hours.

Mirai is just an awesome provider that knows how to please and makes all the right sounds at the right moments. She knows her job well and just might be the best AM worker that AM has!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, Mirai is a blast and comes ready to please! She’s in really good shape too! I hope to see again when my schedule permits.

Thanks for the review! Have you met Mina or Kasumi (I think she retired) by any chance? The reason I am asking is that I think they are the two best girls AM has (or had) in their roster. If you have, and think Mirai is better, then she must really be good!

Just wanted to understand your experience better when you said she’s “the best AM worker that AM has!”. Thanks again!

Reactions: NJTYO
Title of Your Review:
Energetic and Sensual Mirai 未来

Service Name:
Asian Mystique

Provider Name:
Mirai 未来

Website/Contact Info:
https://asianmystique.com/?page_id=14182

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours/35,000 yen + LH Fee

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
In December, I decided to meet with Mirai. The process of booking her was simple and easy. On the day, we met at a hotel of my choosing. Wearing the perfect dress for her body type, I instantly became attracted to her figure.

After greeting her, we sat down and had a nice chat in English. She is a really down to earth person. At some point, she just decided it was time to move on to more important things. Well, I got this DFK I wasn’t expecting and a double-handful of her firm but soft behind.

Somehow after the kissing, declothing, we managed to the bath. In the bath, she made it a point to wash me from head to toe. There I learned that her BJ skills are awesome. Her bath play is as good as it gets. She’s physically fit, has a great ASSett, shaved, and loves to please.

Next we moved on to the bed and she immediately goes to another round of BJ. I have to say that her BJ is perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. We moved on to various other things and I realized that she doesn’t get tired and that’s awesome because I got a good workout and so did she. She never used any lube and didn’t want to quit. I suspect that she would have wanted to extend but I had no time to extend. Next time, I’ll book her for 3 hours.

Mirai is just an awesome provider that knows how to please and makes all the right sounds at the right moments. She knows her job well and just might be the best AM worker that AM has!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, Mirai is a blast and comes ready to please! She’s in really good shape too! I hope to see again when my schedule permit
Thanks for sharing!! How “old-ish” would you say Mirai is? Also, great question by @sanman!

Reactions: sanman
Yeah, how old is she? And does she look good? Glad to hear she has a great body

It says she is a returnee, having worked with AM “in her early twenties”. So, about 10 years ago?

I don’t recall a Mirai back then and I haven’t met this Mirai yet. But does anyone remember Kyoko, from around that time? She kinda looks familiar… in a great way.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review! Have you met Mina or Kasumi (I think she retired) by any chance? The reason I am asking is that I think they are the two best girls AM has (or had) in their roster. If you have, and think Mirai is better, then she must really be good!

Just wanted to understand your experience better when you said she’s “the best AM worker that AM has!”. Thanks again!
The fun starts as soon as she enters the room. I just think you get the most out of Mirai in terms of service.

It says she is a returnee, having worked with AM “in her early twenties”. So, about 10 years ago?

I don’t recall a Mirai back then and I haven’t met this Mirai yet. But does anyone remember Kyoko, from around that time? She kinda looks familiar… in a great way.
According to her, she’s using the same name as before.

As for my experience, it might be different for others, but I prefer a provider that has never ending energy. Mirai is in great cardio shape and can match your energy. I hope that helps.

first timer here, this is all new to me and having a hard time figuring it all out.

So, I just need to contact through LINE? Any other tips?