wolgas

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Energetic bunny rabbit

Soapland Name:
Barubola

Soapland Provider Name:
Hiyori Tomoe https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/barubora/girlid-44559389/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.barubola.com/#

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 46,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After reading the reviews here I decided to give barubola a try, since the day before I had a very disappointing expirence at a different soapland where the provider fell asleep while giving me a BJ. I go up the elevator to the shop and get a friendly greeting and was asked if this was my first at the shop. I answered yes and was led to the waiting room, and after 5 minutes the tencho came and showed me a card with the provider on it and the prices. While he was doing that one of his coworkers came and handed him a second card that was Hiyori Tomoe, she was younger than the other provider and better looking so I went with her. I waited for another 20 minutes for her to get ready and was called back to where she was waiting.

When I first saw her she was wearing a very cut bunny girl outfit and was extremely energetic. We sat on the bed and started talking, she was very welcoming and understanding, a great conversationalist. I asked her where she was from, and she answered with the same prefecture that the provider from the day before was from( the girl from the day before fell asleep on me mid BJ) this made me nervous but she calmed me down.

We then undressed and made our way to the chair and washed each other, then it was off to the tub. Normally this is the point where the provider hands you a toothbrush and mouth wash, but for some reason she went straight into the tub with me, and she went in for a kiss. This is the only bad part of the night because I guess that she had fish for dinner because I could taste it while we kissed. We then dries off and made our way to the bed

We did the usual routine and I got one pop before I started talking to her again. That was one of the best conversations I had in a while I don't remember the last time that I was laughing that hard, we both commented that our checks and stomachs were hurting. I mentioned that she was the most energetic provider that I have ever had, and she looked at me and said that she doesn't sleep, she just drinks energy drinks. She's like a cracked out energizer bunny.

Overall other than the kissing part this was one of the best P4P expirences that I have ever had. I hope to go again

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have been going to soaplands for a year now and figured that I should contribute to this forum which has pointed me where to go before. Please let me know how I can improve because there will be many more review in the future. Thank you for reading.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

I asked her where she was from, and she answered with the same prefecture that the provider from the day before was from( the girl from the day before fell asleep on me mid BJ) this made me nervous but she calmed me down.

Lol wtf? Did you wake her up or just let her crash?

I had a very disappointing expirence at a different soapland where the provider fell asleep while giving me a BJ
Just out of curiosity... how exactly did that end?

I mean did you wake her up? Not pop?

Seems like an awkward situation. I'm not sure exactly what I would do...

I’ve had a girl fall asleep in 69. Felt the BJ slowing down and then her face resting on my thigh, then heavy sleep breathing.

I nudged her a bit, she woke up and apologized, then continued service as enthusiastically as before! Offered me a discount coupon after. Poor girl works 14 hours a day 6 days a week so I can’t fault her for it.

I’ve had a girl fall asleep in 69. Felt the BJ slowing down and then her face resting on my thigh, then heavy sleep breathing.

I nudged her a bit, she woke up and apologized, then continued service as enthusiastically as before! Offered me a discount coupon after. Poor girl works 14 hours a day 6 days a week so I can’t fault her for it.
I always go mornings so I guess that would tend to happen nights more…?

I always go mornings so I guess that would tend to happen nights more…?
In my experience it's been first shifts of the day where the provider has been sluggish - be it morning or afternoon. Went out to party the night before, came in on short sleep.

In my experience it's been first shifts of the day where the provider has been sluggish - be it morning or afternoon. Went out to party the night before, came in on short sleep.
Ah okay.

I don’t have a comparison cause I only do mornings. That makes sense for a certain type of lifestyle ya.

Kinda an interesting topic to me. Comes up once in a while.

Exactly this. It was noon and she was late for an hour, I almost swapped to another girl but the tenchos were hesitant as it was a himeyoyaku and would affect her earnings. She eventually showed up and then proceeded to fall asleep 30 mins or so in.

I just finished my second session with Hiyori today. I have a review pending of my first, but just wanted to put it out there she's incredible. Top of the line, extremely pretty, and excellent GFE.

Last edited: