Guest viewing is limited

Fukuoka Area Erena (えれな) - Moshikano (Fukuoka)

monalisaoverdrive

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Erena (えれな) - Moshikano (Fukuoka)

Service Name:
Moshikano

Provider Name:
Erena

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.moshikano-f.com/girls_detail?id=34921261

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes / 15,000円 (+ 5000円 gaijin tax?) = 20,000円

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I noticed that a new girl by the name of Elena was working at Moshikano which is a gaijin-friendly soapland located in Fukuoka. The shop is very conveniently located near Hakata Station which is fantastic. You can walk there in about 12 minutes or so and the directions can easily be found via Google Maps or on their website itself.

I walked in on a Wednesday afternoon and the guy at the counter asked me if I spoke Japanese. I said yes. He then asked me how long I'd been in Japan. I told him a few years and that I understood the rules, etc. He had no issue with this but said the price was 20000円 for 40 minutes. I accepted it and paid him. He then pulled out some pictures of girls. I told him that I didn't want to nominate and he could just choose who he thought would be appropriately. To be honest, there were only three girls and all of them looked pretty hot to me.

I was then guided into the room. The room itself was quite nice and I sat around inside for about 15 minutes or so and waited for the girl to come in. The girl walked in and she was quite cute. Her name is Elena, she's 19, a bit tall, has a nice smile, nice medium sized tits and not too skinny but skinny enough. She was also wearing a kimono which was interesting. We talked for a bit and asked me where I was from and so on.

While most soaplands are quite similar, I noticed that the way she did things was a bit different maybe. She first got nude and washed me down in the tub. This part was really fun. I usually don't enjoy the cleaning part but she was so gentle about it. She gently rubbed my upper body and asked me if I play sports sometimes. I'm not buff at all but I told her that I exercise from time to time. She then put her hand under my balls and gently cleaned everything from the tip of my cock, down to the balls and around my ass. It was a huge turn on and I was rock hard already. She then washed herself but kept me with her there which was nice to watch.

We then moved onto the bed and went into the 69 position. Her pussy is really sexy and she's completely clean shaven. She licked my balls and sucked me without using her hands and it definitely made me want to burst right into her mouth. After, she asked me what we should do and I had her bend over and began fucking her. Her moans are really lovely and watching her body is a real turn on, too. She turned around a couple of times and made eye contact with me and her eyes were half open and she kept telling me in English "More... more...". I tried to hold it as long as I could but I ended up blowing really hard. She then cleaned me up and we washed up again. We were both sweating so taking another shower was nice. Eventually, I got dressed and she waved me goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A really fun time. I usually never check out soaplands but this one was definitely worth it.

Reactions: MikeH and sewbed
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/20/2023