Tel

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min, 24000

Type/Location:
LH La Mode, Kabukicho

Language Notes:
all japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had a free afternoon and decided to try Eri.
http://jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=3848
She is advertised, as F-size, 155 cm, and pic represents her fully.
What you cannot see in the pic is that she has nice areoles, that respond well to sucking, and her very dense triangle.
The is also advertised as being akarui, or friendly. But this does not mean that she is talkative. And she does not answer questions, e.g. I asked her what play she liked and she did not answer. I had to ask specifically "Do you like xxx" to which she even also would not clearly answer yes, or no.
So, I told her what to do, and she did it. Full stop.
Professionally, but also with a touch of GFE.
Finished with CIM, by the way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is cute and 100% as advertised,friendly, nice, serving, but I was looking for someone a bit more talkative and active.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Eri

Date of Encounter:
May 2017

Contact Method:
Tel

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min, 24000

Type/Location:
LH La Mode, Kabukicho

Language Notes:
all japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had a free afternoon and decided to try Eri.
http://jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=3848
She is advertised, as F-size, 155 cm, and pic represents her fully.
What you cannot see in the pic is that she has nice areoles, that respond well to sucking, and her very dense triangle.
The is also advertised as being akarui, or friendly. But this does not mean that she is talkative. And she does not answer questions, e.g. I asked her what play she liked and she did not answer. I had to ask specifically "Do you like xxx" to which she even also would not clearly answer yes, or no.
So, I told her what to do, and she did it. Full stop.
Professionally, but also with a touch of GFE.
Finished with CIM, by the way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is cute and 100% as advertised,friendly, nice, serving, but I was looking for someone a bit more talkative and active.
Thanks for the review. I had pretty much the same experience with her. Nice body, pretty face, average service, very bad communication skills. Got me bored, so much I got too lazy to write a review.

Reactions: lotus and faboo2001
Thanks for the review. I had pretty much the same experience with her. Nice body, pretty face, average service, very bad communication skills. Got me bored, so much I got too lazy to write a review.
I was surprised to find how important it is until I met a provider with bad communication skills. Even if it's through broken english or just body language, simple communication skills definitely go a long way!

Reactions: zecarioca and lotus
I met her when she first started with JK, thought she gave great gfe. Was a slow starter, but once she got going, I was able to get some options that wasn't on the list. I actually wanted to repeat with her just for that but our timing could never be matched when I was in Japan in April.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland