Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / 10,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese, some English, she mentioned she spoke Portuguese too

Details of the Encounter:
So after a few months of being rejected by Japanese girls (and a lifetime of being rejected by every girl I liked, really), I decided to skip the whole dating BS and use my time in Tokyo to try a soapland to get a confidence boost, a new experience and finally lose my virginity.

I arrived early in the morning, around 6 am. I had my eyes set on Hina, but sadly, having doubts about the whole thing I got there later than planned and by the time I got there she was already busy. Actually, none of the girls that started at 6 am were available. I was presented three choices, Erina and other two girls whose names I don't remember but were not available for another hour or so (probably Tomoka? not sure). I had seen Erina on the website and had a tight schedule so I decided to go with her.

Funny thing, not sure what happened there but the site listed her as only available for 14 days and, effectively, she was not on the schedule after a few days and was removed from their site a few weeks after. When I asked her she told me she actually lived on Osaka but was in Tokyo for business.

Anyway, I decided to go with the half hour course because a) I was running low on funds and b) I was a bit anxious and not sure if I could actually spend a whole hour with a woman. Wanted to make it short in case it got awkward. After deciding on this, the host kindly informed that, due the short time, mat play was off the table.

So after a 20 minute wait I'm called out, walk upstairs and find Erina, who guided me to a room in the third floor. She was not fat, but wouldn't call her slim either. Kind of small boobs, for my taste at least, but a cute girl overall. I'd also note that she had a quite big birth mark on her arm that was covered on her picture both on the site and the store catalog (after meeting her the photoshop resulted quite obvious), not a deal breaker but still, a bit misleading.

Once in the room we sit on the bed, have some small talk, I tell her that this was my first time to which she showed quite understanding. She proceded to undress me and guided me to the tub. She then undressed herself quite away from my sight but I managed to turn a bit and enjoy the show anyways ;)

After washing our teeth she guided me to the chair and washed me. It was very nice to feel her body rubbing against mine. I also went for a kiss there, small pecks only. Then we moved on to the bed where she layed me down and gave a BJ during which she put a condom on me (I didn't even noticed when she did it, had never seen something like that before. Very impressive, at least for me lol). Then she licked my body a bit, which made me incredibly ticklish.

She switched places with me and I kind of panicked. I have to say she was very patient and undestanding and, even with my lack of experience, made me feel very comfortable. The time came for me to get inside... And I came almost immediatly :( (Though I was affraid I would pop during the BJ, which didn't happen). I think she seemed a bit disappointed at first but we kept making up there, she let me lick her boobs and such, which I liked.

Time was coming to an end so she washed me in the tub again and then we proceeded to dress up. She offered me to extend our session, which was extremely tempting, but I was smart(?) enough to let all my money at the hotel, so I ended up right there. We made up a bit more, went down the stairs and kissed goodbye (loved the whole GFE thing).

Though I was nervous and really didn't perform that well, I think this was a great first experience. I really felt Erina took good care of me.

Really looking forward to try a soapland agian when I return to Japan.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definetly would repeat if I found her again, but that seems unlikely.

Glad you got rid of the v-card and don't worry, generally it gets better to where you won't pop immediately after entry. Definitely for your next P4P experience save up money so you can do more than a 30 minute session no matter what type of service you use.

Reactions: MikeH and Karbon
Hi, have you got a URL for the Putit Royal?
My PC defaults to non-Japanese search engine.....although I am in Japan.