90 minutes - ¥11,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Noted all the Thai massage joints near Okachimachi station so took a stroll and found Miss Phuket. Upon entry, mamasan showed menu, I selected the 90-min oil massage course. After she called down the hallway to see if the provider was ready, she walked me down to the room and I met May. She was masked, but seemed cute. She asked me to get comfy and walked me to the shower. After solo shower, went back to the room to lay down. She draped a light cotton sheet over my body and provided ~ 10 minute shiatsu on my back and legs. then she pulled the sheet down, oil on the back and proceeded to lull me to sleep with long, repetitive strokes, applying the right amount of pressure to relax my body. A wet towel to remove excess oil and she started on my legs, one at a time. Similar approach-- long, repetitive strokes first on my hamstrings, then calf muscles. Good pressure. Accidental teasing at best, as she worked inner thighs. After removing excess oil with wet towel I flipped over and saw she had removed her mask. Cuter than the picture on the website. Great smile. She worked my lower legs and feet, one at a time. Then, after she removed the excess oil with a wet towel, it was chotto matte kudasai and she left the room for a short while. Sorta felt maybe I would be taking one for the team, as the massage was good, professional and no hint of any HE. Returning to the room, she spread my legs so she could sit down and lift the sheet to my stomach and began to oil up my thighs, massaging them with nice long, firm strokes, coming into the groin with perfect pressure, getting me hard and now I knew HE was most definitely on the menu. She then oiled up my balls and proceeded to massage them with abandon, squeezing them, rubbing them, cupping them, using her nails, the kind of balls massage that is intense and almost painful but wonderfully pleasurable. She added oil to my cock and continued to rub my balls with one hand while stroking my cock occasionally and doing that nice little twirl around the head. She then picked up the pace and pressure of the hand job, while still massaging and stroking my balls. I finished with a flourish. She cleaned me up with a wet towel, left to get another warmer towel and finished cleaning my spent cock and balls. Asking me to sit, she got behind me to massage my shoulders and head for about 5 minutes, then off to the shower. A cold glass of tea was waiting for me in the room, got dressed and was on my way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'd like to see May again to see if as a return customer I might be able to feel her up. She looks like she has a rocking ass under that short skirt :)

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/18/2022

Thanks for the review. I am surprised that you get HE in oil+shower course. I thought that you get HE only if you choose any massage with lymphatic course (extra 1k on their website).

Awesome review. This sounds like a very pleasant way to spend the afternoon, and one has to wonder how much better it gets when you spring for the 14k "Special Course." I know exactly where that is, along my usual jogging route, right around the corner from where I buy my running shoes while in Tokyo and just a few minutes from my usual Ippudo. I just need to get some unsupervised free time on the next trip.

Thanks for the review. I am surprised that you get HE in oil+shower course. I thought that you get HE only if you choose any massage with lymphatic course (extra 1k on their website).
I didn't think it mattered, but you could be right normally. maybe her making my cock jump as she was massaging my inner thighs was all that it took? ;-)

Reactions: pusdestroy