http://sweetkiss.casthp.net/product/eru/

Appointment Length & Costs:
21K for 50 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English, some Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Last play in Japan and it was overall, the best value and best time that I had at Yoshiwara.

Shop notes:
* Came in around 11 and was shown around 5 cards..Techno was very friendly, as I chatted with him earlier in the day, but there were no girls available at the time.
* Waiting area was much smaller than other shops, and was not offered a drink...no biggie to me.
* There are a lot of Chinese and Korean tourist who come here as well, according to the girl. So this place is definitely foreign friendly.
* Price Breakdown (15K for 50 minutes, 5K gaijin tax, 1K for Gold charge for the girl).
* Free ride back to JR station, which was great.

Girl Notes:
* Mid to late twenties, sex style, with enhanced breasts that come out to be an American C size. Slim and busty, and tall. Pouty lips and an OK face. I think she just did her nose and maybe her eyes in the past. She is not a girl next door type..but I was OK with all those things... I wanted someone sexy
* Her personality is not typical Japanese... She was very chatty...as in the fact that she did not stop speaking the whole session... She was very well traveled and I think her English was very passable. She is not shy and outgoing..
*Can't really say she has a cute personality, but easy going and very personable. Again, if you don't like talkative girls..pass here

Play Notes
* Only selected 50 minutes because of schedule, but I think I should have paid the extra 1K for 60 minutes..
* Standard bathing and time in the tub, with some BBJ action there.
* Mat Play: Was surprised there would be mat play, as I was only there for 50 min. She was a pro at play, and has the whole routine down. It was pretty fast paced, mainly because of the limited time...but she checked off every position in routine.. I would say she was technical at mat play
* Play continued on mat play: After body to body, more BBJ and then CG. She excelled at CG and rode me hard. Her moans are loud and AV'ish style, but she would talk a little dirty in English...which is always cool. onto doggie. instead of moving to the bed, she put a towel on the mat, in a position where you could actually do doggie on the mat. I was impressed that worked... After a while, I was quite tired and finished in her mouth...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would probably repeat with her...but that's hard to say with so many options..

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sweet Kiss Soapland

Date of Encounter:
4/11/17

Contact Method:
http://sweetkiss.casthp.net/product/eru/

Appointment Length & Costs:
21K for 50 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English, some Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Last play in Japan and it was overall, the best value and best time that I had at Yoshiwara.

Shop notes:
* Came in around 11 and was shown around 5 cards..Techno was very friendly, as I chatted with him earlier in the day, but there were no girls available at the time.
* Waiting area was much smaller than other shops, and was not offered a drink...no biggie to me.
* There are a lot of Chinese and Korean tourist who come here as well, according to the girl. So this place is definitely foreign friendly.
* Price Breakdown (15K for 50 minutes, 5K gaijin tax, 1K for Gold charge for the girl).
* Free ride back to JR station, which was great.

Girl Notes:
* Mid to late twenties, sex style, with enhanced breasts that come out to be an American C size. Slim and busty, and tall. Pouty lips and an OK face. I think she just did her nose and maybe her eyes in the past. She is not a girl next door type..but I was OK with all those things... I wanted someone sexy
* Her personality is not typical Japanese... She was very chatty...as in the fact that she did not stop speaking the whole session... She was very well traveled and I think her English was very passable. She is not shy and outgoing..
*Can't really say she has a cute personality, but easy going and very personable. Again, if you don't like talkative girls..pass here

Play Notes
* Only selected 50 minutes because of schedule, but I think I should have paid the extra 1K for 60 minutes..
* Standard bathing and time in the tub, with some BBJ action there.
* Mat Play: Was surprised there would be mat play, as I was only there for 50 min. She was a pro at play, and has the whole routine down. It was pretty fast paced, mainly because of the limited time...but she checked off every position in routine.. I would say she was technical at mat play
* Play continued on mat play: After body to body, more BBJ and then CG. She excelled at CG and rode me hard. Her moans are loud and AV'ish style, but she would talk a little dirty in English...which is always cool. onto doggie. instead of moving to the bed, she put a towel on the mat, in a position where you could actually do doggie on the mat. I was impressed that worked... After a while, I was quite tired and finished in her mouth...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would probably repeat with her...but that's hard to say with so many options..
Great! Finally a recent post on Sweet Kiss! Sounds like you had a pretty good time. I'll have to give this shop a try soon. Sometimes all I have time for are short 50 minute courses and sweet kiss seems to be a good value. Happy to have another option!

What train station are these places near? Sorry... I'm not in Tokyo much. Thanks!