https://www.deli-eterna.com/profile/top/castCode/174406/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 20000 yen ( love hotel fee included) + 2000 consumption tax

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: Nothing to do with the photos (even the ones in the blog). I was really impressed how the photos can be photoshopped that much. Chubby face with nearly no make up, really fat body ( I guess body weight is around 150kg), tan skin like typical gyaru. But the most disgusting was that her whole body was covered with bruses, scars and pimples. Heavy sweat and cigarette smell.

Details:

I have first booked the girl on website the day before, received a confirmation call after 30minutes. The guy on the phone spoke really quickly, but I managed to get the hotel name.
The driver gave me a call 10 minutes before booked time. He arrived on time, I met the girl and we moved to the love hotel (really cheap and old one). Had some simple chit-chat , but the girl was not really talkative . She prepared the bath, but since it was too small we can not fit in together, so we just had shower. Than we moved to the bed, she licked my nipples for a minute, after that started licking the balls. Bj (with condom) followed next, she was doing it very fast and intense. Surprisingly , I even managed to pop, and then one more time in the end ( 10 minutes before the time expire). After that we had a shower, the girl called the shop and we left the room. She stayed in hotel waiting for the driver or next client.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I suppose all girls have their photos heavily photoshopped , so it is better to use other shop. I ll try No Hands Hitoduma next time, might be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report from Kyoto, greatly appreciated it. Sorry hear about your experience but glad you have shared it here so that others may take note.

Approved: 2/5/2020

Chubby face with nearly no make up, really fat body ( I guess body weight is around 150kg), tan skin like typical gyaru. But the most disgusting was that her whole body was covered with bruses, scars and pimples. Heavy sweat and cigarette smell.

Oh my god.

I tried by chance, girl was like in the photos. Am I too lucky? Not sure to try again.