Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
6600 yen 60 minutes

Type/Location:
Akihabara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Having thoroughly enjoyed my last massage I decided to try another well known shop, and since I didn't get the ear cleaning at Petti Coat I decided to try here.

Again, this is a NON SEXUAL service shop. Even less privacy than at Petti-coat although unlike the former this shop does do aroma-oil massages though I didn't partake.

My therapist was Yura, and she is by far probably the cutest girl I've seen. She was a little shy, especially when she realized how much bigger I am than her (she's 145cm and skinny, honestly she looked like doll) compared to my chunky 178cm.

Being so light, she couldn't put much force on the massage, but she has some good grip strength. Honestly the only reason I'd go back to her was for how adorable she is.

On a side note, you can for the low-low price of 500 yen, get kicked by a maid, or slapped through the face. If that's your thing.

For 70k you can one of them to Disneyland on a "date" too.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Seeing Yura made me finally understand what Moe means.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Location? Image?

Addendum: So on my third visit here I finally noticed a smallish card stuck on a wall on one of the rooms with some extras not mentioned anywhere else.

Long story short, you can pay 6k extra for them to wear a school swimsuit while straddling you during your shoulder massage, although I was told not every girl gave that service.

Also my talk with a girl named Ran during the aroma massage was very sexually charged. I get the feeling extras are on the table, either if you become a regular or take her out on enough "dates."

So this place isn't as non sexual as I assumed.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland