Eva at Maruhi Densetsu

Date of Encounter:
4 weeks ago

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins, 15,000 JPY/hour + tax and LH

Type/Location:
Deri heru dispatch from Gotanda (map here).

Language Notes:
They don't speak English, none needed, Eva speaks more languages than most of us

Details of the Encounter:
We continue Fun Without Nihongo where we left it last time, at Maruhi Densetsu In Gotanda. Fun Without Nihongo is a small series intended for the experienced monger with zero Japanese skills. A concept that is ruthlessly tested by this reporter, who can be caught saying "konnichi wa" way into the evening. Maruhi Densetsu stands, if Google Translate is not putting me on, for “Secret Legend.” In the interest of saving precious keystrokes, we will call it MD. And an MD is what the faint of heart will need if they retrace my steps on this one.

MD claims to be active in the sexy housewives, or MILF trade. Contrary to the cliche, Japanese punters are not solely into barely legal, giggly kawai girls with big eyes, and who sound like Mickey Mouse having an orgasm. As the plentiful supply of erogenous homemakers attests, Japanese demand for more mature is high. MD’s offerings range the gamut from a skinny, and a pocha 19 year old all the way into the saucy 40s. All very good looking, and it the hands of a more ruthless agent, they would go for much more that the 15,000 JPY / hour list price.

With no special female in mind, I made my way to the erotic logistics center behind the Remy department store at Gotanda station. Details as described here. Map and approach pictures here. The elevator brought me to the 3rd floor, and I started my sign language transaction with the man behind the window. I pointed at the MD website on my smartphone. (Necessary, because they distribute for a number of services.) I tapped out “120minutes” on my smartphone (I’m not into quickies.)

“Hai, wakatta,” the man said.

I then pointed at the many ladies on offer, and gave the man an inquisitive look.

He regarded me for 10 seconds, a light bulb went off, and he produced only one card: Eva.

faeb30af5db791dae20ef634f3e3b459.jpg

Her picture looked unbelievably photoshopped. The bust defied gravity and genetic possibilities on a Japanese. But as I soon found out in a near-by love hotel, she looked even better in the buff than in the picture, another feat previously thought impossible. At the LH, it quickly was established that Eva spoke perfect English, along with sundry other languages. Eva turned out to be half Italian (hence the troppo grande balcony) and half Japanese, with a dash of Brazilian in the mix. And that was not a reference to her pussy hairdo. The pussy was cleanly shaven, and thrust into my face 30 seconds after we both entered the bathtub.

In the tub, Eva immediately started to play the flute with Mr. Bear Jr., and little Eva was positioned invitingly in front of my face. Who would say “non voglio” to such a masterful display of Italian-Japanese omotenashi? Not me.

In the interest of this report, Eva was thoroughly interviewed by this reporter after we exchanged the tub for the bed. I learned that Eva worked as an air hostess for Alitalia, but when the direct service between Rome and Tokyo was discontinued, so was the job. Where else would you need someone with a 110 cm (43 inches) freestanding bust, and a shaved pussy?

Eva told me that she’s up for just about anything, including play with couples, and SM. She looks dominant enough to make any submissive shake in his slippers, but as a quick test revealed, she also reacts quite approvingly to gentle spanking of her nicely shaped culo. She also told me that she’s not overly popular with the male Japanese, as they “usually are scared of me.” Pansies they are. Eva definitely requires the real man.

When the two hours were up, we exchanged Line numbers, I quickly found myself in possession of a few more enticing pictures of the magnifica Eva, and an avenue to initiate further transactions without the middleman behind the window.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat. You bet your culo I will.

Closing Comments:
If you need the occasional break from your bad case of chronic yellow fever that kept you in Tokyo, if once in a while you yearn back to the ample offerings of the old country, like a sudden craving for a fatty hamhock instead of sushi, a huge rack instead of the Japanese flatlands, then do yourself a favor, and book la Eva grande. No nihongo required, and a steal at 15,000 JPY/hr plus tax. After her, the rest of the world will look flat.

Last edited:
Wow! Home Run session and review! Eva - Que Bella! (My Italian is not so good)

The series continues!

Reactions: John Chavers
Wow a revelation...i have developed an addiction to JK style on my trips...you just opened up an attractive option I will explore diligently. Many thanks

Rolleyes ... to wit:

"Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins, 15,000 JPY/hour + tax and LH."

Reactions: Soapysoap66
I was under the impression that part of the point of the reviews was so that we could know where FS was an option regardless of the "Officially, no!" vendors line. Most of us are aware of that already. There are plenty of other reviews on here that state clearly whether FS was available. The point is so that we can pool our knowledge and let each other know so that we don't have to go into places still guessing what is or isn't available.

Personally, I would be more worried about comments that could let the vendors know that the girls are willing to cut them out. Could be consequences to face for the girls.

"No nihongo" series is my favorite since I don't speak any Japanese at all. haha. Really look forward to reading these and learning. Please keep this up!
Can you or anyone else clarify these two courses on their website? The translations literally make zero sense or can have multiple meanings... but are very intriguing!

MARUHI MIX COURSE:
お客様のリクエストにお答えしての新コース!男性複数に対して同点の女性1名~7名の複数プレイです。お互いの裸をご覧になりながら行う大胆かつ破廉恥なコースとなっております。上司と部下・親子・兄弟・友達などなど…禁断の組み合わせによる複数プレイがお楽しみいただけます。来店受付のみでの対応。また五反田のホテル限定となりますので詳しくはご来店時、またはお電話にてご説明致します。※事前予約必須
New course of to answer your request! Is a multi-play of the tie of one female to 7 people to man multiple. It has become a bold and shameless course carried out while to see the naked of each other. Etc. superiors and subordinates, parent and child, brother, friend ... more play due to a combination of abstinence will enjoy. Coming to a store accepts only correspondence. Also in detail it will be Gotanda of the hotel limited I will explain at the time of your visit, or telephone. ※ reservation required​

"Is a multi-play of the tie of one female to 7 people to man multiple." LOL WTF? Is this an 'incest course' for fathers and sons to do together? Is it a gangbang up to 7 men and one girl? Or reverse gangbang one guy and 7 girls?

MORE PLAY COURSE:
一度で二度美味しいコース
60分女性1人お相手プラスさらに60分もう女性1人の120分の贅沢コースです。(例1人目未亡人~2人目新婚2ヶ月さん、1人目テクニシャン人妻~2人業界未経験人妻、1人目スレンダー人妻~2人目グラマラスBODYなど)
通常の女性を二人呼ぶ場合よりも当コースを選択いただきますとお得にご利用いただけます。詳しくはお電話にてお問い合わせください。
Twice delicious courses at once
60 minutes one woman your opponent plus a further 60 minutes another luxury course of one woman of 120 minutes. (Example 1 person widow - 2nd honeymoon two months's, first person technician married to two people industry inexperienced married woman, such as the first person Slender Married to 2 person glamorous BODY)
Than if you call a normal two women will choose an equivalent course and available for deals. Please contact us by phone for more information.​

And this course... is it two back to back 60 min sessions with separate girls? It's not at all clear.
Oh yeah and... is the lesbian course literally an outcall for women?!

LESBIAN COURSE:
話題沸騰間違いナシの新コース!!女性のお客様へ当店レズビアン対応可能な女性を派遣致します。ご利用時タイプのご指定も無料で可能!(ネコ・タチなど…)またペニスバンド等も無料でご利用いただけます。※お電話でのご予約が難しい方はオンライン予約を是非ご利用ください。
New course of buzz mistake pear! ! Women to customers will dispatch our lesbian compatible woman. Possible in the available time type of your designated free! Available at (cat Tati etc ...) also penis band like are also free. Please use the online booking difficult person reservation by phone ※.​

Jeez! This is supposed to be Fun Without Nihongo, and asking others to translate is CHEATING. Also, you are asking the wrong guy. Alright, this one time only.

MARUHI MIX COURSE: New course of to answer your request! Is a multi-play of the tie of one female to 7 people to man multiple. It has become a bold and shameless course carried out while to see the naked of each other. Etc. superiors and subordinates, parent and child, brother, friend ... more play due to a combination of abstinence will enjoy. Coming to a store accepts only correspondence. Also in detail it will be Gotanda of the hotel limited I will explain at the time of your visit, or telephone. ※ reservation required

I was too scared to ask, because it sounded a bit like gang bang, and I’m not into a group of guys fucking just one girl (I make an exception with me fucking a group of girls.) Therefore, I had to ask my WIFE to translate, and she confirms that it is gangbang, up to 7 guys for one woman. Due to tricky logistics (most LH limit attendance to 2, some allow 3) it is recommended to discuss details in person. This definitely is beyond the scope of No Nihongo.

MORE PLAY COURSE: Twice delicious courses at once. 60 minutes one woman your opponent plus a further 60 minutes another luxury course of one woman of 120 minutes. (Example 1 person widow - 2nd honeymoon two months's, first person technician married to two people industry inexperienced married woman, such as the first person Slender Married to 2 person glamorous BODY)

According to the debriefed Eva, this is definitely two back-to-back sessions with different providers. They recommend contrasts. Like skinny vs. voluptuous, slutty pro vs. lady etc. Can be quite entertaining, recommended.

LESBIAN COURSE: New course of buzz mistake pear! ! Women to customers will dispatch our lesbian compatible woman. Possible in the available time type of your designated free! Available at (cat Tati etc ...) also penis band like are also free.

Eva confirmed that this is definitely a lesbian course as advertised. Female customers can pick between “cat,” i.e. femme type, and “tati,” i.e. butch type. Strap-on can be provided for free.

Knowing this place, and checking back with Eva, these menu items are just suggestions, and they will be open to fulfill whatever deviant wishes you have, as long as they don't tax the possible. I suggest to discuss these with the aforementioned Eva, and not with the guy behind the window. For instance, they will gladly fulfill the all-American dream and will provide the lesbian course for the male to watch.

Your wife? LOL. What a great situation you have going... does she encourage your hobby and/or physically participate in it at times?
Thanks for going the extra mile for the translations. It is appreciated.

Some of the girls here should try the lesbian one and report back! I made a whole thread on girls getting serviced by girls, some here said they would try it.... well here it is!

Stellar breasts, but when I watch her pictures and movie, the only thing I can think of is thai she-male which is a huge turn off for me.
I recently discussed Eva with another member of the Gotanda fuzoku community, and she mentioned that she "occasionally sees her riding around on her bicycle near Gotanda eki. Looks a bit like a new half, eh?" I assured her that at very close and comprehensive inspection, the suspicions were not confirmed. The informant then said that in her professional opinion, "many Japanese men would be scared of those huge tits." Less competition for us long-noses, I say.