Web form, then phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5 hours = 29,150 yen plus Love Hotel Nox 6,800 yen for 2 hours rest

Type/Location:
Gotanda Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Tencho speaks only Japanese, Eva speaks English, Japanese and Italian very well

Details of the Encounter:
Just got back from an encounter with Eva. I was really excited to meet her given her previous review. I had a much different encounter, as in a terrible encounter.
First, contacting the shop: I speak intermediate Japanese. I filled out the form on the website and was called back within 5 minutes of submitting. So take note - make sure you're in position to receive a call. I was, so no worries. I spoke to the tencho in Japanese - no problem for him to tell I was a foreigner but no problem in communicating with him in Japanese either (meaning no attitude). I had to find a time that fit my schedule and Eva's and we settled on the late afternoon today, May 23. I called a few hours before the appointment as instructed to reconfirm, paid for the LH and called to tell them the room number. Eva arrived within 10 minutes.
Describing Eva: One of the reviews of another deli-health said add 10 years to the profile to get the real age. I think that's correct for Eva. Judging her vs other women in their 40s I have been with, I would say her face is a 6 out of 10 for her age, meaning a bit above average. If you give every girl you've been with an 8, 9 or 10 for looks, adjust accordingly. She has very nice, large fake tits - at the top of ones I have played with. I asked her where she had them done and she told me in Italy. The rest of her body is very far below average. She has a belly - like a half-full fanny pack tucked under the skin. But that's not the worst part by any means - she has two of the worst looking butt implants I can imagine (haven't seen butt implants before). They look like two softballs in an empty sack. Really hideous. She has good legs.
About whether she's a ladyboy or not - sorry, I didn't bring my DNA kit along so can't tell you for sure. She could easily be mistaken for one as a previous reviewer overheard. But she could just be a tall, not very attractive woman with large feet. I'm not troubled either way and don't judge that - if she says she's a woman I will accept her feelings. But my god, those butt implants <shudder>.
Describing the service: She showed up with a nice smile, a nice revealing dress and way, way, way too much perfume. Married men, you have been warned. The fee was higher than expected. She called the tencho who said 90 minutes is priced at more than 1.5x 1 hour. She offered a 2hr price which was spot on if you are charged the 17K foreigner price instead of the 15K Japanese rate; I as disappointed in that, having used the Japanese site and talked on the phone in Japanese but I didn't confirm a price prior to showing up so I didn't complain. Just, reader take note.
Eva and I sat and talked and she stroked my leg. After a short time she said let's go to the shower. She did not undress me. Her shower was very much below average; strictly functional. In the shower she said "this shop doesn't allow full service. You know that right?". I smiled and answered "well, maybe I'll get you so excited you won't be able to resist." She stopped soaping me, looked me in the eye and said "no sex. blowjob or handjob or sumata are ok." After the shower, we went to the bed. Her blowjob is very much below average. She runs her tongue up and down like she's buttering a corn cob, only occasionally taking the head in her mouth. At my urging, she licked my balls, quite well actually. I asked her to rim me and she grabbed the lotion. I said "no, lick it. with your tongue." She spun me around and did an ok job - a bit timid but ok. She got on top and tried sumata but it was awful. I asked her to go back to the blowjob and she returned to her corn cob ways. I finally had her finished me with a handjob. The handjob was good, a nice rotating stroke while teasing the taint. I showered and left.
Would I repeat? - Absolutely not.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Terrible service, terrible butt implants

Was it your it your first time using Maruhi?

The first time I used Maruhi I did a walk in, graciously took the girl available. I had a good time, and a cleaner asshole after that escapade. Other times I used Maruhi I used the reservation form, and never did they call me. They sent e-mail in reply to my reservation. After I check in I just call them with my hotel and room number.

IMHO, the correct answer to her question is "Yes, I know the rules!".

Would I repeat? - Absolutely not.
Don't worry they won't allow you to repeat either.

Dam they have some hot milfs on their website. I might have to try them out later.

Yes, was my first time. Her exchange with me about FS was more that she was firm it wasn't going to happen than she was shocked I said it. I wasn't insistent or pushy; I was replying to her statement to me. Anyways, it was such a sub-par experience, I'm sure I won't be using them again regardless.
Happy to read new reviews about this shop/this girl from others. Is she gorgeous? Are her implants sexy? Did she happily provide undressing, DFK, FS as her other reviewer experienced?
The truest phrase in mongering is YMMV

In my professional opinion, the wording in this review is very much out of place. The writeup makes Eva sound like a freak, which she definitely is not. There is a reason why I never comment on looks, or the gory details of a session: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and YMMV.

From the U.S. and Europe, I am used to quite sizeable derrieres. I have neither looked for, nor noticed butt implants. I know better than to ask a lady where she had her bolt-ons fitted. That would get the relationship definitely off on the wrong foot, which seems to have been the case here. Sometimes, things don't click, and when that happens, the true gentleman writes it off as experience instead of writing toxic reviews. Eva is assertive, and under that semi-Japanese skin is a resolute Italian who doesn’t suffer fools lightly. If you can handle that with grace and manners, she will be a lot of fun. Those who can’t will not get much entertainment out of her. "Well, maybe I'll get you so excited you won't be able to resist" definitely would be highly counter-productive with her.

Eva definitely is not what you usually get in Tokyo, and that’s why she was reviewed. Also, if the reviewer needs a DNA kit to determine that a person was born male or female, then he should review something else. Granted, looks can be deceiving, but close-up and naked?

Last edited:
I don't feel either of you have to defend your opinions, I am how ever a bit curious if FastMike felt her profile pics/vid didn't hint at her looks since he describes her as not very attractive?

I don't feel either of you have to defend your opinions, I am how ever a bit curious if FastMike felt her profile pics/vid didn't hint at her looks since he describes her as not very attractive?
She looks like she has a lot of unsubtile surgery done, also in her face.
Definitely exotic in Tokyo and her language skills are awesome.

Also the comment on FS didn't see super wild to me but pushing a girl to rim you... A bit mean.

From a cultural point of view i can see how that comment on Fs would not go down well. Also after something like that i can 100% garantee maruhi will not let you use their services again.

Soapysoap66 - To me, the video looks like it was from a few years ago vs how she looked when I met her, or she was well made-up on the video compared when she was with me.
User#8628 - not trying to be mean to her. Rimming is something explicitly listed as a service that is provided on the MD website

Soapysoap66 - To me, the video looks like it was from a few years ago vs how she looked when I met her, or she was well made-up on the video compared when she was with me.
User#8628 - not trying to be mean to her. Rimming is something explicitly listed as a service that is provided on the MD website
Ok but you thought she looked ok in the video?

Ok but you thought she looked ok in the video?
Yes. In my review, I wrote that I thought she was a 6 compared with other women her age. On my 1 to 10 scale, 6 is just above average - not ugly, not especially pretty. I'm very happy dating or sleeping with a 6.

Reactions: Nixon
Yes. In my review, I wrote that I thought she was a 6 compared with other women her age. On my 1 to 10 scale, 6 is just above average - not ugly, not especially pretty. I'm very happy dating or sleeping with a 6.
Also happy spending money on a 6?

Eva is definitely a chick, albeit one who's made some unfortunate breast and butt surgery decisions. She was happy to provide FS for an additional 10K yen.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland