Ever do the Mama-san?

ShowaJidai

Been here too long
Reaction score
So the other day I found myself at work with a little hangover – not a “Oh, somebody please shoot me!” but enough to make it hard to concentrate. My biggest problem when I’m hungover like that is I am horny as Hell. Seeing any woman just makes me think about every kind of sex.

So I end up getting off work a bit early and by then I’ve made up my mind where I am going. It’s a kinda out of the way FS shop I’ve been going to off and on for years. The staff are a bit hit-or-miss in looks but the shop is open 24 hours and I can get a single pop for 10k Yen.

I open the door and the Mama-san greets me. She’s been there 2 or 3 years – replaced the one I used to know pretty well before. This one was definitely a looker in her day – nice face and a big rack for a Chinese woman. But now she’s probably closer to my age and looking it (I’m sixty-ish).

She leads me to a room, tells me to get ready for a shower, and goes to talk to one of the girls. I’m standing there buck naked looking for the towels when she comes back in, looking at me makes a comment about the size of my member, and starts to grin. She leads me to the shower, starts the water, and wanders back towards the front of the shop.

After a minute or so while I’m washing the shower door opens and in comes Mama-san stark naked. She’s looking at me with a smile that says she’s got to have some of what I’ve got. In the 40-some-odd years I’ve been mongering I have come to appreciate enthusiasm over many other traits.

She did service me and I can’t say who enjoyed it more. When she came I slowed down for a while for her to recover and then drove mine home.

Great experience. Mature women, BBW etc. get a lot of stigma, but you cannot simply categorize the experience with an alluring, sensual woman. Sounds like mama san had a tongue in cheek approach to this : )

Hmmm... 11 likes, almost 200 views, but only 2 replies.

I guess either nobody has ever done this or nobody wants to admit it.

Reactions: SugoiBoy

I thought this would be so popular thread that I didn't think my story would be of any interest. I have mongered so long that you end up doing several mama-sans even if you don't specifically go for it.

Once I went to Raku in Gotanda when they were busy and the mama-san asked me to wait for 30 minutes. I took a look on her and smilingly told her that it seems we are both free just right now. She was kind of confused and said that she is an old lady so I probably rather want to wait for a younger girl. This happened in the ancient times when the dinosaur still roamed the world and the Raku girls were actually young (in their twenties). The mama was in her forties so I told her I don't mind and she got the job done.

Another time was in my regular massage joint and when my shimei girl was having a holiday I talked the mama-san to cover for her. Though she was only 35 at that time so I don't even know if this qualifies.

So I don't think I've ever banged a mamasan (unless I did it without knowing she was the one) but I have been serviced by mamasans before.

I remember this particular one at a place I used to frequent. Chinese massage joint. Older lady but still looked good. Sucks a mean dick. Easily better than most of her staff and she was very sensual and friendly. I got her a few times and she must have liked me because she always remembered me and the last time I saw her she did a BBBJ for me (my first at a P4P establishment) even though that place is strictly CBJ.

I can honestly say I've never had it happen. Even though there've been a fair few times that the mama was hotter than the girls on offer.... :(

Not really a mama-san but there's sometimes an older lady in her mid thirties manning the counter of the cuddle cafe directly across from Ace, that place where we had an STD warning recently. She's incredibly hot. First time of seen a lady employee manning the register at a place of this kind.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Not at the shop, but about a year ago I had the mama-san from a Chinese massage joint near Shimbashi ask whether she could come to my hotel after closing. She showed up at 1am and stayed all night. We both had a lot of fun. Only problem was that the last round, in the morning, she hopped on uncovered which is normally a no-go for me.