Ever let one to or had one slip out

watchinforfun

TAG Member
Reaction score
So there I was on a nice date with a friend of mine. She is a shop girl who sees me on the side. (No I am not sharing so don't even ask. ) She was giving me a nice little Nuru mat play. When I felt it I had big ass fart brewing. I am laying there getting a very nice rub and had to fart so bad. I held it in for the rest of the rub. But we starting getting it on and mid thrust it just slipped out loud as hell. She giggled but I was embarrassed as hell. So wondering if anyone else had it happen with one slipping out or did you just let it go

• Haha
Reactions: SugoiBoy and Alice
If she's a shop girl, she's seen/heard/smelled worse, guaranteed. If she giggled and still wants to see you, no harm done.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Alice
Reactions: Alice
I had a different problem.
So when you are hard, due to the increased space the boner is taking and up and your prostate enlarging, it becomes much harder to pass gas. But after your little member dies down and the your male g spot reacclimates to it's normal cave dwelling, the situation is much akin to popping a cork.
I've been in that post coitus aftercare mode and then when going to stand up a very large and very violent gas bubble escaped. But as long as it don't stank out the room I don't think the ladies mind. Hell, how many times have us gentleman been a little too aggressive during doggie and turned a girl's hoo-ha into an Air balloon only for her to sound like she has a chainsaw between her legs after the deed was done.

• Haha
Hell, how many times have us gentleman been a little too aggressive during doggie and turned a girl's hoo-ha into an Air balloon only for her to sound like she has a chainsaw between her legs after the deed was done.

I always thought that's the pussy's way of saying thanks for a good job.

I believe the technical term for a vaginal fart is “queefing” ?