Guest viewing is limited

Ever Met A Scat Girl/guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna judge those who are into this kinda stuff, but definitely not my kinda thing.
drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler_un1epy.png

I read somewhere that the popular japanese AV actor "Shimiken" likes to eat the feces of his female counterpart.

I'm pretty tolerant of pretty much any sexual deviation you can come up with involving consenting adults, but I draw the line at anything involving former food or former people.

I read somewhere that the popular japanese AV actor "Shimiken" likes to eat the feces of his female counterpart.

I think what you read was that was his first job in JAV (eating shit), and it made him really sick. If he had to eat the feces of all the stunning women he gets to bang, at least then I wouldn't be so jealous. :D

I think what you read was that was his first job in JAV (eating shit), and it made him really sick. If he had to eat the feces of all the stunning women he gets to bang, at least then I wouldn't be so jealous. :D

I doubt the "unko" in his interviews is just an euphemism for japanese curry. The descriptions are too detailed. According to this interview the most delicious feces he ever tasted was the one "made" by a girl who ate Toppo sticks with strawberry flavor the day before.

Reactions: lonegaijin
Trying to play Freud?

I'm just killing time, and bringing funny topics (like the cut off penis one) is one of my pastimes (along with playing guitar).

That being said, I know by experience that every good thing has an end, so there's nothing insecure about playing with possible future scenarios. So many things could happen within the next 40 years.

OMG, majimekun, also known as little Hans,

I'm not exactly a fan myself, but since majimekun brought up Freud and deckard so astutely tied in the cut off penis thread, I've been running with the joke.

Maybe I should go over to your TAG nickname thread and give majimekun the nickname, Little Hans.:ROFLMAO:

You are forcing me to revert to my part-time job as Freudian psychoanalyst. This thread may be an indicator of your not so repressed anxieties, possibly with relationships, food, and finances.

Food, Money, Morals 1: Freud and the Unconscious Meaning of Money
Freud famously retells the tale of the devil whose gifts of money turn to excrement upon his leaving. He uses this myth to buttress his findings from analysis which associate anxiety concerning money with an anal stage anxiety over excrement. Thus psychoanalytically speaking, money equals shit. Freud goes further to posit excrement as the child’s first gift to the parents.

Gunter Grass may have posed the anxiety over excrement more clearly in the comical reversal of food and shit in the opening of “The Flounder”, his epic retelling of the Fisherman’s Wife tale. In the first chapter, Grass imagines a primitive society in which food is eaten in private, but people gather in circles to defecate. To further the joke, in this fancied savage society the women circulate among the defecating tribesman to inspect their feces. This comic reversal contains more truth than would first be apparent. The smell of feces is a raw olfactory sign of the health of an individual’s diet. In the wild, when a parent smells the feces of the offspring, it would be in order to check the digestion, diet and general health of the offspring. Thus anxiety over food translates, evolutionarily speaking, into a concern for the composition of the feces. Any “anal stage” gift is an instinctual device for the paternal regulation of diet, and the offspring’s learning of the same. The presentation of feces to a parent is thus better explained by a biological evolutionary hypothesis than it is by a perverse sadistic fixation in the anal stage. Concern for or anxiety over feces implies concern for food.

This does not therefore mean that money equals food: money still equals shit as it is a worthless object that symbolizes food. Without contradicting Freud’s clinical findings concerning money’s associations in the unconscious, we can recover from psychoanalysis the moral object food as the primal gift.

https://magnusopium.wordpress.com/2...1-freud-and-the-unconscious-meaning-of-money/

Perhaps you should consider spending more time playing your guitar.

And, I can't believe so many, otherwise well-adapted and intelligent people (myself included) have fallen into your trap and responded to another one of your troubled posts.

You have a gift.

2976f7f31000acfd891b4e0c9ce2fb5d.jpg

One of your primary gifts is to make TokyoJoeBlow seem normal.

I'm pretty tolerant of pretty much any sexual deviation you can come up with involving consenting adults, but I draw the line at anything involving former food or former people.
i don't know fucking animals is pretty nasty

Reactions: lonegaijin
@majimekun

In my favorite Japanese news source, RocketNews24, I just read an article that inspired me to think of you.;)

Japanese mobile game has anime girls asking you detailed questions about your poop
poop.png

"As shown in a demo version at the Tokyo Game Show, during the game the goddess Kanbennu greets players by saying:

“Welcome to Untopia. You have been chosen as the savior of this world. Now then, first please let me hear about your bowel movements today. How was the thickness of your stool? The color? The shape!?”

Once you’ve reported on the quality of your poo that day (Is the color brown, black, red, green, or gray? Would you describe its consistency as watery, muddy, particulate, clumpy, or solid, like a banana?) you’ll receive your power-up cards."

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/09/...sking-you-detailed-questions-about-your-poop/

Oh, how is your guitar practice coming along?

Reactions: majimekun
Yes, many times in Osaka
It's like a normal BDSM service, you have to choose the "coprophilia" option

Status
Not open for further replies.