Evidence left?

Torii

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I’m interested in try a soapland experience.
After have done it, is it easy to understand what you did? For example do you smell with a particular perfume or will be something else that can be noticed?
I guess you uderstand why I ask this :)
Thank you

There are many men who are in your situation. so as you can imagine, it's standard that places try to leave you leaving the same as when you came in.
With most p4p you will begin and end with a shower. I would suggest you wash your face and neck well if you did a lot of kissing or adventuring.

But usually when guys get caught it's because they were lazy, stupid, or feeling guilty. It's usually more important you are ok with the mental stuff before worrying about physical evidence.

Hello,
I’m interested in try a soapland experience.
After have done it, is it easy to understand what you did? For example do you smell with a particular perfume or will be something else that can be noticed?
I guess you uderstand why I ask this :)
Thank you
I think their soap generally unscented.

I remember going to chinese esthe and they told me they have 2 types of soap, scented and non scented.

if you worry about evidence, it is best to bring your own soap maybe. or jog around the park after session or stop at izakaya to soak yourself with the smell of ojisan drinking beers.

or use 06:00 session and being in office all day should probably remove all the traces.

The providers I’ve been with have asked if I’m okay with bath salts before they throw some in. And then you got the ones that throw their clothes on top of mine before asking if it’s okay

Well it's actually more generally speaking a good question as they are a few things that could get you in trouble if you've got someone waiting for you at home. I actually always wanted to write a post about evidences for the newcomers here...

- the smell can or cannot be a problem. It depends of the girls: some have very strong and cheap perfumes (that tends to stick longer on clothes) and others are perfectly fine or wear no perfumes (I guess for that same reason as a girl once explained me).

- the fidelity card that they sometimes give you: some have some bullshit shop's stamps on them but others have the actual real name of the place. Better be careful.
This goes too for the "Thank you very much, I'm XXXX" card that the girl gives you at the end of a session at certain places. Better find a good place to store them if you decide to keep it.

- Any receipts that you might have in your pocket/wallets. You might tell yourself that you'll throw them away while exiting the station but forgetting to do that could cause you a lot of trouble if someone is waiting for you at home...

- I usually erase my google maps and/or web browser history too.

- If I do exchange contact with a provider, I use my Line ID and not a number or even worse, a business card. She is surely very nice but you never know who you are actually dealing with.

- I use condoms even though as a choice, I don't myself use shops for the full FS package. Even with FWB, I stick to that (with the exception of my long term one but that's a different story + she has a family so she's the last one that wants to fuck up things).

- I try to think rationally: a lot of us felt guilty when we began exploring this industry. A lot of us though we had caught an STD when we first started to play and went a bit too far. I guess it's part of the whole thing. But I still see a lot of post here of people panicking after having some fun at a parlor (as well as some not thinking straight without being really aware of the potential consequences on their health). As some said, take a deep breath and get checked a month later. If you played "safe", the risks could be here but kept to a minimum. If you cannot go through that then you better stop.

Last edited:
- If I do exchange contact with a provider, I use my Line ID and not a number or even worse, a business card. She is surely very nice but you never know who you are actually dealing with.
With LINE, you should only be exchanging by QR Code. You shouldn't give out a LINE ID or Phone Number since neither of those can easily be changed. QR codes can be expired on demand and offer more privacy.

So I usually just travel with my own soap and use it when I am done. The girls all laugh at me and say it's a good idea that they are surprised more guys don't.
to contrary I was surprised if the place or love hotel doesnt provide unscented soap or shampoo.

going home with fresh look also will cause suspicion.

another problem is if you in the middle of chatting with your partner and need to start session and gone AWOL for 2 hours.

Reactions: SealedTears
With LINE, you should only be exchanging by QR Code. You shouldn't give out a LINE ID or Phone Number since neither of those can easily be changed. QR codes can be expired on demand and offer more privacy.
Yes! That's actually what I meant. QR code and not Line ID. 🙏

I still think that one should give as little details as possible about his personal life.

- the fidelity card that they sometimes give you: some have some bullshit shop's stamps on them but others have the actual real name of the place. Better be careful.
This goes too for the "Thank you very much, I'm XXXX" card that the girl gives you at the end of a session at certain places. Better find a good place to store them if you decide to keep it.
Yep thats the closest Ive ever gotten to getting caught. Forgot about one of these in my pocket. Luckily the next day i happened to be doing laundry, not the mrs.

Reactions: Hughty
So I usually just travel with my own soap and use it when I am done. The girls all laugh at me and say it's a good idea that they are surprised more guys don't.
That’s a damned good idea, and I usually have my gym stuff with me on office days too….

Reactions: Torii
That’s a damned good idea, and I usually have my gym stuff with me on office days too….
I did it more for the love hotels because have found recently several use slightly scented body washes.
to contrary I was surprised if the place or love hotel doesnt provide unscented soap or shampoo.

going home with fresh look also will cause suspicion.

another problem is if you in the middle of chatting with your partner and need to start session and gone AWOL for 2 hours.
It's a 45 min train ride for me so it won't be fresh but there also won't be any lingering unrecognizable scents.

Reactions: Alice
Never realized how many things could leave behind evidence, glad it's not something I have to actively think about.

A more recent example for me is a girl had some strong scents in her hair and I had her cuddled up on my chest for a while. I kept smelling that smell the whole rest of the day when I tilted my head down towards my chest.

Reactions: Alice
Never realized how many things could leave behind evidence, glad it's not something I have to actively think about.

A more recent example for me is a girl had some strong scents in her hair and I had her cuddled up on my chest for a while. I kept smelling that smell the whole rest of the day when I tilted my head down towards my chest.
Another good thing to note is that, in general, women have more sensitive noses than men. Just because you don't notice something, doesn't mean a girl won't 😉

Another good thing to note is that, in general, women have more sensitive noses than men. Just because you don't notice something, doesn't mean a girl won't 😉
I always trip my gf up by asking where she's been while we're apart... I tell her, "You smell like a hotel....where have you been?!" 😄 of course, that's not the case, but we always have that after-bath smell when we use one of the hot tubs at Pasha for example.

• Haha
Reactions: jackoffinthebox
I always trip my gf up by asking where she's been while we're apart... I tell her, "You smell like a hotel....where have you been?!" 😄 of course, that's not the case, but we always have that after-bath smell when we use one of the hot tubs at Pasha for example.
Uno reverse card. Erase all suspicion by throwing it out first.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Uno reverse card. Erase all suspicion by throwing it out first.
She doesn't know about TAG (yet). :eek: so I do need to be on top of my game for the time being. lool
Though, we are exclusive but she knows that I have knowledge of this business. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and Danbo
She doesn't know about TAG (yet). :eek: so I do need to be on top of my game for the time being. lool
Though, we are exclusive but she knows that I have knowledge of this business. :whistle:
I can't even imagine how to go about that conversation. "Well you see I know a bit about the night life in Tokyo. As in, I run the biggest repository of perverted information available in Japan. One could say I'm basically a coitus librarian, a connoisseur of debauchery, a somelier of smut"

Depending on how much makeup the girl uses on her face, wash your face on that last wash up. After finishing a soapland session, the next time I went to the bathroom at the nearest station afterwards, I looked into a mirror and noticed residual makeup on my face from all the kissing. From a distance you couldn’t see it, but up close it was obviously there. Especially since her makeup was a different color than my own complexion. And even if you wash your face during that last washing, check yourself in a mirror outside of the shop. Just in case you forgot she gave you a hug or a kiss before you left.

Watch you time, if at the end of a session you don’t have much time for clean up and you’re just getting the quickie shower to wash off just the main parts (junior, hands, butt), don’t forget to quickly get your face, neck, and chest too. On top of the makeup transfer situation, depending on what kinds of scents a girl may use in their hair, smell may linger on you.

Don’t let her spray you with anything. One hot summer I was sprayed with cooling spray under my shirt before I left. She asked first of course but in the moment you may think sure, lemme try that. And afterwards you have to go and buy the spray at the store since now you’re coming back smelling like something you don’t normally use or not smelling how you normally do.

Watch out for messy bed hair. Especially if you are on your back long time. Also, don’t wash your hair there unless you know it will return the same look as you did pre-session.

Throw away that conbini receipt if you stopped at a conbini in the area.

Turn off tracking on your phone and be sure you don’t have shared trackable items on you.

A little less critical but obvious and did happen to me, be sure the umbrella you get back is yours and not someone else’s one. On leaving the shop, instead of the normal long size clear conbini umbrella, I got a shorter clear one back when leaving. Only realized when I got out of the shuttle car back at the station. Easily explainable as ‘I grabbed someone else’s umbrella by mistake,’ but still, just be aware in case she asks why your umbrella is different from the one you left with.

I’ve become somewhat of an expert at this over the past 18 months myself, although I have made the mistake of almost getting caught once (and actually I’m about 99% sure now that she knows what I am doing and has hinted that she doesn’t mind as long as she doesn’t hear about it or get dragged into situations dealing with other women.) Anyway, the pretense that nothing is going on ensues in our relationship.

I have convinced my girl that I love the spa/onsen. The truth is that I actually do love it there, and I go at least once a week if not more.
So between my full time job and spa visits I am usually returning home cleaner than when I left it; this makes it incredibly easy to just…go to a soapland and get squeaky clean, and then smell as clean as I would from the spa.

If you intend to pursue this hobby and maintain a relationship this isn’t a bad way to go about things. As a result of going to the spa a lot my skin hasn’t looked any better so providers don’t scrub me like I’m filthy, and the sauna does amazing thing for bloodflow to the sausage.

Looking forward to seeing half of TAG swinging their dicks at the spa next week…

Looking forward to seeing half of TAG swinging their dicks at the spa next week…
Congratulations to understanding the Japanese spa/onsen culture perfectly.

Japanese actually don't like saunas and hot baths, it's being able to be naked with other people that is the USP.

I used to hear stories in my homecountry about how husbands switch car and go with friends' car because wife put gps in the car. I am not sure nowadays if partner would slip in apple tag in your bag.

I had this incident a point card spilled out from my working bag, luckily my partner wasnt looking.
I have convinced my girl that I love the spa/onsen. The truth is that I actually do love it there, and I go at least once a week if not more.
This is actually great idea. I recently need more reason to go out, and dinner with my long time friend once a month just not enough anymore.

I think that the tobacco smell in some places is a big issue. It may be difficult to justify why your hair smells like cigarettes.

Then, the STDs. This is my personal opinion, but I think that, unless you are in a completely sexless marriage, the risk must be kept at almost 0. That means: massages with HE and covered blow jobs.

Said that, let's all show our gratitude to the sex workers who help married men to stay with enough sanity to be able to keep up and take care of their families until their kids are independent.

That, and SSRIs.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Hughty