Ex Playmate First Lady!

User#8628

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, what do you all think of Melanie Trump? Do you think a nude model as first lady will make people more libarated and less prude. Do you think she's hot?

Personally i think it's pretty low that she copied Michelle's speach but except for that she doesn't seem a nasty person like her husband. A bit stupid to steal speeches and to marry a man like that but that's all. I do think it's kind of cool to have a nude model in this position, having done nude modelling myself once and seriously considering to do this more for a carreer. But i don't think it will be super liberating since playboy kind of has a special elite status in America already.

I'd like to ask the significant segment of conservative religious voters who voted him in how hot they think she is :ROFLMAO:
Interesting times ahead!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well it will be the first bush that has been useful in the whitehouse.

I think the good thing about it, is that it's shown a little maturity in these matters, I can't recall anyone showing moral indignation about her, so things must have improved.

Well it will be the first bush that has been useful in the whitehouse.

I think the good thing about it, is that it's shown a little maturity in these matters, I can't recall anyone showing moral indignation about her, so things must have improved.
Have you seen her GQ photo that has been circulating on SNS? People has a lot to say about it.

I'd seriously do Hillary now. I think she has a very cute face untouched by surgeries.
She looks too good for someone approaching 70s, i do think she has had some minor touch ups. Sure, a hair and makeup team every day still does wonders but not enough.

Just talking looks, i think Hillary is a very pretty woman and i would love to look like that at that age. She has indeed a very cute face.

I do think Melanie is pretty though her eyes are a bit weird due to the surgeries.

It's what you call class. Playboy is very prestigious. Absolutely carreer goals imo.

I hope people get over the idea that nudity is bad.

It's not classy to steal speeches though, so my general impression is that she is dumb.

Beat you to it, about 4 hours aqo (above) lol.

You win this one. I had patients sadly.

It's what you call class. Playboy is very prestigious. Absolutely carreer goals imo.

I hope people get over the idea that nudity is bad.

It's not classy to steal speeches though, so my general impression is that she is dumb.

Nudity I agree is not bad, but I get pissed off when I see people knock the first family for either their hair, arms, choice in clothes or rolling their eyes at their dad saying dad jokes. Meanwhile they will defend a woman who showed her whoohas, stole Michelle's speech and say that she has class. That to me IMO is messed up and I will call hypocrisy all day.

But to answer the main question would I have relations with her or do I find her attractive? No, I do not find her attractive for my own personal reasons one of which being genuineness and intelligence, I found Michelle EXTREMELY attractive and I understood why President Obama was attracted towards her. Hell even at the events that they were together and when either spoke about each other they would often do that cute couple giggle. I don't see that in Trump and Melania.

they would often do that cute couple giggle. I don't see that in Trump and Melania.
Hard to imagine anyone doing that with Trump. I can't imagine anyone being happy about being married to him except for the jetsetting lifestyle that comes with it.

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Hard to imagine anyone doing that with Trump. I can't imagine anyone being happy about being married to him except for the jetsetting lifestyle that comes with it.

This is what I am talking about, from what I have seen Melania is a Trophy wife, and I hate to say it with his children from his multiple marriages being fuck trophies. No emotion no feeling and you see that in them. I hate to say it but the Clintons where the same way.

So, what do you all think of Melanie Trump? Do you think a nude model as first lady will make people more libarated and less prude. Do you think she's hot?

I hope everyone starts getting over their sexual prudishness in America. IMO, as long as she wasn't forced to do something against her will (read her quick bio and apparently she wasn't) then I'm all for it. I find it disgusting that people who don't like her are slut shaming her now, when they've always been about women doing what they want with their bodies.

I guess its pretty cool that a nude model has become a first lady, kind of shows you that people arent bound to one lifestyle. However i dont believe she will be a good first lady like michelle obama was. I dont know much about what her views and political stands are, but after watching her plagerize michelle obama's speech, im starting to get the impression shes just a puppet and has no real opinions.

I guess its pretty cool that a nude model has become a first lady, kind of shows you that people arent bound to one lifestyle. However i dont believe she will be a good first lady like michelle obama was. I dont know much about what her views and political stands are, but after watching her plagerize michelle obama's speech, im starting to get the impression shes just a puppet and has no real opinions.
I totally agree on this.

I hope everyone starts getting over their sexual prudishness in America. IMO, as long as she wasn't forced to do something against her will (read her quick bio and apparently she wasn't) then I'm all for it. I find it disgusting that people who don't like her are slut shaming her now, when they've always been about women doing what they want with their bodies.

I don't think most people are slut-shaming HER. If people are, I agree with you that they shouldn't be. From what I've seen, most people spend more time pointing out that the President-elect was elected with the full-throated support of most of the usual 'Christian' suspects, despite the fact that he has borderline sex-crime tendencies and the fact that he has 5 kids by 3 different women.

I don't think most people are slut-shaming HER. If people are, I agree with you that they shouldn't be. From what I've seen, most people spend more time pointing out that the President-elect was elected with the full-throated support of most of the usual 'Christian' suspects, despite the fact that he has borderline sex-crime tendencies and the fact that he has 5 kids by 3 different women.

I think basically most people are assholes, and will be hypocrites to their supposed party values to support "their guy." Most people aren't principled voters, they're just part of the group. So evangelicals will hate gays, abortions, the adult industry, etc, but if it's their candidate, they'll ignore it. Conversely, if a leftist is opposed to things like victim blaming, they'll forgive their candidate who victim blamed. Even though they'll be about female empowerment, and women doing anything, yet because it's the "enemy," all the rules go out the window and they can slut shame all they want.

You kinda see this at the various rallies where these fanatical leftists would call republican/conservative black people things like uncle toms, porch monkeys, skin traitors, etc... But oh no, they're not racist...