Guest viewing is limited

Excellent girlfriend experience at Alice Jougakuin - Nagoya (Sakae)

sysinternals

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Excellent girlfriend experience at Alice Jougakuin - Nagoya (Sakae)

Service Name:
Alice Jougakuin Higashishinmachi Shineikou

Provider Name:
Shirasaki Kisara

Website/Contact Info:
https://aliceshinsakae.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - 27,000 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
16/03/2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
A bit of context first, as I believe this is necessary before getting into the actual service. Officially, Alice does not accept foreigners - if you call them to make an appointment, they will reject you, and when initially walking in I was told they don't accept gaijin. I'm going to speculate and suggest they allowed me in because I'm fully clean shaven, no tattoos, clean looking, not physically intimidating, and dress well by Japanese fashion sense. For the record, I'm white and it was early in the morning when the place likely is not busy. I'm not writing this review to suggest foreigners start hitting up this place, so please try to not bother them. Rather it's just an interesting example of an exception being made and helps us speculate how we might look / behave when shooting our shot.

I've been living in Nagoya for a while now and heard nothing but bad stories about p4p as a gaijin. But I decided to give it a go and attempt a walk-in at Alice Jougakuin here in Sakae, Nagoya. I politely asked the gentlemen at the front if they only service Japanese guests, to which I was quite abruptly told "no gaijin!", so I apologised and left. Then, as I stepped out the door, one of the guys came out from around a side door, eyed me from top to bottom, then asked if I speak any Japanese. I told him I only speak a little, but if he explained the rules I could understand. He then asked me to wait for a second, went back inside, then about a minute later came back outside and said it was fine for me to enter.

The other guy behind the counter (from what I understood) explained to me how the store works, how their payment system works, and gave me a member's card. He asked me the duration I wanted but did not mention any of the options listed on Alice's website nor let me select a particular girl. By this point I felt extremely lucky simply being allowed in, so I paid the price for a 60-minute session and decided to get whoever I get. I waited for about 5 minutes in the waiting room while they prepared. When she was ready, one of the guys who was behind the counter reminded me one last time, "no insert."

Onto the service:
When I first met Kisara, she was giggling and smiling nonstop. Either from the novelty of seeing a gaijin, or she just is really into her job (lol). She greeted me with a hug and kiss, then walked me to our room. She was wearing Alice's famous inverted schoolgirl uniform, which was extremely sexy. Her miniskirt only covering half her round, well-defined ass and barely covering her pussy. The top was see-through and also barely covering her breasts.

Kisara herself is pretty tall for Japanese standards, at around 165cm. She had an amazing round and firm ass, long legs, and natural c cup breasts. Her face was fairly slim and she had beautiful eyes and a bit of makeup. She was very smiley with an upbeat personality. She was a little chubby around her stomach for Japanese standards. She also had a lot of bush, but to me that was a plus.

Upon first entering the room, we made a bit of small talk despite my awful Japanese. We held hands, kissed each other a bunch, and Kisara complimented me plenty of times on my looks. Kisara was really seductive, showing me her ass in her miniskirt and asking me what I thought. She grabbed my hand and had me feel up her legs and told me to flip up her skirt and look at her pussy. She asked what kind of plays I was into so she could service me properly. She slowly undressed me first then stripped for me. After that, we hopped into the shower where she cleaned me and played with my dick for a bit. The whole way through she was smiling and giving me compliments.

When we were done showering, she put her sexy schoolgirl uniform back on then we go on the bed together. She lay down by my side and we began passionately making out. She put my hand on her ass and I'd grope it as we kissed. Every time we stopped kissing, she'd look me deep in the eyes then smile and I'd tell her she was really cute -- by this point it felt like in bed with someone I'd been dating for ages. We became really flirty, complimenting each other, and constantly giggling. We actually stopped for a moment to laugh at how lovey dovey the situation was. It was almost comical levels of girlfriend experience for p4p. While kissing, she'd grab my dick, rub the precum off it, then lick it off her finger and look at me afterwards with a big grin. That was extremely sexy.

Afterwards, she started playing with my nipples, kissing my body and working her way down to my dick. She gave me a BBJ and her technique was pretty good. The real gem though: she stared extremely passionately into my eyes the entire time she gave me a blowjob. She literally did not break eye contact. It's probably the first time I ever legitimately blushed during p4p, but needless to say it was extremely erotic.

Later, she got on top of me for some sumata. Her pussy was really soft and warm, and while rubbing my dick she shoved her cute tits in my face. It was really amazing, she had just the right amount of softness and would moan erotically while I kissed her breasts and licked her nipples. Her sumata was actually really good, and she went for long without stopping. A lot of other girls I've been with will get tired (or bored) after less than a minute, but Kisara kept going.

A while after, she asked to swap positions and laid on her back while I rubbed my dick against her pussy. I think at this point she was feeling significantly more teased than I was, and I won't go into what she requested because I'm pretty sure she wasn't supposed to do that at this place :) Anyway, we both had a good time and enjoyed the service, uh, fully.

After finishing up, we hopped in the shower, made more small talk, then got dressed together. We said our goodbyes and she asked me to please come back again soon. She gave me one last hug and kiss before I left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Again, I write this review purely because of how rare it is to see or hear about foreigners being accepted at p4p establishments here in Nagoya. It shouldn't be carte blanche for dozens of foreigners to start swarming the place, but I guess more of a demonstration that it is possible to get accepted to places - even in infamous Nagoya - if you meet a certain criterion. Again, I don't know what those criteria are, but knowing Japanese people they tend to be pretty judgmental based on appearances, so if you try and fit Japanese sensibilities then you might be in with a shot. Be polite, dress well, be visibility clean, don't come across as loud and abrasive etc. /shrug

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024