walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min / 65k

Type/Location:
http://www.y-makeup.com/pc/profile.php?id=mei2

Language Notes:
all Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Background -- I'm 50 year old white American who speaks "perfect" Japanese.
I hadn't planned to go P4P today, already did twice during this trip, but wifey left me alone for the day so boys will play...
I had done tons of research leading up to this trip, I had an ordered list of 4 shops I would want to hit, and a list of preferred girls at each shop. On this bonus day, I walked by Hisyo to see if they waved me in, but tout avoided me! Probably because I was wearing short gaijin shorts and gaudy T-shirt. Turned left whereupon 3-4 guys waved me over, but I kept going to see what happened at Make Up -- they are "famous" for being gaijin friendly so I had little doubt. Guy started showing me photos but before he could, I told him I was merumaga-kaiin, had done my research, and asked for Erika -- hilariously he didn't know if she was there and he had to look through the photos himself. There she was (which I knew from the website schedule) but then co-worker said something about Erika that I didn't catch, either she won't be ready soon or she doesn't feel like gaijin today or who knows. So unfortunately (!) I had to choose a girl not on my short list. I asked for slender girl and guy suggested Mei and quoted 65k. WOW was that a good suggestion!
Sorry for the long intro but not sorry, it's part of the fun.
Mei met me on the elevator -- tiny girl, just the way I like them. Upstairs, we chatted while the bathtub filled. She helped me out of my clothes and shed hers -- I'd put her at 5'1" and 98 pounds and perky little A cups -- just the way I like them. She washed me and we soaked, chatting all the time. Kissing in the tub but no BJ. I told her I prefer bed rather than mat, she was glad because she said she's not good at mat play. So we moved to the bed. Chatting transitioned to nice wet BBBJ with eye contact and eventually transitioned to CFS cowgirl -- she's not good at putting little condoms on big dicks either. That perfect little body riding me and my finger one knuckle in her ass got me off just fine. After chatting (she turns 21 next month) and having drinks and their largest condom delivered, round two transitioned from chatting to body worship and extended DATY with FIV which got her off significantly and multiply. Then it was my turn to be on top, but I was barely still hard enough after her travails with the condom again. Given my age, the condom, and her fakey AV wimpering, I was close but not able to pour the second cup so we cleaned up and chatted and she took me downstairs. On the way back to the station, had a great conversation with the driver about P4P in America, etc.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Unlike most of my recent encounters, rather than being exhausted afterwards, Mei left me feeling ALIVE and exhilarated. There are so many fish in the sea, but I would be happy with Mei forever. I mean as long as she maintains that 20-year-old perfect body. I'm sure I can teach her to quit the AV wimpering. YMMV and always be nice to the ladies

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Unlike most of my recent encounters, rather than being exhausted afterwards, Mei left me feeling ALIVE and exhilarated. There are so many fish in the sea, but I would be happy with Mei forever. I mean as long as she maintains that 20-year-old perfect body. I'm sure I can teach her to quit the AV wimpering. YMMV and always be nice to the ladies
Nice ending comment, hope you have many more nice encounters!

Approved: 10/8/2019

50+ is not too old, lot of us here is above 50, maintain good life style go canyon climbing every weekend, haha. Maintain healthy sex, once a while, play with your brother.
I went makeup quite a lot, i rmb 6 visit, price u can get around there, girls look still quite photoshop.
But service is good, especailly the ladies , quite discipline and qc in term of services

-- she's not good at putting little condoms on big dicks either

my last tobita trip happen to me oso, she is new to big cock, half way can't go any further in she give up, haha.
After my doggie, we switch to missionary, she turn around and saw my cock, wow, NS, haha.
Then she dig inside and found the condom, haha.
she is there for 2 years and really pretty, very close look to Yuri Sasahara (紗々原ゆり)

I forgot to mention -- Mei has one "sleeve" tattoo and a small one on her upper back. For those of you to whom stuff like that matters one way or the other ;)

Had my first soap experience with Mei today! My japanese is non existent.. so i think mostly based off that my experience wasn’t nice as yours here. May or may not write a review on my underwhelming experience. Can confirm she sucks at mat play, (i really wanted to experience a good one before i left japan, i guess theres always next time), good bbbj , cute face and nice young body, fake ass AV whimpers (lol) and tattoos (dragon yakuza style looking sleeve, and butterfly/moth on upper neck/back)