Experience on “Annual” Sex Gangbang Event Highlighting around 10 Girls

FanSecretto

TAG Member
Reaction score
I wasn't able to share my experience for the longest time since I was too busy doing IRL work, chores, and hobbies nowadays.

I hope that this post is alright in this correct thread, so I don't intend to post under someone's discussion post that can leave up sudden notifications to some users; hence, making a new post.

Event:

I have just joined up similar Twitter accounts (created by the same event organizers) originated from sex bulletins that some TAG users shared links to us, and I have participated few gangbangs in Tokyo area that go raw and full of creampies with more than 1 Japanese girl, usually up to 2 or sometimes 3 selected girls. About the event, it hosted around 10 girls to sex with men as an end-year sex gangbang event like it's once every year, and it is all-out sex. I didn't attend this year event (same number of girls, different event system), which was just happened last Sunday, but I have attended last year's event for the first time and probably the last time in Japan.

Experience and Process of Participation:

In one Twitter account, the organizer announced the event to host around 10 girls being held in Shinjuku area, I sent private messages, and he informed me an old event system: The time system has 3 perks and each part has 2 choices. First perk can allow persons up to 1 hour to sex, second perk is up to 4 hours, and the third perk is up to 8 hours. Its choice is either to go wearing with condom or go raw sex. The cheapest one is 15,000 yen (condom equipped), and the most expensive one is 100,000 yen (for raw sex). I only reserved for 1 hour for raw. And the schedule usually happened on Decembers, which is pretty understandable for men sex all they can. The conditions did include no picture taking and video shots, which can waste precious time.

Fast forward later on the day of that event, I followed instructions from the organizer, and I arrived at an interesting member-only exclusive bar situated at northern side of Kabukicho, surrounded by several government facilities and Korean restaurants in afternoon time. The bar is below the ground level of a building that has delivery health stores, so I went down and rang out the door, and informed them that I came for sex confirmed from the Twitter account.

So the outlook of entire bar was described with: one central main room – west side has 2 beds, north side is the bartender's corner, northeastern side is for the toilets, east side is a mini pool for sex and relaxation, southeastern side has one protective enclosed shower, center has a floor space for sex, and the south side is the entrance with a locked door situated on the west corner; southwestern room for lockers; and southeastern room for check-in/out reception to pay in cash.

I paid the staff in cash while showing the proof that I came from that Twitter account, and I was given a key to open a locker for personal belongings. I removed off all of my clothes, and I brought only my watch, key, and towel. When I went inside, the atmosphere is cozy and cool with constant sounds of moaning from several girls. I went for toilet and shower first, but using the showing was pretty overused by many people, in resulting dirty water flood simply for cleaning body parts.

I first put my belongings at a form of stand like a chair, and carefully observed the atmosphere of the main room. The atmosphere was pretty chill, and majority is always Japanese, well, at least I did notice there was a Hispanic foreigner having fun besides me. For few minutes, I was sure I hesitated a lot because I didn't know how to hit girls at front while using my precious time for 1 hour. I had to follow and do what Japanese people do. I took few refreshments and soft drink, and observed where I should approach any girl that appealed to me.

Most girls' cup range from B cup to H cup, so I went to 1st nice-looking girl to sex. First thing was to ask if she is free to sex, and she said ok. We ended up cuddling, kissing and fondling her good breasts. I went for the bottom to the girl doing cowgirl position. We felt very good, and gave her a good shot inside of her. Afterwards, we exchanged thanks each other and parted ways. Generally, the main room has tissue boxes and lotions readying, so it was practical to aware the surroundings of sex play. And I always went to the shower for cleaning, as well as going to toilet to do safety measures after doing raw sex.

Afterwards, I had to re-observe any girl who is free. Generally, 80% of people talked each other while the rest of 20% like me were simply patiently sitting or relaxing alone simply for sex. I only exchanged conversations with people about drinks and food with my reactions; I just don't remember what exactly I divulged to someone. Being conscious to my time, I went to 2nd tall girl (any girl who is tall and/or has good breasts), and I did the same flow of actions. Being at the bottom is my best position that I really enjoyed.

And the last 3rd girl is the most appealing and unique girl I've ever seen. Describing her, her look is not that skinny, but it's like a foreign mix or surgically/artificially made to be attractive enough as her nose is straight long like a foreign actress. Her breasts are always erected as they are holding up in a 45-degree figure, which are harder to bounce up and down. They're like artificially made, but I think these tend to be bit natural. So I waited her time to do with other guy for sex, and I asked her for sex. So we exchanged physical lovely cuddling, and confirmed fondling their breasts that the feeling was quite surreal and satisfying as if I wanted to fondle more. I went for the same pattern, and it was really a blast to enjoy with. I gave thanks to her as well as exchanged short conversations about her with compliments.

To finish my time, I went for shower and toilet, and I greeted the Twitter account organizer with grateful thanks that I got an amazing opportunity to participate that interesting one-in-the-while gangbang event. Afterwards, I went out of the main room to dress up, and gave thanks to bar staff member before going out of the building in the daytime.

That event was pretty wow to foreign fledglings like me to get the wonderful chance to join for the sex event. I know that doing raw sex with unlimited times of shots is crazy, optimistic and risky, so I always keep doing safety health measures to be mindful around the surroundings that people did multiple sex action, with common sense of cleanliness. I say that it was worth enough to experience doing interesting sex play on that event.

Hey there,

I don't want to play the party pooper here but I would recommend you to always wear condoms in these kind of events, unless everyone there can at least show a recent proof of an STD/HIV test.
At least for the penetration.
Raw is something to reserve for people you have a special connexion with and somehow a certain level of relative "trust" (long time FWB, GF, etc).

Beside that this event sounded like a lot of fun :)

So the organizers paid for the girls to be available to have sex with anyone attenting? Sounds cost effective way to be able to play with multiple girls.
Going raw sounds like bit too big risk tho.

Hey there,

I don't want to play the party pooper here but I would recommend you to always wear condoms in these kind of events, unless everyone there can at least show a recent proof of an STD/HIV test.
At least for the penetration.
Raw is something to reserve for people you have a special connexion with and somehow a certain level of relative "trust" (long time FWB, GF, etc).

Beside that this event sounded like a lot of fun :)
Yeah man, I would have hoped that the requirement of going raw would be proof of std test at least.
Still risky but better.

So the organizers paid for the girls to be available to have sex with anyone attenting? Sounds cost effective way to be able to play with multiple girls.
Sounds like the kind of event that gets busted by the police 😬

Yeah man, I would have hoped that the requirement of going raw would be proof of std test at least.
Still risky but better.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one to think that way on these two points :) The risk of Police raids is real. I was actually talking about that with a Japanese couple I did a 3p with about a week ago.

I can understand raw oral sex eventually but raw penetration in this context, no.

As someone who P4P to a certain extend, have a FWB and sometimes wanders on the happ' bar/swinger scene, I usually get a full checkup every 2/3 months or when I have even just the shadow of a doubt.

Reactions: Sudsy and Alice
This is true. Most of the busts that have happened were this type of arrangement... someone leaks the information and the party gets shutdown.
This is basically a 9259 on steroids. 😁

sounds fun and risky.

had one event arranged by fellow from adult forum in homecountry. format is more like 2 on 2 and watching gangbang.

I am glad I got it out my system and checked my bucket list.

for those who has kink cumming in same pussy or using semen as lube would fit in here lol.

from your description it is mostly 1 on 1 like FKK style?

Did google this but doubt the companies I found are related, what does 9259 mean?
It's a happening bar that is temporarily closed due to police action a number of weeks ago.
I haven't heard if they are coming back or not... but bottom line, it's just a Happening Bar.

Reactions: Gina and Cinnabums
This is true. Most of the busts that have happened were this type of arrangement... someone leaks the information and the party gets shutdown.
Yeah I think the paid sex parties are the highest risk.

Organized orgies for fun or happening bars less so.

With paid gangbangs there is public indecency AND pimping of FS. Worst combo.

That sounds dangerous but also totally worth it. Now to find those without getting fucked (figuratively)…

I feel saying that at least I do always go for STD test to show.
Thank you for advising it.

Cleanliness being done by fellow men is what I appreciate their actions: they cleaned up creampies after they did to girls by using tissues to wipe properly.

There is a option/choice if men can go wearing for condom. For safe health, it is alright to wear condom to avoid risks of STD.
From what I think, it could be depending on girls' decision - like if they want to do it with their free time being freelancers.
These girls are regulars to not just for simply sex, but also social gathering of talks and conversations.

I can't imagine who did spend on 8 hour sex run with pure steriods. The party is well-organized.

sounds fun and risky.

had one event arranged by fellow from adult forum in homecountry. format is more like 2 on 2 and watching gangbang.

I am glad I got it out my system and checked my bucket list.

for those who has kink cumming in same pussy or using semen as lube would fit in here lol.

from your description it is mostly 1 on 1 like FKK style?
Yes, both fun and risky, unless some men can go wearing condoms for safety.
I say every men got their turn, it's more on 1 on 1, not just threesomes or foursomes.

Yeah I think the paid sex parties are the highest risk.
In that party, 100,000 yen for raw sex in 8 hours long is quite the highest risk to go sex marathon, but 80,000 yen for safe sex with condom in 8 hours is barely ok as long as people keep checking on their health. Of course, raw oral sex is present.

These girls are regulars to not just for simply sex, but also social gathering of talks and conversations.
well lets not kid ourselves, if the guys are paying 15k-100k to join in, then that basicly means the girls are there for the money.

Reactions: Alice
n that party, 100,000 yen for raw sex in 8 hours long is quite the highest risk to go sex marathon, but 80,000 yen for safe sex with condom in 8 hours is barely ok as long as people keep checking on their health. Of course, raw oral sex is present.
I meant those parties are higher risk to be busted by the police than happening bars, I didn’t mean the disease risk by that sentence.

well lets not kid ourselves, if the guys are paying 15k-100k to join in, then that basicly means the girls are there for the money.
Yes, that is true. These girls are there for the money.

I meant those parties are higher risk to be busted by the police than happening bars, I didn’t mean the disease risk by that sentence.
Oh I apologize for my input with wrong understanding. Yeah, I did feel that kind of party such as event I attended looks risky; nothing really happens to organizers, girls, and people involved being caught by the police.

I think I feel thinking that act of giving the money to girls is intended to be as a support to them as female part-timers instead of paying them for vaginal sex as prostitutes, which is why organized parties, girls, and organizers can get away from being caught.

I think I feel thinking that act of giving the money to girls is intended to be as a support to them as female part-timers instead of paying them for vaginal sex as prostitutes, which is why organized parties, girls, and organizers can get away from being caught.
No, these parties DO get raided, and the organisers and girls are arrested when it happens.

Late last year the main organisers of one of the rankou party groups were all arrested as well.

No, these parties DO get raided, and the organisers and girls are arrested when it happens.

Late last year the main organisers of one of the rankou party groups were all arrested as well.
That's seriously alarming to several people being involved at these parties.

But it's still strange that some parties/events still continue hosting up for long term, for not letting themselves being raided.

But it's still strange that some parties/events still continue hosting up for long term, for not letting themselves being raided.
Some are better at flying under the radar than others - but all it takes is one of the girls to go to the cops and complain, or a property owner to review a door cam.....

Some are better at flying under the radar than others - but all it takes is one of the girls to go to the cops and complain, or a property owner to review a door cam.....

Wasn't there just this year a case when in a gangbang one girl was left alone so she went and reported everyone to the police?

Wasn't there just this year a case when in a gangbang one girl was left alone so she went and reported everyone to the police?
Oh the irony… she wanted to be screwed, and instead screwed everyone 💥 more like “bang the gang”

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and ThaWeeknd