Guest viewing is limited

F*ck Friends - Do They Exist?

Sushilover

TAG Member
Reaction score
The holy grail - free sex from a woman who wants nothing else from you.

When I think about it, this does not match the description of any woman I have ever known, so I thought I would throw this out there: do such women exist?

Reactions: Jimmydr
No, because at the end of the day, all women want to be loved. They may not say it in the beginning or may not purposely want it, but they end of being needy after spending time with us which is understandable.

The only exception to this is a total nut case but they still want something!

I'm seeing one now that's here on a holiday for 2 months and that's all she wants (I think she likes me a tad too) but we both know it will end shortly. Anyone know where I can get some viagara? She killing me in bed :p

I have 2 Japanese female friends who I meet about 10 times a year separately I should add. They don't ask me about my private life or my marriage status. We usually meet in Shibuya for lunch then go to a love hotel.

Sometimes I pay for lunch sometimes we split the cost. Although last time Y paid for lunch because it was my birthday around the time of our meeting. I usually pay for the hotel. The whole date costs me less than 10,000 either way.

I'm pretty sure one of the ladies sees other guys. The other one only sees me. Most women need physical 'action' and like to be treated respectfully. Actually one the ladies says things like; "I know I'm not your girlfriend but we are more than sex friends." We respect each other's boundaries.

Reactions: just4fun
I'm so surprised by the replies here! I have 7 sex friends. No drama at all. They are all Japanese from 20~36. Some students some married. They all have different reasons. Sometimes we make a date of it which I enjoy, sometimes they come over cook, sometimes want to wash my two dishes (I always keep a very clean place) to be honest I prefer to do that stuff myself, sometimes they just want to get straight to sex.

I'm not trying to brag I'm just letting you know there is a lot out there^^

About the money. I think I get more... they usually bring snacks and beers, wine, or champagne. In Japan that is normal when people visit. If we go out for dinner I usually pay but they would never be offended paying half or even the full bill.

Just be honest from the start with what want you might be surprised with the answers.

Enjoy~

I don't recommend bringing females who are sex friends / aren't serious gfs back to your cave. When I first arrived in Japan I invited a lady from supermarket back to my place, 2 nights later she there drunk at 3am in the morning after getting a taxi. This could have caused major headaches.

I don't even tell ladies which station I live / work near. Love hotels are cheap and convenient so I recommend using them. Most guys could do without surprise visits because it is there birthday or whatever.

Reactions: Solong
I don't recommend bringing females who are sex friends / aren't serious gfs back to your cave. When I first arrived in Japan I invited a lady from supermarket back to my place, 2 nights later she there drunk at 3am in the morning after getting a taxi. This could have caused major headaches.
I don't even tell ladies which station I live / work near. Love hotels are cheap and convenient so I recommend using them. Most guys could do without surprise visits because it is their birthday or whatever.

I don't even tell ladies which station I live / work near. Love hotels are cheap and convenient so I recommend using them. Most guys could do without surprise visits because it is there birthday or whatever.
You are correct, but the problem is the costs of hotels, especially if you want to spend all night with her. And if you banging her 4x or more a month, $600 to $1,000 dollars a month hotel bills starts to get ridiculous.

I don't recommend taking a woman to the house on the first night, because you need to make sure she isn't crazy. But after a couple of times of having sex with her, many guys are going to have to decide what to do with her. And that means deciding to bring her to the place.

Sometimes I luck out, where I can come to her place. But as any long timers in Japan know, many Japanese women live with their parents.

I think the key is the guy talking to her specifically, to figure out if she is mentally stable. If you have any doubts, don't take her home.

Last edited:
Reactions: MossBoss
As for sex friends, this is totally possible. I usually have 2 to 3.

You almost need that many to have a regular sex life in Japan, as many Japanese are almost insane, in terms of over working and have a bad cultural habit of low sexual frequency. Many Japanese women think meeting a guy 1x a week for sex or every 2 weeks is a real relationship (nuts).

I disagree with Tokyo1447, as to keeping too many. I avoid going pass 3, because the women tend to cause schedule conflicts, interfere with work, or blow up your phone with messages.

The key to sex friends is to be sociable and keep looking. Make it part of your daily routine to interact with women. Check online, go to parties, language tutor, talk to women at coffee shops, etc... Mathematically, you will get a certain percentage. Before you know it, you will have a few on call.

And many guys seem to forget that a lot of women like sex too. In other words, you the guy, are HER sex friend.

No, because at the end of the day, all women want to be loved. They may not say it in the beginning or may not purposely want it, but they end of being needy after spending time with us which is understandable.

The only exception to this is a total nut case but they still want something!
I disagree. But, not totally. I think it has to do more with what stage she is in life and age. Not every woman is marriage minded or wants to be serious with every guy. In fact, she can already be married.

Reality check- Are women in love with every guy they ever had sex with? And since the answer is likely no, what percentage of sexual partners? Realistically, most people only truly fall in love 2x to 3x in a life time, but had dozens of sexual encounters.

If the woman is between 25 to 40, you are of course more likely to meet the want to be married and have a baby type. But that's more female BIOLOGY and instinct, than just love. She might be "in love" with the idea of being a mother and traditional housewife, more than she is actually in love with a specific guy. The guy might simply be an interchangeable piece of her fantasy.

A lot of modern women these days are focused on college, their career, don't want marriage/kids, or are housewives looking for fun sex on the side.

Love is a relative term and can be fickle. Many women can "LOVE" you this week, then "HATE" you next week. A lot of women are in "love" with the cinderella fantasy/romance novel fantasy, or in "love" with your ability to take of them financially. In love with the "idea of love", so the guy is quite replaceable.

Of course women want to be valued and appreciated, but that shouldn't be confused with love. That has a lot to do with her ego and pride.

Last edited:
Going back to what Solong said about Love Hotels being pricey if you have a bunch of "Sex Friends", I would point out that the majority of guys on here are married so splashing out on a LH is better than bringing some trollope from the Hub back to the marital bed.

"Sex Friends" are certainly cheaper than using services like AM.

Reactions: just4fun
I would never suggest bringing any woman back to a marital bed!

As for my sex friends they all get screened. I don't just bring random girls home. Also as I said they all know exactly what's happening and know that I see others regularly. I am straight with them from the beginning.

Also for me in love hotels... It would be cheaper just to rent a whole new apartment... Which might even be a good idea for some guys here! I just don't have the need.

Be honest with your girls treat them nice and I'm sure you won't have anyone screaming in front of your pad.

There is always an exception but be smart don't bring that crazy drunk love struck 20 year old back on the first night^^

On another note sex friends are similar to girlfriends you need to treat them nice, they are also obviously getting something out of the "relationship" each is different. I always allow them to stay if needed depending on the next days schedule. You need to keep in touch via mail or whatever you use. If you just bang and then kick them out every time they won't stay and you will eventually have one of those "oh but I want to stay" fights.

Why 7 sex friends as stated above Japanese girls are busy.
I love sex and that's the magic number to keep me satisfied.

Total cost last month spent on girls 30,000yen FS meetings 41 GFE no time limits or rules

Total FS P4P 2 cost 18,000 with no finish

As for sex friends, this is totally possible. I usually have 2 to 3.
The key to sex friends is to be sociable and keep looking.
And many guys seem to forget that a lot of women like sex too. In other words, you the guy, are HER sex friend.

You're absolutely right but, from my experience, I find the proportion of potential sex friends very low.
For 50 girls found, only one will be willing to do the sex-friend thing.
Not only it is hard to find them, but the most sexually active ones only aim at one night stands with lots of guys ... which I'm against.
Then there is the case when the sexfriend finally finds a boyfriend... etc.
And sorry but girls who are totally uninterested in sex are legion, especially in Japan.

Actually, I was so unsatisfied/tired with the sex-friend game that I finally gave up and got into a regular relationship with a girl who gives me great sex 2 or 3 times a week.

And there is the fact that lots of sexfriends don't want you to have other sexfriends.

You're absolutely right but, from my experience, I find the proportion of potential sex friends very low.
For 50 girls found, only one will be willing to do the sex-friend thing.
Not only it is hard to find them, but the most sexually active ones only aim at one night stands with lots of guys ... which I'm against.
Then there is the case when the sexfriend finally finds a boyfriend... etc.
And sorry but girls who are totally uninterested in sex are legion, especially in Japan.

Actually, I was so unsatisfied/tired with the sex-friend game that I finally gave up and got into a regular relationship with a girl who gives me great sex 2 or 3 times a week.
I disagree. I have my personal numbers of success, and those of my swinger pals. And we have a higher ladder to climb, as are having women do swinging and sex orgies.

Success rate, for an average guy that applies himself, can get to 1 out of 9 to 10, per contacts collected from women talked to. With skill or better than average looks or money, that can move to 1 out of 6 and lower.

Keep in mind, that no method or style is 100% effective or efficient, for heterosexual MEN. Not social circles/introduction, nor nampa or online dating.

It comes down more to how efficiently a guy manages his time and NOT allowing WOMEN to waste his time, thus a higher success rate. Check date stacking thread.

And "sex-friend" is relative. Many times, especially women, they will be talking all this "love-love", but are cheating and dating other people.

She loves you this week, then hates you or doesn't reply next week.

These days, real boyfriend and girlfriends LIVE with each other or marriage is a clearly stated goal (aka engagement RING on finger). A lot times, who people are claiming as boyfriend or girlfriend, are REALLY sex- friends.

Last edited:
And there is the fact that lots of sexfriends don't want you to have other sexfriends.
There is also the immature game in which many people play. They don't want their boyfriend or girlfriend to cheat, WHILE they CHEAT or make excuses for their cheating.

Jealousy, selfishness, and control. These are not love, but in which people mistake or pretend it's showing love. Swingers are very conscious about this relationship dynamic.

I have two sex friends at the moment, one foreign, one Japanese. I don't particularly like the term sex friends, because they are very dear to me and exactly like girlfriends when we are together but we don't insist on being together all the time. On date night they typically come to my place and we spend the evening together, cooking at home or eating at nearby restaurant and then the stay over night. All of us are pursuing various projects and don't want to be tied down, and in their chaotic lives I'm a firm foundation for them. Perhaps I'm able to do this because of how I meet girls.

I had be quite happy to have one monogamous girlfriend but any GF has to accept the demands of my projects.

(sorry I'm being deliberately vague!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmydr and Solong
In these more effeminate or emasculating times, there can be a lot of confusion with female or gay success rates, which may be 50% or greater. It's a different field and different game for them. See too many heterosexual guys thinking they can or should be doing what women do and get away with.

A young and very attractive woman can wear a sexy outfit and guarantee herself sex for the night (near 100% score), as well as a gay man. That's because a significant amount of men are testosterone laced pursures.

It does NOT work that way in reverse, for heterosexual men, and that's where women PROTECT their advantage (so far). Women are far less aggressive, and far more concerned with money, social status, or popularity/fame. Sex is easy for them, they want to see what else they can get out of men. Women will take advantage or abuse men in relation to their heterosexual desire and attraction to them.

Men that think women will aggressively be chasing them, will find pickings slim. And if they want to be powder puffing metrosexuals, they may attract OTHER men, more than women.

(Elliot Rodger- Good looking and well off Euroasian kid, that couldn't get laid and went nuts)

Last edited:
I think Solong's 1 in 10 to 1 in 6 is about right.

Out of around 9 contacts, you can pull around 3 dates, and have sex with 1.

Where efficiency goes up, is often in contacts to dates or dates to sex. This is from a guy with high skill, better than average looks, or very well off with cash.

Like having 9 contacts and getting 6 dates. Or have sex with 2 women out of every 3 per different dates he goes on. So sex with 1 out of 6 per contacts collected from women is excellent.

To get below 1 out 6, from what I've seen, requires something very unusual. Like a guy who's a 9, rummaging through chics that are 4s or 5s. Which is weird. Usually such a guy would want chics at or closer to his level. And when he goes up against other 8 and 9 score females, his batting average will usually come down. Like hitting in the minor leagues versus the major league.

Even if he was content to rummage through 4s, he may run into issues, because the women may think he is scamming them or they have extreme insecurities about their looks. And even lower level chicks, if they think the guy is desperate, can play hard to get. Just out of spite and feeling the power of having the perceived advantage.

A fat or ugly chick can be at times as equally difficult than getting a really hot chick in bed.

Another level of efficiency for guys is maintaining a team/group of women. That is, instead of 1 night stands, he keeps the women (if she doesn't run out on him), and keeps ADDING. Some guys don't realize, that's how you get 3 or more in rotation.

By the way, WOMEN, do this too. They are just way sneaker about this or can afford to drop guys faster. Getting guys for sex is easy for women, so many don't keep a team of guys, which can be DIFFICULT to manage. If they are horny, the WOMEN do the 1 night stand (these days), then drop the guy so there is no evidence. Thus women love and have fun with online dating and night clubs, way more than men do.

Last edited:
Up until recently I had a number of sex friend/girlfriends. At one time, I would have 3 steady girls who I would fuck a few times every week either at their place or a LH. I have never told them that they are the only one and in fact they assume I have several girls who I was fucking. They treated me like their BF and would pretty much meet me anytime - cancelling work or appointments if I wanted to meet them. The main ones continued for over 3 years - with some other short ones on the side. These girls spent money on me and despite knowing they are #2 or 3, they always tried to gain the top spot. In the end, it got all crazy because they were around 28 and now looking to get married. Unfortunately they realized they had been wasting all the years and needed to move on.

They exist from the female side they generally never tell most friends they have a sex friend & claim they are single.
One Japanese coworker always comes in late or sick during the week obviously from activities the night before but always claims to be single & wondering why she can't find a guy to marry.
Another friend has a dude that stops over every Friday night for one thing. She also tells people she is 100% single or she has interest in someone else but they just ignore here.
If you good at keeping it a secret then it's possible.
I've had female friends get upgraded when dude saw foreigners around.

They exist from the female side they generally never tell most friends they have a sex friend & claim they are single.
One Japanese coworker always comes in late or sick during the week obviously from activities the night before but always claims to be single & wondering why she can't find a guy to marry.
Another friend has a dude that stops over every Friday night for one thing. She also tells people she is 100% single or she has interest in someone else but they just ignore here.
If you good at keeping it a secret then it's possible.
I've had female friends get upgraded when dude saw foreigners around.
2 very good points that you made, that many don't realize.

Many women that have sex friends will LIE about it and claim they are single.

This is a peculiar thing among many women, where they only count sex partners who were or are boyfriends, but sweep 1 night stands and even long time sex friends under the rug. Not just to guys, but even to girlfriends.

Women are famous for, when asked, of telling everyone they only had 3 sex partners in their entire life. Past 3, many women get hesitant. Even though the reality, especially with online dating and big city life, women can easily have 3 sex partners in ONLY 1 YEAR.

It's one thing when a 22 year old who just got out of college and only started having sex at 18 says "almost a virgin", it's another when a 26 or 32 year old UNMARRIED women TRIES to say the same.

One way I catch women out there, is if she is 28 and tells me she is "almost" a virgin and only had 3 men, I ask them when they first had sex. "So from 18 to 28, that's10 YEARS, you only had 3 boyfriends? Wow, do guys run from you or think you're ugly?" Her reaction often makes it very obvious that she is lying or some type of crazy.

Some British sex researchers hooked women up to a lie detector and confirmed what guys should know, when it comes to sex partners, women lie about how many a lot. Interestingly, men and women balance out. Men lying about having so many, and women lie about having so few, so after the lie detector results the numbers were almost equal.

A prospective boyfriend will never know the Japanese woman was fucking her neighbor, co-worker, or school teacher. Don't be that gullible guy or female friend that believes the "almost a virgin" Cinderella bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: just4fun and Vulkan