Guest viewing is limited

Facial hair

Continuing on the topic of hair, what about body hair? I don't have much but I do keep the lower regions trim so providers aren't getting a faceful of pubes. Feel like I should trim the pits and chest hair as well but can never be bothered usually.

I think, generally speaking, Japanese girls are not fans of body hair. I say this as a descendant of backwoods Southern Japan alcoholic, hairy hillbillies, so I've got a respectable amount of hair on my torso (although far less than my Caucasian counterparts). However, I do think there's a definite double-standard for Asians VS Caucasians. If you're handsome and white with a normal amount of hair it's probably no issue at all for any girl endeavoring to fuck a white guy; if you're Asian, however, it might be an issue. Almost every girl I dated in Japan suggested I do a full body wax, to which I replied that any American male who waxes his body deserves to be dragged behind a truck and I'd jump in front of the JR express before doing so. In the end it's never been a problem, but I also imagine it's probably not a very common issue as how many Asian expats are there with body hair? Otherwise, I'm probably considered nearly hairless by Western standards and it's never even been a topic of discussion with the Western girls foolish enough to accompany to Torikizoku and then my apartment after the NOVA shift was over, be they American, Canadian, Australian, Kiwi or Northern European.

That said, guys who are genuinely fucking HAIRY, as in Sasquatch factor, will probably have a very hard time in Japan and probably anywhere in Asia. I've been at the onsen when some unfortunate prick who's covered like a Yeti in coarse body hair shows up, and if the men are all freaking out one can only imagine what the female reaction will be.

Getting a VIO wax is kind of fun if you enjoy a lovely professional lady probing your nether parts and causing various levels of agony.
I think I'd rather have laser hair removal for that area.

Reactions: Alice
Continuing on the topic of hair, what about body hair? I don't have much but I do keep the lower regions trim so providers aren't getting a faceful of pubes. Feel like I should trim the pits and chest hair as well but can never be bothered usually.

Problem with chesthair is that if you have the genetics for it shaving causes more harm than good. You have to do it permanently, ingrown hair cause a rash etc.......but trimming it down to minimum of a few mm avoids a some of these negatives and looks a just a lot cleaner overall.

Reactions: Alice
Now, with gaijin hunters...who knows? Those are a batshit, dysfunctional, damaged bunch and are into all sorts of deviant fetishes.
Is this meant as a good or bad thing? Because honestly I was planning on going to a pub or something in hopes of running into one or two of the infamous gaijin hunters

Reactions: Airnest
Sorry but which year was that?
Laser hair removal is the go to recommendation nowadays.

Hey, don't spoil it for @Keihan. Guy just wants to have a reason to have hot wax poured over him, nothing gay about that!

Well, maybe a bit gay, but it's 2023 so we'll just let it slide.

Is this meant as a good or bad thing? Because honestly I was planning on going to a pub or something in hopes of running into one or two of the infamous gaijin hunters
That’s a good thing. A very high chance you get laid. Do tell us how it’s goes, if you get lucky!👍

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Sorry but which year was that?
Laser hair removal is the go to recommendation nowadays.

At the risk of revealing how much older I am than you, you did watch "40 Year Old Virgin," with Steve Carell's body wax scene? Yeah, that's around the time I was still single and doing the dating thing in Japan.

However, I have been made intimately familiar with laser hair removal because my other half has her own laser hair removal machine thing and does as she wishes to my body so long as I'm allowed to drink ten or fifteen beers first. You name the sensitive private area, I've been zapped there with a laser. Can't complain since certain areas certainly do appear bigger post-laser treatment. The most interesting was probably my asshole, since I've got very white skin, very coarse, black hair and that's exactly the combo that lasers love.

The most interesting was probably my asshole, since I've got very white skin, very coarse, black hair and that's exactly the combo that lasers love.

I neved did think I would not like to know what lasers love.

At the risk of revealing how much older I am than you, you did watch "40 Year Old Virgin," with Steve Carell's body wax scene? Yeah, that's around the time I was still single and doing the dating thing in Japan.

However, I have been made intimately familiar with laser hair removal because my other half has her own laser hair removal machine thing and does as she wishes to my body so long as I'm allowed to drink ten or fifteen beers first. You name the sensitive private area, I've been zapped there with a laser. Can't complain since certain areas certainly do appear bigger post-laser treatment. The most interesting was probably my asshole, since I've got very white skin, very coarse, black hair and that's exactly the combo that lasers love.
Definitely watched that, great movie!

Also with ahole bleaching being all the hype as well it sounds like you got lucky in that department. 😂

I guess this depends on how hairy you are. I am pretty damn hairy. I essentially trim all my body hair, except my arms. I am hairy enough that if I want to trim downstairs I have to start trimming everything around it otherwise it is just way too jarring of a difference. That's how I landed on just trimming everything, but some things I still keep fairly long like my chest hair and leg hair. In any case with regards to body hair, by the time a women will see your body hair you have already crossed the line and sealed the deal regardless, as long as you don't look truly atrocious you shouldn't have any issues. Also in my case being white probably plays a factor with expectations about body hair.

As to the main topic of the thread I keep the face clean shaven, that seems like the obvious choice... but also I tried the facial hair thing during covid and it just didn't suit me.

It's a shame really, because I think a lot of Japanese guys who have nice, well-trimmed beards look really handsome. (Not just the actors either lol, that's obvious)

But it just seems so wacky to me. Some of my younger students jokingly said they were afraid to get near me because they might get ヒゲ病. Wait till they find out about chest hair. So many japanese kids are hoodwinked and socialized into thinking that a beard is "unprofessional" lol. Were you born to be a man, or to be "professional"?

As with what girls find attractive, it's always YMMV. There are some girls that don't shy away from kissing you if you have a trimmed beard. But I've never had a big, really bushy beard, so I'm not sure about how popular (unpopular?) that is.

Lady at my gym is a stunningly attractive hand/foot model. Mid 30s but looks 28 at most. Huge smile, beautiful body chiseled in that gym. Short, curved, big hips well toned ass six pack waist big perky breasts…absolute goddess.
She loves Loves LOVES chunky bald dudes. She’s dating a mouth doctor (not a dentist, like an oral surgeon) who I swear to god does not own a shirt without a permanent ice cream stain on it. He got a beer gut, he’s short, balding with the WORST comb over, his skin is oily his breath is terrible his hair care routine seems to be “get it wet occasionally” and he loves those 1000 yen quickie cut shops just outside the train stations.
She is always posting instas from her bed, nearly naked, and his fat belly is peeking in from the side 9 outta 10 times.

TLDR: some ladies whom you think are totally out of your league, will think you are a God Amongst Men…you just gotta find them lol
@Maxblack. Thanks, the story gives some of us bald men, hope in life

• Haha
Reactions: leducul