45 minutes, ¥15000.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I decided to give Bijin Lab a try after reading all the good reviews here. I arrived just before opening without a reservation, and the tenchou recommended Karin, whose picture appears on their early bird discount. After a short wait in the waiting room, I was told to go up to the 2nd floor. The woman there was NOT Karin. In fact she said her name was Masshiro. However she was cute and tall so I decided to go along. Once we got to her room, it became apparent that she was very inexperienced. She said she started two weeks ago, but she still didn't have the pre-play routine down yet. She was slow preparing to wash me, but then did a perfunctory job of it. There wasn't even a soak in the tub (which wasn't filled). When we went to the bed she just sat there for a while as if not knowing what to do next. Finally I kissed her, and then she started kissing my nipples with the towel still wrapped around her. She gave me bit of a blowjob, but I didn't feel anything, so I had her lie down and started to work on her instead, but she seemed to have some bruises and didn't want me to suck on her breasts. She also didn't want me to kiss her face because of her make up! So I did DATY and FIV and she seemed to enjoy that. When she was good and wet, I had her cap me and I proceeded to do her missionary-style, then doggy. When I wanted to switch back to missionary, things were clumsy enough that I lost momentum (easy to do at my age) and she was clueless as to how to help me. Time was running out too, so we cleaned up and called it quits. I didn't want to complain to the tenchou because I know others have a good thing going at this shop, but it's been a long time since I was the victim of a blatant bait and switch.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Maybe things would have been better if I had a reservation, but I would definfely advise you not to go there the first time without one.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 6/24/2023

and the tenchou recommended Karin
Did he really say you would see Karin?
The woman there was NOT Karin
Karin is one of the hardest girls to book in Kawasaki and has been Bijin Labs number #1 girl since day one. She has a premium price. That she would be available on a walkin would only happen if someone cancelled her last minute.

I hope they didn't try to cheat you since I have never been cheated at BL and that it was some kind of misunderstanding.

Karin is one of the hardest girls to book in Kawasaki and has been Bijin Labs number #1 girl since day one. She has a premium price. That she would be available on a walkin would only happen if someone cancelled her last minute.

I hope they didn't try to cheat you since I have never been cheated at BL and that it was some kind of misunderstanding.
Pretty sure that was a misunderstanding. You’re not getting the number 1 girl of the shop on a walk-in. Like @Cinnabums said the only way is if the customer cancelled on her. It’s still highly unlikely though since she so popular and hard to book and is likely booked out months in advanced even.

Has anyone seen Karin before? Couldn't find her review here, but I have reservation to see Karin next week!

Reactions: Cinnabums
They will call you?
Normally you call the store to confirm like I have done many times with Bijin Lab.
Yes, they called me few minutes after I finished my online booking to confirm/finalize my reservation.

They haven't called me anytime I booked through cityheaven. I just called them an hour before for confirmation.

Last edited:

Karin's was one of two pictures he showed me and he said "very cute" so I took him up on his offer. Clearly bait and switch.

Reactions: Alice